What's new

Official PAF Youtube Channel

Bro
Stop over rating yourself. Your music choice is not that great either. A few of yours are actually very good. Still need to improve.
Yaar, mai nay tumhari koi murghi chori thee...?

Itnay arsay say quality ka kaam (editing) sara kadu may mil gaya. Afsoos.
Bro
Stop over rating yourself. Your music choice is not that great either. A few of yours are actually very good. Still need to improve.

Bro

Bro
1. You need not repeat something over & over. Message was received the first time around.
2. When & where have I overrated myself. That 'quote' you took was a joke to a PDF Member.
3. I don't produce Music. I just pick a song that I like & edit it.
4. I don't overrate myself, but comments by others speaks volume. This isn't even my profession. And I certainly don't get a dime from YouTube for it.
5. For someone who edits videos on his laptop, I may be average, but for a Media Affair team to have countless mistakes in their Official Videos is inexcusable. I suppose they're the ones that need to improve or at the very least get a better Post Production House to do the job.

Feel free to send me some videos done by others (amateurs) on the topic and we'll debate who needs (further) improvement.

P.S.: This Topic is on PAF's YouTube Channel, not mine.

There was some new footage and alot of reuse of old. Even the new footage could have been expanded out as it seems to have been custom shot for this video.

Personally I would have prepared the tempo and sound of the Promo to have been overlaid with the new footage and it would have been good enough !!!

Did you notice the footage from DCS in this video?
I did as a matter of fact. So much so that I saw it entirely in 1/3 of the speed just so that I could find something I could use in my 2 videos that i'll unleash in a few hours. Couldn't really find anything - spectacular.

A new song by a Pakistani singer (Ali Zafar) for Youm-e-Fizaya. Still not sure if there is any new footage that I could exploit for future projects, but it seems the new trend is to add a lot of DCS clips.

Either way, I can't compete with the likes of big budget production companies, but I too will be releasing my own low-budget video 😜 .

Name of the title: Mein Ura

Wait..., wasn't that the title for the Soundtrack for 'Parwaaz Hain Junoon'.

Who the hell comes up with these titles?
Mein Ura
Tu Ura
Wo Ura
Hum Uray
Chacha Ura
Amma Uri
Awaam Uri

Coming Soon

Here it is. The new song I spoke of...

If the video appears Unavailable on PDF, just click on the on the bottom link: Watch on Youtube

Song Rating: 3/10
Footage Rating: 6/10 (a lot of old footage)

Here it is. The new song I spoke of...

If the video appears Unavailable on PDF, just click on the on the bottom link: Watch on Youtube

Song Rating: 3/10
Footage Rating: 6/10 (a lot of old footage)
1/10 for their only creativity at releasing songs every year

Back
Top Bottom