What's new

Officer beats man, his sister after accident

His sister was never touched

Are you 100% sure? Because this is main point, he may get away for beating men but not his sister.

How shame ful act this is people calling a Major Moron and abusing without knowing the whole facts. By the way if u have traveled in Pindi/Isl u should know how much bad traffic is there and people use abusing language. Army people are trained to retaliate the don't take abusing language as ordinary or u may say week people do. If he has involved in some sort of scuffle with that guy Ramiz then he was right. I am proud of him. By the way in Pak especially rural areas even people rape or get themselves injured to accuse the opposing party. We are loosing moral and social values as a nation. Suppose if inquiry is done and he is found not guilty then I shall suggest that people falsely accusing him on this forum along with that guy Ramiz should be abused and give worst possible sentences.
Further all peole should use some proper language on such forums or should be banned for ever.
(But Major sab had to be a moron and called in QRF) quoted from PDF think tank Balixed post Page-1

Oh bhai per uski bhen ko kiun mara? Beating men can be forgiven....

yr waise yeh army wale civilian ko to insan he nai samjate

@nomi007 I'm really sorry that you feel this way, but i must say your opinion is flawed. just by sheer statistics most army walas have more friends and family members who are civilians rather than other army personnel. and one can't dismiss this by saying that any relative of an army person automatically becomes part of the invisible army circle.

though not in army myself, but having many army friends and family members i can say that most army people are just really ordinary average citizens facing average citizen issues and dilemmas. they are born civilians and become civilians after a certain number of years and they eventually die as civilians. of course there are those who pass away while still in uniform...we usually call them Shaheed!

yr waise yeh army wale civilian ko to insan he nai samjate
Civilian civilian ko nhn samjhtay.....yhe only difference is, with civies you can beat them, take them yo court and police is dragged through hell but.not.with Military......

@nomi007 I'm really sorry that you feel this way, but i must say your opinion is flawed. just by sheer statistics most army walas have more friends and family members who are civilians rather than other army personnel. and one can't dismiss this by saying that any relative of an army person automatically becomes part of the invisible army circle.

though not in army myself, but having many army friends and family members i can say that most army people are just really ordinary average citizens facing average citizen issues and dilemmas. they are born civilians and become civilians after a certain number of years and they eventually die as civilians. of course there are those who pass away while still in uniform...we usually call them Shaheed!
not all but most of them
sorry if u hurt

I'm glad the crowd acted against him.
I hope an investigation is launched.
Disgraceful.

shameful act. people in civilized countries call police and settle the issue by beating one another.
We need total reform on the driving licenses and driving/road laws.

RAWALPINDI: An accident that led to a scuffle between an officer of an important government department and a man and his sister, riding a motorcycle, enraged the people who gathered there, blocked the road and raised slogans against the officer for beating the two with a belt on the Range Road here on Wednesday.

According to eye-witnesses a man, Ramiz Khan, and his sister suddenly came out of a street and banged into a car driven by an officer, Mohsin. The officer came out of his car and exchanged hot words with Ramiz and then beat him with his belt.

When Ramiz’s sister came to his rescue, the officer started beating her too and dragged her on the road and tore her clothes.This situation enraged the people who gathered there and tried to save the two. The officer immediately got into the car and locked the doors.

Over 200 enraged people surrounded his car and broke its windows to drag him out.Meanwhile, the officer’s colleagues also arrived there to save him. However, the people kept surrounding the car.

CPO Israr Ahmad Abbasi arrived there. The officer came out of his car with great difficulty when the mob was pushed back.According to the SHO Race Course the numbers given by Ramiz and his sister were closed and the address was also incorrect.

P.S: the officer in Question is a Major at GHQ and Department in Question is Military...... How pathetic. The sadistic part is it was not reported in media....
Officer beats man, his sister after accident - thenews.com.pk
@Horus @Oscar @Icarus @Xeric @Bratva @Jango @DESERT FIGHTER

Road Rage is particularly uglier in Delhi!! I don't know about Pakistan. Can someone tell as which city is notorious for road rage in other countries? I have also read in a recent US news that the father after seeing his son hit by a van went for his gun and killed the driver!!

