What's new

Officially becoming a secular liberal person

Status
Not open for further replies.
@EyanKhan I am still waiting for a reply kindly do differentiate the 3 words...coz to me they mean the same but I would like to hear your version as you made it sound like a very big and significant difference!
Oh dear it's a long explaination

The major difference between Qiyas and Ijtihas/Aql is that in Qiyas you have to find a similar situation in the Quran and or Sunnah and by comparison you can draw a law no such similarity is required in "Aql" and you can directly establish a law . Hence Almost all sunni lawmakers reject the use of "Aql".
Ijma is census of the scholars.

That is not the definition of secularism. that only makes me a tolerant person. Islam guarantees freedom of religion/belief. but if one's belief contradicts the very basis of Islam than one shall not be considered a Muslim.

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs as long as it doesn't hurt anyone.

This is secularism. Prove otherwise.

You are confusing secularism with atheism.

Islam guarantees freedom of religion/belief. but if one's belief contradicts the very basis of Islam than one shall not be considered a Muslim.

In theory,but not right now in practice..and thats is the problem...where u see guys like zarvan.

three days back you had posted a BUHTAN on Matiullah Jan without investigating.

SO YES you also support these munafiqs and you need reformation yourself before speaking on Islam
all proofs are their and I am with that Bhutan still and in fact one more thing came up his father was Court Martialed by Army he murdered some one than he himself was caught in ................ act and thrown out of PMA kakul Sir his all record pictures are with Army Lady

and not deciding according to what ALLAH has revealed is kufr according to Quran and by the way I don't support these things nor they are part of Islam
Who is deciding according to what ALLAH has revealed? Tell me 1 person on the planet who is!

Did Allah reveal to kill your brothers? Did HE say kill Hindus, Christians? Did HE say let the poor die in hunger? Did HE say don educate your children? Did HE say dont give polio drops and let a virus spread like crazy? Did HE say burn houses and abuse people? Did HE say any of this?

Did ALLAH also tell you to force people to convert? I can give you a hadith where when Omar R.A. said something bad to man who peed in the masjid and was going to beat him up (imagine pee in masjid) Prophet SAW stopped Omar...

When Aisha RA wanted to retaliate for something someone said to her husband, Prophet SAW stopped her...When a Jewish lady threw rubbish on prophet every day did he go break her jaw? He was the leader then but no he went to visit her when she was ill! So where does it say to call someone kafir, to hurt others when Prophet himself stopped the sahaba from all that?! Are you better than the sahaba? If sahaba ko allow nai tha aap kaysay ker saktay hain?

all proofs are their and I am with that Bhutan still and in fact one more thing came up his father was Court Martialed by Army he murdered some one than he himself was caught in ................ act and thrown out of PMA kakul Sir his all record pictures are with Army Lady

leave his father alone. As far as he is concerned you did level a buhtan and you are a munafiq yourself abusing Islam

Secularism is wrong expression , a better word could be pluralism, ok we can forget about nationalism but secularism as an ideology has no future. In the future perhaps Atheism may replace notions of secularism/pluralism which makes more sense. From inside so-called secularism champions are atheists but they put a cover on their atheism under the notion of secularism. There is no such thing as secularism, it is a fancy expression used by potential atheists.

It depends on how much your religion is binding. If considering others equal is blasphemy and an insult to your religion, then ofcourse you can not be secular and if still you are, then you are more inclined to atheism or you dont follow the religion in total.

I do agree to your line of thinking, but partial. :)

@Zarvan you didnot answer my question ? Where is it written in the Quran? can you be kind enough to show it to us?

leave his father alone. As far as he is concerned you did level a buhtan and you are a munafiq yourself abusing Islam
Mr all proofs are their that is not Bhttan Mr all proofs his badge number and the reason he was thrown out of Army all are their

In theory,but not right now in practice..and thats is the problem...where u see guys like zarvan.

same applies to secularism. in theory all is 200% freedom for all faiths but in reality its more like a tool to suppress Muslims.

When it comes to choice of attire in their secular countries then secularism sees it as religious when it comes to choice of attire in our own countries even then West sees it as matter of human rights.

Why same yardstick is NOT applied in the secular countries ?

This is secularism. Prove otherwise.

You are confusing secularism with atheism.
No i'm not.

Secularism is the principle of the separation of government institutions and persons mandated to represent the state from religious institutions and religious dignitaries.

I don't agree with the above principle.

Mr all proofs are their that is not Bhttan Mr all proofs his badge number and the reason he was thrown out of Army all are their

I will ask him to drag you to COURTS and your "murshid" too to prove it ;) how about it?

Be a man put your address here lets see how you prove that he was expelled for adultery

hen it comes to choice of attire in our own countries even then West sees it as matter of human rights.
same applies to secularism. in theory all is 200% freedom for all faiths but in reality its more like a tool to suppress Muslims.

When it comes to choice of attire in their secular countries then secularism sees it as religious when it comes to choice of attire in our own countries even then West sees it as matter of human rights.

Why same yardstick is NOT applied in the secular countries ?

I agree,difference in theory and practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom