What's new

Official PAF Youtube Channel

Last edited:
Released earlier today. Barely any new footage (incase you're wondering).

At 1:58 they took footage of USAF F-15's.

Not sure how PAF approved of it. They could've gone for Graduation B-Course of F-16's. Oh well...

@airomerix @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Hodor @Raider 21 @Windjammer @GriffinsRule @HRK @HawkEye27@loanranger @Mirage Battle Commander @mingle @Path-Finder @Stealth @StormBreaker @truthfollower@ziaulislam
To the PAF media team as long as it is a catchy song, that's all it matters. It is to increase stardom amongst fanboys, not with realists and enthusiasts.

Not sure how PAF approved of it. They could've gone for Graduation B-Course of F-16's. Oh well...

@airomerix @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @Hodor @Raider 21 @Windjammer @GriffinsRule @HRK @HawkEye27@loanranger @Mirage Battle Commander @mingle @Path-Finder @Stealth @StormBreaker @truthfollower@ziaulislam

Same old footage with a pathetic song,can't the DMA simply release new footage with good quality music instead of releasing such BS.

Same old footage with a pathetic song,can't the DMA simply release new footage with good quality music instead of releasing such BS.

As with most air arms. Flying hours are reserved for training and operation reasons, not fancy music video's. Airframes have a natural upper limit of flying hours as do engines. Flying hours are very precious commodities.

As with most air arms. Flying hours are reserved for training and operation reasons, not fancy music video's. Airframes have a natural upper limit of flying hours as do engines. Flying hours are very precious commodities.
Point well taken.

Jets fly every day, right? Yes or No.

How difficult is it to put a GoPro in a Cockpit facing a Pilot or FWD while on Cap or during Training...

Instruments can (easily) be blurred.

Its not as if a F-16/JF-17 is being flown just for the sake of some airtime.

And I assure you, it won't cost a dime to record something while they are on ground - preflight/taxing.

These days every Tom,dick and harry in the airforce owns a Gopro, I've seen a guy who had saved his regular flying and HUD straffing video in his laptop and would play them on and off and they were much better than the footage the airforce just released.

song is average
To the PAF media team as long as it is a catchy song, that's all it matters. It is to increase stardom amongst fanboys, not with realists and enthusiasts.
Are PAF pilots not allowed to capture footage whenever they go for flight?
Why PAF don't have new footage
It's not nice :(

New song being released later today (9th of November - [Allah Rahim karey].

*Fingers Crossed* for new footage.

[Khaday may gaya naya gana]. I'm pretty sure it'll be pathetic as always by someone we'll all end up Googling.

I stand correct, [Khaday may gaya naya gana].

I ask you (all). What does this...song...have anything to do with our Air Force?!!

image.jpg

I ask you (all). What does this...song...have anything to do with our Air Force?!!

image.jpg
This song decipher the tag line that is written in PAF's official logo. That Persian phrase has been described. Not everything is action oriented. There are work of art with more subtle and deeper meanings which cannot be shown through jets dropping bombs. Grow Up!

this singer sang a Kashmiri song last coke studio season and is now labelled as singing any song in other languages which barely people understand.

This song decipher the tag line that is written in PAF's official logo. That Persian phrase has been described. Not everything is action oriented. There are work of art with more subtle and deeper meanings which cannot be shown through jets dropping bombs. Grow Up!
Sorry, but I didn't get the chance to decipher the...tag line. Not everything has to be action oriented or requires bombs dropping (agreed), but there are certain areas of the PAF that could be covered using this song. There are other personnel, divisions, departments that don't get the coverage they too deserve.

Subtle - Deeper Meanings - and Growing up, isn't part of my vocabulary.

I speak my mind and make peace with it. So as far as I am concerned - the song sucks.

You're welcome to using it as your ringtone.

Sorry, but I didn't get the chance to decipher the...tag line. Not everything has to be action oriented or requires bombs dropping (agreed), but there are certain areas of the PAF that could be covered using this song. There are other personnel, divisions, departments that don't get the coverage they too deserve.

Subtle - Deeper Meanings - and Growing up, isn't part of my vocabulary.

I speak my mind and make peace with it. So as far as I am concerned - the song sucks.

You're welcome to using it as your ringtone.
awful got a headache.

Nothing matches vital signs song with F16 its my all time favorite

Back
Top Bottom