What's new

Officer beats man, his sister after accident

Hazar bar maan kiya hai apnay bachpan ki foto na lgya kar her jagah

@Icarus - Yay....Xeric bhai is talking to me again ! :yay:

minion-gifs-16[1].gif

I personally feel this guy should be given immense punishment he in his oath when he joined military said I will guard people of Pakistan against anything now military should look it very serious no one is bigger than common civilian in country even military or govt civilians are the one who run country if u take common civilian out u have no country no govt no military so military respect fate is on stake

If we, the civilians were that competent, you wouldn't seek the army to even oversee your democratic election process. We would have confidence in our law agencies providing the elites didn't use them for personal security and settling scores with opposition. Regardless, the army has it's own discipline system to bring in line any uniformed personal who falls out of order.

If we, the civilians were that competent, you wouldn't seek the army to even oversee your democratic election process. We would have confidence in our law agencies providing the elites didn't use them for personal security and settling scores with opposition. Regardless, the army has it's own discipline system to bring in line any uniformed personal who falls out of order.

You r misquoting what I'm saying or perhaps misunderstood.from your point of view it seems all this mess started by the civilians.today it's the civlians gov trying to clear up the mess started by the dictator.Army stands tall and beats in every Pakistanis hearts bcos of the people like general raheel sharif...!anyways hope this idiot gets the justice he deserves

If rule of the law is what we seek, than the idiots who surrounded and threatened that officer and pelted stones at his car should also be behind the bars. Rule of law for all and justice for all. Why civilian mob should escape this?

In this case started by the officer was using his uniform power to beat someone and his sister.Mob who couldn't see the injustice tried to help and diffuse the situation ..! case close..!

Sir, Welcome to 2015. i hope you enjoyed your ganja.

Now, sir, if i may request you to get off your butt and go through social media and the previous 9 pages of this thread.
Thankyou!

2015 are you even serious ? BTW after going through all 15 pages I can see there few members (hint hint: Think Tanks) who are desperately trying to enforce their point of view. However, on the topic if the officer have done he should be severally punished and if innocent reciprocal should be down to the other party.

With the present security situation, a motorcycle ramming his car would certainly make life flash past the eyes.

Military or civilian, assaulting the woman was totally out of order and deserves punishment.
For some one keen to malign the Pakistan Army, such news is easy pickings, however the missing link also deserves some attention.

'' SHO Race Course the numbers given by Ramiz and his sister were closed and the address was also incorrect.''
ofcourse they feared to be beaten again :P

In this case started by the officer was using his uniform power to beat someone and his sister.Mob who couldn't see the injustice tried to help and diffuse the situation ..! case close..!

Without proof you assert that officer was using his uniform power to beat, if you had a little bit of knowledge about worth of this uniform you would have known that an officer won't need himself to beat the shit out of any civilian.

Secondly we have seen mob being just in Sialkot, in Lahore so yes in this case too most probably our highly civilised mob / citizens could not see the justice and thought we should pelt stones and threaten this officer with his life because that is justice.

And thirdly cases don't close by blaming and placing allegations without proof.

Without proof you assert that officer was using his uniform power to beat, if you had a little bit of knowledge about worth of this uniform you would have known that an officer won't need himself to beat the shit out of any civilian.

Secondly we have seen mob being just in Sialkot, in Lahore so yes in this case too most probably our highly civilised mob / citizens could not see the justice and thought we should pelt stones and threaten this officer with his life because that is justice.

And thirdly cases don't close by blaming and placing allegations without proof.

when you become the choosen one and gets the uninform it comes with greater responsibility then any ordinary citizen..since when civilians ever disrespected the man in uniform ? but people like this major aren't making easy do they........I don't care the reason behind what he said or not why would this she-male raised hand on a girl he don't derseve to be tag with any army...If he was man enough should have taken his uniform off and would have asked the guy to fight him One on One but he is coward which is slowly been proved thru the statements he is making after the incident .....

when you become the choosen one and gets the uninform it comes with greater responsibility then any ordinary citizen..since when civilians ever disrespected the man in uniform ? but people like this major aren't making easy do they........I don't care the reason behind what he said or not why would this she-male raised hand on a girl he don't derseve to be tag with any army...If he was man enough should have taken his uniform off and would have asked the guy to fight him One on One but he is coward which is slowly been proved thru the statements he is making after the incident .....

So you were there at the spot when all this happened?

There was no reason to involve the US military. Our soldiers don't just get into a car accident or road rage and beat women up for no reason. Nor do our generals take over governments and then show their musles and punches on global tv's, in the parliament which is a place to resolve conflicts and make laws. Not show of personal power and military force. Our generals also don't exactly participate in becoming the presidents or get their opponents killed....please don't involve the US military on here as a comparison as there is none.

Just needed to as a feel good face saving.

I know the guy who was there on the spot saw everything ...if that makes you any better

So tell that guy to report it to police and be a witness................... it does not make me any better, because Muslims should not deny justice by denying / escaping to be a witness. I think this is what Islam taught us. ?????????

So tell that guy to report it to police and be a witness................... it does not make me any better, because Muslims should not deny justice by denying / escaping to be a witness. I think this is what Islam taught us. ?????????

Hahaha rite rite rite ..justice for army man in Pakistan like we never heard that b4...some people say this whole System is up side down for good reason and those who could beat up woman's and take over governments are the elite beneficiary...am not Puting fingers on one particular pillar all are equally responsible...

Hahaha rite rite rite ..justice for army man in Pakistan like we never heard that b4...some people say this whole System is up side down for good reason and those who could beat up woman's and take over governments are the elite beneficiary...am not Puting fingers on one particular pillar all are equally responsible...

So your friend won't go and testify and be a witness against an aggressor he saw beating a woman on roads? While you prefer to type and type and type. But again the system is fkcd up right? We ourselves are okay but this BS system is fckd up, I get it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom