What's new

Official PAF Youtube Channel

Not sure why PAF keeps on posting these videos...

I have never watched any of these fantasy movies---------Made me cringe just looking at the Trailers.

LOVE FANTASY RICH BOY FLYING FIGHTERS ULTIMATE CRINGE.

Air Chief Assesses Flight Performance of recently inducted JF-17B (Dual Seat) Aircraft

@Horus @Dubious @AgNoStiC MuSliM @araz @airomerix @Arsalan @AZADPAKISTAN2009 @BHarwana @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Bilal Khan 777 @Foxtrot Alpha @ghazi52 @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @Imran Khan @Jango @Raider 21 @krash @LeGenD @Moonlight @Side-Winder @SQ8 @waz @Windjammer @dbc @Aamir Hussain @The Eagle @WebMaster

@Adam_Khan @Ahmet Pasha @Akh1112 @aliyusuf @Areesh @ARMalik @assasiner @Blacklight @crankthatskunk @Cookie Monster @Counter-Errorist @Dalit @DESERT FIGHTER @Dil Pakistan @Falcon26 @Flight of falcon @FuturePAF @graphican @GriffinsRule @Gryphon @GumNaam @Haris Ali2140 @HRK @Hakikat ve Hikmet @HawkEye27 @I S I @JamD @Khanivore @khansaheeb @khanasifm @Liquidmetal @loanranger @masterchief_mirza @Maxpane @Mirage Battle Commander @Microsoft @mingle @Mrc @mshan44 @Muhammad Omar @NA71 @Nasr @notorious_eagle @Pakistani Fighter @PAKISTANFOREVER @PakShaheen79 @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @PDFChamp @PWFI @Rafi @Reichsmarschall @Riz @SABRE @Safriz @Shane @Signalian @Starlord @Stealth @StormBreaker @The Accountant @TheTallGuy @Tank131 @Thorough Pro @TOPGUN @Tipu7 @Tps43 @TsAr @Trango Towers @Ultima Thule @undercover JIX @Viper27 @Vortex @Verve @Zarvan @ziaulislam @Zulfiqar
My
UAE.jpg
hommies @PakSword @Super Falcon @Sabretooth @PradoTLC @khail007 @War Thunder @ZedZeeshan @Crystal-Clear

Love the ACM, comes across as someone you could follow into war....

now thats the tone and the lerics I loved and enjoyed
the video itself was only second to the lyrics.

I have continuously avoided this video believing it will be like all other blowhard videos full of testosterone ill matching video editing and flashing with mismatched western and eastern music

But thankfully this video had none of the material that makes me cringe no flashy banners or images, no showbiz style ill suited glamour and no cheesy or smug acting.
Just pure and simple as it should be in its true and original form tribute to the Air force

the display of the war machines and the warriors is well timed and matches the song and rest of the visuals.

in short

its called confidence of our air Force which is contented with its abilities and is very thankful for it to All Mighty.

now thats the tone and the lerics I loved and enjoyed
the video itself was only second to the lyrics.

I have continuously avoided this video believing it will be like all other blowhard videos full of testosterone ill matching video editing and flashing with mismatched western and eastern music

But thankfully this video had none of the material that makes me cringe no flashy banners or images, no showbiz style ill suited glamour and no cheesy or smug acting.
Just pure and simple as it should be in its true and original form tribute to the Air force

the display of the war machines and the warriors is well timed and matches the song and rest of the visuals.

in short

its called confidence of our air Force which is contented with its abilities and is very thankful for it to All Mighty.
The only shortcoming was, I think the vocals were too loud or the mic was too close to the mouth. A bit of sound editing still required, Rest all, Was quite different and interesting

The song was decent. It's not amazing, but much better than the stuff in the past 1-2 years.

That said, they should invest in getting professional footage. They just need to do it once, maybe use the C-130s or CN235s for aerial shots. Spend a week and build-up a library of 100+ hours. They can yolk off that for quick videos like this for 2-3 years, easily.

Back
Top Bottom