What's new

Officer beats man, his sister after accident

So basically you are saying that everybody on the road except the officer was a retard and had some personal issues with him. For no good reason they just went bezerk and the poor guy locked himself in the car in order to protect himself from a mob composed of lunatics and mentally ill people. Good.

@syedali73... Sir ji, that was my opinion of Mohsin. And people did go berserk, as they often do. It's called "mob mentality". We only need to recall recent events in our own country...people burning two guys after the Church blasts, people lynching the two boys in Sialkot, people burning down an entire Christian locality in Lahore.... on and on

@syedali73... Sir ji, that was my opinion of Mohsin. And people did go berserk, as they often do. It's called "mob mentality". We only need to recall recent events in our own country...people burning two guys after the Church blasts, people lynching the two boys in Sialkot, people burning down an entire Christian locality in Lahore.... on and on
Can you please confirm my investigation as mentioned in post # 35 here, thanks?

Hi,
when was the last time you ever visited Pakistan?? Now a white American will tell me what is better for my country?

I was in Pakistan two year ago for about a few days. No one's telling you what's best for your country. I am advising you on what's better as I clearly see issues with certain things. I like Pakistan and would like to see it grow and expand, be in the top 20 economies and have a powerful brand, which shows a mature, modern, powerful, peaceful and a stable nuclear country. And without violence, drama, terrorism, military coupes, etc!!!

Now you can either take my suggestions as advise knowing that I mean well for your country or you can counter me on everything with hostility and this discussion will never end.

Every nation throughout the history has had a past (some had pretty violent and messed up pasts), that past is changed when that nation tries to grow to be a big country globally and becomes a bigger power (India is a prime example here, along with Turkey and Indonesia, even though they aren't exactly big military powers).

Pakistan has that potential. But the old ways must be changed as they've not worked for the past 70 years. A system ensures a country's growth, its people's welfare, peace, stability, tolerance and all.

When the entire system is wrapped up through forceful power or coupes, the result is that the same forceful mentality trickle downs to its people and the entire culture gets screwed over. An example is MQM and other militia's that another dictator started and the AK-47 culture in Pakistan, which has killed thousands of innocents since it started.

You see what I am saying? Now take the same example, if leaders, instead of supporting parties or militia's with AK-47 and weapons, made it a regular thing to iron out all political differences in the Parliament, without any force, threats (verbal or physical), what would happen????

The nation and its youth (future leaders), watching the same thing over and over on the media would accept the culture of discussing and resolving issues in the Parliament, without weapons, machine guns or militias. When Taliban type people approach innocent people, their crazy ideology won't click with people as they know their leaders resolve stuff in the Parliament, no need to pick up a machine gun or a bomb to get your ways and lose precious human lives. This is how mentalities are changed.

I don't have any personal benefits out of writing about Pakistan or liking the current government. But here is what I DO like about them in the context of what I wrote, these guys don't use force, haven't responded to violent protests in the SAME manner (they could've also assembled thousands of people with weapons in their hands and all), they are business savvy, they want Pakistan and the nation to progress and the country to grow. AND they've started massive projects which form a backbone of any country's growth. More than anything, they have a VISION for a modern, peaceful, democratic Pakistan. But in some's opinion on here, same military dictatorship mentality exists, that wants to "hang" these politicians.....when they are actually taking the country to a place where a dictator or a military wouldn't even dream to go.
So what kind of Pakistan do you want? I let the people of Pakistan decide. IMO, the country has 200 million people waiting for a better shot at life for over 6-7 decades. Its time for the military to do what it does the best, that is to protect the country and let the Civilians for once take care of the 200 million people, which are almost 200 times more than a 500K personnel military!!

Some years back I was watching a video of protests in pakistan. So there were women protesting and then police was around to curb it all. Then i saw a junior rank officer was dragging two women with his single hand by hair, by hair. And he had such strong hold that no matter what efforts they were making to get hair released off they couldnt succeed and kept skidding more and more. and he was dragging them by hair over the curb/footpath.
Like the heinous-ness of it was so excruciating that till date i havent forgotten that.
if this officer is guilty i wanna smash his jaw to pieces.
What lowlife one has to be.
And honestly our police officers etc are very frustrated ppl. I have personally witnessed a gov appointed guard flipping his lid like anything on another guy and almost beating him. For some like the one mentioned in original news its the high of power and the rest are frustrated minded. But they all are such stupid. Power abusers.

