What's new

Official PAF Youtube Channel

Seems like Indian reporting gave a hit due to & especially for Operation Swift Retort videos & documentaries. The channel should have been verified similar to ISPR's and being constituted through proper channel. Apparently, DMA guys just didn't work appropriately to have it verified and an official brand. This is was on the way and shouldn't be a surprise.

Guest Appearence by:
AVM Aamir Masood SI (M), SBt
DCAS (Trg.), Senior Vice President, Pakistan Squash Federation

Some of you may have seen this new video recently released on PAF's Official YouTube Channel.

Its Awesome. I wish I could do something like that. Oh wait..., I have - far better.

Not saying that i'm a pro, but this isn't even Editing. It basically pasting a music track on an existing footage.

95% footage is from: Fizaon kay Mohafiz [which came out 'round the first MMRCA]
Music taken is: Allahu Akbar Shaheen Ka Iman (by Shuja Haider)

Who the hell approves this crap?

They're better off not uploading anything - until they have some new content.

The Title is: Ever Vigilant and Alert

Its kinda like a story book.
[Once Upon A Time there was an Air Force called The PAF. One day they went up against a NAVY...]

Some of you may have seen this new video recently released on PAF's Official YouTube Channel.

Its Awesome. I wish I could do something like that. Oh wait..., I have - far better.

Not saying that i'm a pro, but this isn't even Editing. It basically pasting a music track on an existing footage.

[Once Upon A Time there was an Air Force called The PAF. One day they went up against a NAVY...]

At least we got a blurry glimpse of JF-17 firing an anti-ship missile

Additionally I was disappointed that there was no NEW content in it either. They just made it in haste to put the message out there. Don't worry we'll have some good content soon 8-)

uploaded quality is 360P
worst missile and explosion sound effects and ending is the most funny part with colorful font. 3 for effort out of 10:(

Back
Top Bottom