This much I can say these Army people (Yes Sir, Sir , Sir)........................... have no respect for the car / vehicle they are driving, at least my bro does not show any. And the civilian bikers on Pakistan's roads (at least the city I live in) are the complete morons. I narrowly escaped many times hitting some of them, because of their disrespect for road laws and civic sense. (In k Cho*tr* may aag bhari hoti hai)

In an accident that too in a crowded place, beating a civilian (leave aside female civilian) by a uniformed officer is beyond me. There is something missing here big time, there is no way a uniformed Army officer will beat a female or a male civilian on road in a public place. The normal response as far as I have observed would have been to avoid confrontation with the Public and call the Law Enforcement, police etc. So is this PA officer involved in this case really an idiot or what?

There is something missing here big time, there is no way a uniformed Army officer will beat a female or a male civilian on road in a public place. The normal response as far as I have observed would have been to avoid confrontation with the Public and call the Law Enforcement, police etc. So is this PA officer involved in this case really an idiot or what?

@Color_Less_Sky your gut feeling is absolutely correct. The PA officers try to avoid altercations with anyone while in uniform, quite simply because it becomes a matter of Military code of justice. An adverse remark on officer's file can result in killing his chances of promotion. PA takes "conduct unbecoming of an officer" very seriously.

@Color_Less_Sky your gut feeling is absolutely correct. The PA officers try to avoid altercations with anyone while in uniform, quite simply because it becomes a matter of Military code of justice. An adverse remark on officer's file can result in killing his chances of promotion. PA takes "conduct unbecoming of an officer" very seriously.

Then what happened in this case? How he got so provoked (assuming he went nuts)? Is this officer an army doctor or soldier?

Either its a try to play victim by the civilian because other party is wearing a uniform and automatically sympathies of general public would be with person playing victim in this case as uniform wearing person would be seen as someone with authority and alien, so obviously by our standards he must be wrong, Or this officer is really an idiot?

Then what happened in this case? How he got so provoked (assuming he went nuts)? Is this officer an army doctor or soldier?

Either its a try to play victim by the civilian because other party is wearing a uniform and automatically sympathies of general public would be with person playing victim in this case as uniform wearing person would be seen as someone with authority and alien, so obviously by our standards he must be wrong, Or this officer is really an idiot?

I was hesitant to give details about Maj Mohsin but i'll divest a little information since you are interested. He is a software engineer and works in the technical side of Army. The guy is a verified genius. He started writing software code back in 1992...barely 14 years of age. Started selling software before he was 18, this was a time when 90% of our countrymen had no idea of a computer was!! Joined PA in spite of multiple opportunities in private sector. Has read literally thousands of books (the kind of guy who reads a new book every day). One of the most technically savvy person in the Army and they all know about him...and the LAST PERSON on the face of earth who will get into a street fight, let alone hit a woman.

I joined this forum because I just could not take it when clueless people started spewing crap about him. I guess after this brouhaha is over, so will my short lived presence on defence.pk :)

I was hesitant to give details about Maj Mohsin but i'll divest a little information since you are interested. He is a software engineer and works in the technical side of Army. The guy is a verified genius. He started writing software code back in 1992...barely 14 years of age. Started selling software before he was 18, this was a time when 90% of our countrymen had no idea of a computer was!! Joined PA in spite of multiple opportunities in private sector. Has read literally thousands of books (the kind of guy who reads a new book every day). One of the most technically savvy person in the Army and they all know about him...and the LAST PERSON on the face of earth who will get into a street fight, let alone hit a woman.

I joined this forum because I just could not take it when clueless people started spewing crap about him. I guess after this brouhaha is over, so will my short lived presence on defence.pk :)

Well sir thanks for sharing some details about this officer, and I would take your word and hope such a brilliant officer is not guilty of any misconduct and comes out clear. I appreciate your effort and gesture to fight his case here, you must be a true friend. :tup:

And welcome to PDF you can visit this forum whenever you have some time to spare, to me you seem like a quality poster and would be great to read your thoughts on different discussions here :)

If he is indeed an Army Officer then i agree - it's a huge shame but one man's actions font reflect the most celebrated and respected and cherished institution of the country!

you can be sure that given the gravity of the situation and given his escalation procedures - the Army would have taken a very strict action on him....At the same time, the crowd wasnt angels either...mobbing around a vehicle, pelting stones. You dont do that especially to a soldier. Not so smart.

road incidents - it's normal for there to be rage, even shouting....but beating people especially a hapless woman - this is unbecoming conduct and undignified.

Reminds me of incident few years ago in Lahore where a Pakistani army officer beat up a traffic policeman. Later the cop was kidnapped by the soldiers under his command to a army base where he was again beaten by them.

i dont believe a WORD of that

they'll just bring a civilian they dont know onto base to beat him....sounds more like comic book story

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom