What's new

Official: Chinese vaccines’ effectiveness low

Genius, do some research. India’s Covaxin has 81% efficacy.
:coffee: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
It will depends on your own understanding of the methodology of how these efficacy figure were obtain.

There is no point being nationalistic about vaccine when India own infections has been rising at a record rate.

New Zealand just banned all flight ffom India after all 17 Indian who landed there were tested positive. There are 700 mutated variants in India alone.

As far as the world is concerned Covaxin is relatively unknown to us. And that is a fact.
Or how safe it is?

RNA vaccines offer specific advantages over traditional protein vaccines.[5][4] Because RNA vaccines are not constructed from an active pathogen (or even an inactivated pathogen), they are non-infectious. In contrast, traditional vaccines require the production of pathogens, which, if done at high volumes, could increase the risks of localized outbreaks of the virus at the production facility.[5] RNA vaccines can be produced faster, cheaper, and in a more standardized fashion (with fewer error rates in production), which can improve responsiveness to serious outbreaks.[4][5] For example, the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine originally required 110 days to produce (before Pfizer began to optimize the manufacturing process to only 60 days), but this was still far faster than traditional flu and polio vaccines.[62] Within that larger timeframe, the actual production time is only about 22 days: two weeks for molecular cloning of DNA plasmids and purification of DNA, four days for DNA-to-RNA transcription and purification of mRNA, and four days to encapsulate mRNA in lipid nanoparticles followed by fill and finish.[76] The majority of the days needed for each production run are allocated to rigorous quality control at each stage.
:coffee: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:
But unfortunately the result and the side effects are proving otherwise.

Are you a salesman promoting these mRNA based vaccines?

Are you certain in the long run we won't get cancer?

What's interesting is that in China, there were some remarks that questioned China's vaccines last week.In the past six months, there has been little discussion about vaccines in China.This topic suddenly appeared within a week.

But I noticed two pieces of news earlier. One is that US pharmaceutical companies will increase vaccine prices. One is that China’s vaccine production has increased to 5 million per day.

Now I see the same news here as inside China. really interesting. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have no idea why would anyone consider using part of the virus or using another virus that will emulate covid 19 will be better than a inactive whole virus vaccine which is better to deal with covid mutations, other than it will be deployed faster.

The mRNA vaccines effort in USA will fail because of the large amount of mutations in USA now, they are going to keep on using next gens mRNA vaccines to deal with covid mutations while China can use the original vaccine with booster shots that have whole mutated inactive covid 19 virus in-case of very bad mutations from overseas.

I have no idea why would anyone consider using part of the virus or using another virus that will emulate covid 19 will be better than a inactive whole virus vaccine which is better to deal with covid mutations, other than it will be deployed faster.
Explanation in following link:

Chinese CanSinoBiologics is vector type vaccine: Recombinant vaccine (adenovirus type 5 vector)

See post # 43 as well.

The mRNA vaccines effort in USA will fail because of the large amount of mutations in USA now, they are going to keep on using next gens mRNA vaccines to deal with covid mutations while China can use the original vaccine with booster shots that have whole mutated inactive covid 19 virus in-case of very bad mutations from overseas.
FYI

Explanation in following link:

Chinese CanSinoBiologics is vector type vaccine: Recombinant vaccine (adenovirus type 5 vector)

See post # 43 as well.

FYI

Those 2 links seems like the typical trust the new experimental vaccines no matter what happen. Seeing that they fail to contain the covid 19 mutation strains despite the hording of mRNA vaccines in USA. It look like a PR stunt by companies.

All I see is death rate and new daily cases has nearly disappeared in Britain and the country has gone back to normal today .

Oxford vaccine seems to be working for the brits and I also read in the guardian news that blood clots are nothing out the ordinary and Johnson & Johnson also gives blood clots to a minuscule number of persons

Europe is in lockdown with 3rd wave hitting it and Britain is coming back to normal and all due to the Oxford vaccine .

Got my 2nd vaccination today. We received the Indian Covaxin. No side effects after first dose but some expected after 2nd dose as the antibodies developed after 1st vaccine might resist the 2nd vaccine.
In some countries antibody generation is being monitored but cant find too many in India getting it done. The test is just 600 to 1000 rupees.

I think there needs to start being lawsuits filed against slanderous news organizations. it is clear that they have not only spread fake news but do so with the intent of causing grevious financial harm and obstructing critical medical supply distribution.

Everyone knows chinese vaccines don't work. No one wants them. the effect of this news item is zero.

I think that unfortunately this is true as the example of Chile shows where they innoculated at some of the highest rates per capita in the world. Chinese vaccine was used at 90:10 ratio with Pfizer.

Chile data shows only 3% effectiveness after 1 dose, rising to 56.5% after 2 doses.

AstraZeneca gives figures of 94% after one dose and almost certainly nigh-on 100% after 2 doses. This is from UK real-world data after nearly 20 million jabs have been given.

Both AstraZeneca and Sinopharm vaccine in Chile are based on the same technology.
AstraZeneca and Sinopharm vaccines in Chile are based on very different technologies and AstraZeneca's effectiveness isn't as high as you mentioned. You may want to google around more to get those facts straight.

AstraZeneca and Sinopharm vaccines in Chile are based on very different technologies and AstraZeneca's effectiveness isn't as high as you mentioned. You may want to google around more to get those facts straight.

Dude, why Google when I live in UK and my family members have been given AstraZeneca?

I think you need to learn to Google first before posting.

Dude, why Google when I live in UK and my family members have been given AstraZeneca?

I think you need to learn to Google first before posting.
You don't need to try hard for it. Even its wiki page is quite different from what you said. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford–AstraZeneca_COVID-19_vaccine There is no way near 94% effectiveness after one dose. Besides, AZ is based on viral vector while sinopharm is based on inactivated virus. Different technologies. How could you mix them up? Is it because you live in UK?

You don't need to try hard for it. Even its wiki page is quite different from what you said. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxford–AstraZeneca_COVID-19_vaccine There is no way near 94% effectiveness after one dose. Besides, AZ is based on viral vector while sinopharm is based on inactivated virus. Different technologies. How could you mix them up? Is it because you live in UK?

Dude, I live in UK where the vaccine was developed and has been injected into more than 20 million people and so know how effective it is against hospitalisation with a single dose - 94%.

There is nothing you can teach me and so please do as I say before posting further.

Dude, I live in UK where the vaccine was developed and has been injected into more than 20 million people and so know how effective it is against hospitalisation with a single dose - 94%.

There is nothing you can teach me and so please do as I say before posting further.
You see. That is what happened when you tried to save a few word. There are a number of "effectiveness". Effectiveness against symptom. Effectiveness against hospitalization. Effectiveness against severe illness. Effectiveness against death. In your original post, you apparently used different terms of effectiveness for AstraZeneca and Sinopharm

Back
Top Bottom