Yaar , Road accidents is normal .. why people are disgracing the Entire Army as Institution ? yeah no one should be above the law , but dont our Politicians and Police officers remind us on daily basis ?? anyone got a little power think himself as God incarnate ....
If there was a collision i think both parties should refrain from any sort of clash , for a Army officer i guess things would be much more worse cause he maybe court martial , and his career and life is ruined , even a SHO of any thaana in Karachi will treat a civilian like a piece of Sh!t , i guess this is what a Civilian is worth in Pakistan :(

lets hold our horses and wait till the whole story is clear ...

these guys don't use force, haven't responded to violent protests in the SAME manner (they could've also assembled thousands of people with weapons in their hands and all), they are business savvy, they want Pakistan and the nation to progress and the country to grow
Hi,

this is something that i was expecting from you, a fair points but not valid, I dont blame you, coz you havent spend much time, you must have come here on some corporate visit.

Its like saying the credit of Youm e takbeer should go to N.S. government. Where in fact it just so happen the blasts took place when it was his tenure thats all.

Likewise, the deals were on the table and everyone was waiting for PPP ( the most corrupt Govt in history of pak) to go, so they could sign the deal with any government. China for instance didnt care as long as it wasnt PPP, they have to expand and they will expand.

If the elected government comes through merit and they are qualified, I dont have any problem with them. But when the culture of royalty is promoted for instance you talked about them lot government not using force. Which gave an entire different picture of how things are going with these government. Promoting their very own Steel mill and sugar mills, they have government, they have factories, they have land. And please the reason why deal were signed is not because of the current govt as soon as Kayani was replaced the current Gen. took action after Karachi airport incident, which led to the operation knowns as Zarb-e-Azab.

As soon as the operation started it further reinforced the our relosve against terrorism and that we were serious a god sugn for potential investors, where as N.S. was more inclined towards clinching deals with mercenaries (TTP). So you see it was the effect of this operation that further led to more stabilization. N.S is very lucky to have his tenure in a time when lady luck is smiling on our economy.

I for one will never support any business man for governing a country as they will only seek to look after their interest which they have, clearly the whole steel is supplied by N.S. factories for so metro project, his sugars mills are heavily subsidized.by goverment, I believe no tax is cahrged on his crops as far as i m aware.

And please stop portraying army as it is harmful like these bloodsucker politicians with their very own lands and factories made out of what... if only you were Pakistani you would know lot better

Hi,

this is something that i was expecting from you, a fair points but not valid, I dont blame you, coz you havent spend much time, you must have come here on some corporate visit.

Its like saying the credit of Youm e takbeer should go to N.S. government. Where in fact it just so happen the blasts took place when it was his tenure thats all.

Likewise, the deals were on the table and everyone was waiting for PPP ( the most corrupt Govt in history of pak) to go.

If the elected government comes through merit and they are qualified, I dont have any problem with them.

And please stop portraying army as it is harmful like these bloodsucker politicians
with their very own lands and factories made out of what... if only you were Pakistani you would know lot better

And this is EXACTLY what I was expecting from you, a TOTAL disregard for reality, your own country's growth and all. But all hail the military or IK because of your personal opinions and preferences and background. The country can go to hell as long as individuals can get the person they like, in power. Not matter how unfit or disqualified he or she may be for the role, whether it be a dictator or something else like an IK. See the response in bold:

1) Instead of telling me, I haven't spent time with in Pakistan, tell me precisely where you think I am inaccurate and I'll talk to you about it. I am VERY current on Pakistan. I get political / military / economy related details before they are put onto your media. So PLEASE, try not to misdirect. Let's quantify where you think I am off and let's see who's right.

2) Its ALWAYS the leaders who take the credit. To turn Pakistan into a nuke power, yes,the credit goes to the leadership in terms of standing up to the entire globe, face sanctions and all, but still do it. For example, our President then, Mr. Clinton had called NS multiple times, along with Japan and others. Had offered tremendous amounts of benefits, financially and militarily (and I am sure there may have been harsh words too about sanctions and all). But what did NS do? He and his leadership team dealt with ALL that pressure and decided to hell with everyone, we'd do it. THAT's it!!! The leaders get the credit.

Now a comparison to this situation, Mushy gets a call from Gen. Collin Powell.....and he does the same too,like work with us or work against us. But Mushy or any other general aren't politicians or negotiators. What did Mushy do? Didn't negotiate JACK SHIIT for Pakistan and yet somehow decided to lose 40,000 troops into the fight and lost lives. He had to work with the US no matter what, but if he had been an elected leader, he would've put the Parliament in between like NS did to KSA and would've AT THE LEAST negotiated 40-50 FREE F-16's, and a few billion in economic aid and some newer technologies. You had that power but it was lost and never used because you had an incompetent person at the wrong seat. A general trying to be a diplomat, which isn't how it works. No civlian leader like it, wants to deal with the generals directly and it looks bad on the globe. See what happened to Saddam, Mushy, many generals in Africa, Libya, what this idiot Assad is doing in Syria and all. Its the LEADER that gets the credit.
In other words, the foudner of Pakistan's a great example, why do you have one founder???? Its easy for me to say the people were already ready to build a separate country and all. It was going to happen. But who ACTUALLY made it happen with the Britts? It was Mr. Jinnah. Similarly, who made the 1998 Tests happen while confronting the globe? It was Mr. Shrif. Similarly, who took ONE phone call, didn't care to negotiate ONE benefit for the country and put 40000 soldier's lives at risks without caring to explain to negotiate and you are dealing with that mess since 2001....MUSHRRAF!!! Need I say more?

There were "gossip" of deals on the table. If the Chinese or the World were really going to do "deals" with Pakistan, they would've happened in Mushy's time (if the military was SO liked by the world as you show), or in PPP's time (and even for commission and cosmetically). Will you invest into a country which has a shaky dictator, terrorism and corrupt leaders ??? NO. You won't invest a DOLLAR of your own money. You think these investors are stupid people??? Its the current government who went to every country, outlined agenda, outlined a guaranteed return of 30% backed up by the State (Punjab) and Federal (Government of Pakistan) guarantees, along with using their relationships in the business industry. Result.....over $ 150 billion worth of investment outlined till 2017, it'll fix the electric issue and it'll turn the tables on Pakistan's economy and Pakistan known as a country from 2015 forward.

Your arguments are silly, have no reality and they are based on hatred towards a system that provides for 200 million people and not just focus on IK or the military as THE ONLY entity in the country. The 200 million people, are the REAL owners of Pakistan. Not a dictator, not a 500K strong military and definitely not a lying rumor mill of IK. Let people do good work for the 200 people who've suffered for decades.

Last, I am not against the Pak Military. I've met many of your generals, starting from Gen. Zia. I know every bit there is to know about Pakistan. I don't think the military is "all bad". The military has proven itself again and again defending the nation, its interests and all. And THAT is what they should be doing. Dictatorship, use of illegal force and all, isn't a military's responsibility and Pakistan military is no exception. It is absolutely destructive when dictators run a country thinking they can take a country forward or provide for 200 million strong population.

And this is EXACTLY what I was expecting from you, a TOTAL disregard for reality, your own country's growth and all. But all hail the military or IK because of your personal opinions and preferences and background. The country can go to hell as long as individuals can get the person they like, in power. Not matter how unfit or disqualified he or she may be for the role, whether it be a dictator or something else like an IK. See the response in bold:

1) Instead of telling me, I haven't spent time with in Pakistan, tell me precisely where you think I am inaccurate and I'll talk to you about it. I am VERY current on Pakistan. I get political / military / economy related details before they are put onto your media. So PLEASE, try not to misdirect. Let's quantify where you think I am off and let's see who's right.

2) Its ALWAYS the leaders who take the credit. To turn Pakistan into a nuke power, yes,the credit goes to the leadership in terms of standing up to the entire globe, face sanctions and all, but still do it. For example, our President then, Mr. Clinton had called NS multiple times, along with Japan and others. Had offered tremendous amounts of benefits, financially and militarily (and I am sure there may have been harsh words too about sanctions and all). But what did NS do? He and his leadership team dealt with ALL that pressure and decided to hell with everyone, we'd do it. THAT's it!!! The leaders get the credit.

