What's new

Official PAF Youtube Channel

I do wonder how organizations like Developing Pakistan are able to upload Teaser Videos on their Facebook page first, and the Official YouTube Channel of PAF take so long...

Bro,
Please read the Title of this Topic. Its called 'Official PAF YouTube Channel'.

This is some fan made vid with ginormous Butterfly Watermark, for God sake.

Kindly 'Delete' it & post it in the Multimedia Thread.
ok and thanks

YOUTUBE HAS TERMINATED THE PAF CHANNEL o_O !!!

YouTube.jpg
@The Eagle @Irfan Baloch @HRK @Windjammer @Hodor @airomerix @Knuckles

is it official channel or fan based?

i think indian kids couldnt bear the recall of 27 feb humiliation faced by their airforce so they got their youtube colleagues to ban the channel
Official channel by description, run by some PAF media guys but not official on YouTube. PAF media team should know that an official channel is not just as simple as creating a Gmail account and making a channel out of it.

Official channel by description, run by some PAF media guys but not official on YouTube. PAF media team should know that an official channel is not just as simple as creating a Gmail account and making a channel out of it.
Well, i'm sorry but I don't see how it really matters.

They clearly have the approval from higher up which is why they released a number of videos before others.

Its not like their channel had false propaganda vids being uploaded. Most were Music vids, along with some promos & one event from last year.

I've got a crappy channel with alot of videos that has music which is copyrighted & its lasted longer than the PAF Channel.

They clearly have the approval from higher up which is why they released a number of videos before others.

Its not like their channel had false propaganda vids being uploaded. Most were Music vids, along with some promos & one event from last year.

I've got a crappy channel with alot of videos that has music which is copyrighted & its lasted longer than the PAF Channel.

indiots can not stand anything against their national interest so they resort to worst kind of censorship!

That's OK, no need to apologise.

I got a channel too. And it has been doing well for 3 years (Raider 21). Either way, the methods of having an official channel on YouTube are lot more defined. Even if they have approval from higher ups, they are very much inexperienced on social media platforms.

Back
Top Bottom