What's new

Official PAF Youtube Channel

The song was decent. It's not amazing, but much better than the stuff in the past 1-2 years.

That said, they should invest in getting professional footage. They just need to do it once, maybe use the C-130s or CN235s for aerial shots. Spend a week and build-up a library of 100+ hours. They can yolk off that for quick videos like this for 2-3 years, easily.
Their Media Directorate isn’t interested in this sort of Marketing I believe. They must do that, It is necessary

Yeah, they're so inspiring.

Just wait another 6hrs, and my video is coming out at 00:00 PST.
Humble request if possible.

Put me in your video when ever you put mirages thanks, my brothers burn in rage I love the look and jealousy reeking out and they start to smell like burnt popcorn----- the last time you put me in your video it was epic.

Put me in your video when ever you put mirages thanks, my brothers burn in rage I love the look and jealousy reeking out and they start to smell like burnt popcorn----- the last time you put me in your video it was epic.
? Why the attitude bro with your own bro? Share the link of previous vid.

Yahan ek jaga bohat arse se Mirage kharay kharay sarr raha hai, bolo to dhl karwa don ?

Usko khud assemble karlena aur modify karke coin ride bana lena :D

? Why the attitude bro with your own bro? Share the link of previous vid.

Yahan ek jaga bohat arse se Mirage kharay kharay sarr raha hai, bolo to dhl karwa don ?

Usko khud assemble karlena aur modify karke coin ride bana lena :D
because not every one can be a Mirage battle commander ;),

Love the ACM, comes across as someone you could follow into war....
Their Media Directorate isn’t interested in this sort of Marketing I believe. They must do that, It is necessary

Unfirtunately you are right, however one of the reasons for this is a positive one. Many armed forces around the world find recruiting the right talent very difficult. PAF never had this problem. Many such flashy videos are done to recruit youth.

PAF does invest in PR to help improve Pak global image (like painting C-130s in wacky schemes and sending them abroad) and fly pasts on important events, but recruitment budget is tiny.

Love the ACM, comes across as someone you could follow into war....

Unfirtunately you are right, however one of the reasons for this is a positive one. Many armed forces around the world find recruiting the right talent very difficult. PAF never had this problem. Many such flashy videos are done to recruit youth.

PAF does invest in PR to help improve Pak global image (like painting C-130s in wacky schemes and sending them abroad) and fly pasts on important events, but recruitment budget is tiny.
Bro, I would call them lazy for this. If they can conduct some stupid inauguration for a new year PAF Calender, Why not invest a small amount in decent filmography team ? That too on need basis. Cameras don’t cost much, the hour sortie cost of Thunder, PAF can But 14-15 decent cameras or some 100 cameraman for an hour

I can personally identify one pilot in that video song.
You are a serving mirage pilot in PAF?

117644273_10158700385599919_767431677089748981_o.jpg

Absolutely heartbroken to see such classical songs completely getting destroyed by this guy,they could simply have released the same songs with new footage but no they wanted them mercilessly destroyed.

He molested the song and it's insult to late JJ :(

Bro, I would call them lazy for this. If they can conduct some stupid inauguration for a new year PAF Calender, Why not invest a small amount in decent filmography team ? That too on need basis. Cameras don’t cost much, the hour sortie cost of Thunder, PAF can But 14-15 decent cameras or some 100 cameraman for an hour

I agree with you to some extent but PAF have also been very shrewd in this regard and developed good relationships with aviation journals and journalists. For example Alan Warnes is a massive fan of PAF na dPAF comissionned him to write books and he frequently writes very positive articles on PAF for the likes of Janes and Air Force Monthly.

This is worth millions of well designed calandars.

Back
Top Bottom