Now a comparison to this situation, Mushy gets a call from Gen. Collin Powell.....and he does the same too,like work with us or work against us. But Mushy or any other general aren't politicians or negotiators. What did Mushy do? Didn't negotiate JACK SHIIT for Pakistan and yet somehow decided to lose 40,000 troops into the fight and lost lives. He had to work with the US no matter what, but if he had been an elected leader, he would've put the Parliament in between like NS did to KSA and would've AT THE LEAST negotiated 40-50 FREE F-16's, and a few billion in economic aid and some newer technologies. You had that power but it was lost and never used because you had an incompetent person at the wrong seat. A general trying to be a diplomat, which isn't how it works. No civlian leader like it, wants to deal with the generals directly and it looks bad on the globe. See what happened to Saddam, Mushy, many generals in Africa, Libya, what this idiot Assad is doing in Syria and all. Its the LEADER that gets the credit.
In other words, the foudner of Pakistan's a great example, why do you have one founder???? Its easy for me to say the people were already ready to build a separate country and all. It was going to happen. But who ACTUALLY made it happen with the Britts? It was Mr. Jinnah. Similarly, who made the 1998 Tests happen while confronting the globe? It was Mr. Shrif. Similarly, who took ONE phone call, didn't care to negotiate ONE benefit for the country and put 40000 soldier's lives at risks without caring to explain to negotiate and you are dealing with that mess since 2001....MUSHRRAF!!! Need I say more?

There were "gossip" of deals on the table. If the Chinese or the World were really going to do "deals" with Pakistan, they would've happened in Mushy's time (if the military was SO liked by the world as you show), or in PPP's time (and even for commission and cosmetically). Will you invest into a country which has a shaky dictator, terrorism and corrupt leaders ??? NO. You won't invest a DOLLAR of your own money. You think these investors are stupid people??? Its the current government who went to every country, outlined agenda, outlined a guaranteed return of 30% backed up by the State (Punjab) and Federal (Government of Pakistan) guarantees, along with using their relationships in the business industry. Result.....over $ 150 billion worth of investment outlined till 2017, it'll fix the electric issue and it'll turn the tables on Pakistan's economy and Pakistan known as a country from 2015 forward.

Your arguments are silly, have no reality and they are based on hatred towards a system that provides for 200 million people and not just focus on IK or the military as THE ONLY entity in the country. The 200 million people, are the REAL owners of Pakistan. Not a dictator, not a 500K strong military and definitely not a lying rumor mill of IK. Let people do good work for the 200 people who've suffered for decades.

Last, I am not against the Pak Military. I've met many of your generals, starting from Gen. Zia. I know every bit there is to know about Pakistan. I don't think the military is "all bad". The military has proven itself again and again defending the nation, its interests and all. And THAT is what they should be doing. Dictatorship, use of illegal force and all, isn't a military's responsibility and Pakistan military is no exception. It is absolutely destructive when dictators run a country thinking they can take a country forward or provide for 200 million strong population.
Deliver this dictators vs democrats speech of yours in politics section.
Spare this thread of your blah blah.

Can you please confirm my investigation as mentioned in post # 35 here, thanks?

The incident as described in your post is pretty accurate. The interaction starting with something like: "yaar can't you drive properly??don't you know how to drive??" ..ending into "you think you scare me with your uniform? you think you faugis are above the law" with the sister shouting for help for her brother and herself.

Pindi Corp Commander, the officer's Commanding Officer all the way upto the Army Chief, the matter has been high lighted. Investigation is being conducted. This is no martial law environment where army officers can get away with anything they do, that too a major (not some high ranking officer). I'm sure about one thing, when the investigation is over and it will be sooner rather than later, and Major sb is cleared of all allegations, it will not be mentioned in any news outlet print or online media, it will just vanish. Mark my words, that is what will happen

People are just jumping on the bandwagon blaming the officer without knowing the facts.
I know this officer through a relative and have had brief encounters with him twice.
He is nothing but a thorough gentleman.
This was just your average roadside altercation until one uncle in the middle riled up the crowd by shouting "ye wardi walun ka xur chlta h bus"
The bike guy started it but soon was on the recieving end...
His sister was never touched
Also the military guys weren't called by the said Officer but by some intelligence guys who were at the scene and judged the mood of the crowd!

Allegedly, based on very feeble testimony and numbers that have been repeatedly proven to be false and exaggerated by observers and academics.

Whatever man, embarrassing part of our history. Accept it and move on.

On topic, I was driving in Pindi 2 years back, a vehicle full of faujis hit motorcycle from the back. Guy fell down, instead of coming down and helping the geezer, they started laughing. I am witness to that. Recent operations in Swat from illegally occupying houses to illegally occupying lands. The list just does not stop there and it’s in their own country.

However I should not expect a neutral view from you. Even if you wanted to give me one, you just can’t.

Hi,

Could please tone down when you next quote me and it seems youre getting veru emotional here calm down.

Have you ever been in a situation where you have to hold the body of your close relative filled with blood stains? ( i m pure civic with no military background) I hope you dont have to, because if you would then you would know how it feels when N..S was using terrorism as to keep check and balance on military by clinching deals with Taliban to keep the men in uniformed busy.

I have no personal liking for anyone that says or wants to negotiate with blood thirsty terrorist be it Ik or N.S for that matter.

I have already told you of the mills they possess of the enormous wealth that was ammased everytime Mr. Sharif came to power a businessman representing a viwer of 200mn poor people by living in Raiwan like king bravo!.

You think Mr. sharif took pressure for snactions? are you serious, if he hadnt then why did he recall those 4000 troops from Kargil after a visit to US?

As for what Musharraf or what Pakistan did to US, you know it better, Just like what happened to Russians, bled them thats what he did and as a matter of fact he did get quite good aids and assistance, it was only during Mush area when PAF got the Awacs capability and the program on JF-17 progressed at unprecedented levels, along with the f-16 MLUD programs. As for Mr. Sharif when he visited UN last year his expenses alone brought shame to Mr. Modi who went humbly there and chose a cheaper one, even though given the current economic condition of India he could have easily taken expensive lavish hotel.

In a goverment where only his family members are on top, where Mr.Sharif daughter can attack anyone on her will if she doesn't get her tea served in time, where a security guard is dismissed for eating PM's pet. The so called metro project was also not spared.

You see as long Mr sharif interests are being served he doesn't care. In fact hes more of royal dictator than anyone has ever been.

I am surprised at your blind support for him , while you bash Ik supporters, not that i support Ik or anyone political party for that matter. Unless you happen to have some sort of connection with the Sharif family, or perhaps i could be wrong.

But, without doubt Mr. Sharif has earned lot of money by sucking the bloods of common people and he will continue to do so.
Telecom, media and lots other Industries were privatized during (dictator) era, I am yet to see how much wealth he gained during his tenure of 10 years

How shame ful act this is people calling a Major Moron and abusing without knowing the whole facts. By the way if u have traveled in Pindi/Isl u should know how much bad traffic is there and people use abusing language. Army people are trained to retaliate the don't take abusing language as ordinary or u may say week people do. If he has involved in some sort of scuffle with that guy Ramiz then he was right. I am proud of him. By the way in Pak especially rural areas even people rape or get themselves injured to accuse the opposing party. We are loosing moral and social values as a nation. Suppose if inquiry is done and he is found not guilty then I shall suggest that people falsely accusing him on this forum along with that guy Ramiz should be abused and give worst possible sentences.
Further all peole should use some proper language on such forums or should be banned for ever.
(But Major sab had to be a moron and called in QRF) quoted from PDF think tank Balixed post Page-1

I think this incident is result of propaganda against civilians in armed forces, civilians are like animal to them.

How shame ful act this is people calling a Major Moron and abusing without knowing the whole facts. By the way if u have traveled in Pindi/Isl u should know how much bad traffic is there and people use abusing language. Army people are trained to retaliate the don't take abusing language as ordinary or u may sayIf week people do. If he has involved in some sort of scuffle with that guy Ramiz then he was right. I am proud of him. By the way in Pak especially rural areas even people rape or get themselves injured to accuse the opposing party. We are loosing moral and social values as a nation. Suppose if inquiry is done and he is found not guilty then I shall suggest that people falsely accusing him on this forum along with that guy Ramiz should be abused and give worst possible sentences.
Further all peole should use some proper language on such forums or should be banned for ever.
(But Major sab had to be a moron and called in QRF) quoted from PDF think tank Balixed post Page-1

Did you read the full news report? lol OK imagine i am that Major Moron and you violated traffic rules, smashed your bike in my car and during the verbal and physical exchange your sister came out from house to save you, i dragged your sister on the road and tore her cloths, but i am not guilty until proven yeah? Are you still stand by your words?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom