What's new

Offensive video against British Pakistanis and Islam

Pat Condell? seriously?:lol: hahahahahhahhaah!!!!

Bharti found a good video ..... Pat Condell is an ex stand-up comedian...expect very "intellectual" views from him regarding Islam , politics and immigration ....Such people are entertainers and are not meant to be taken seriously.

not only muslims even hindus and sikhs been attacked anyone looking brown is now a target.

Nah thats one prick gurpreet singh he is a joke! ask any UK singh about him they will laugh the guy is a nobody

That fags sister was getting fuked by muslims in Leicester so he joined the EDL :rofl:

Lets hope thats true however Hindus and Sikhs have been attacked when people thought they were muslim.

The present day defense league will mature into something terrifying within the next 3 to 4 years. They are crass and don't have all their nuts together at the moment.

Europe needs more policy Changes if the Xenophonia is going to change, first they need to shut down every mosque that was funded by Saudi Arabia, Next stop granting special favors, Integrate the muslim community, get them off of welfare, cut down on the flow of immigrant and start letting in skilled immigrants. Muslims in Europe to Stop Xenophobia and Anti Islam Hatred, Must start following the Laws of the Land, stop asking for special favors, stop trying to prevent free speech, stop attacks on cartoonists, start integration.

The Only one people who can stop the Islamaphobia and hatred is Muslims themselves, Europeans are tolerant people however they have been pushed to the edge with this Literally on this issue.

Could be, I have seen news articles of Sikhs being attacked in America, supposedly in "revenge" for 9/11.

Well Americans no offence some of them are not the sharpest tool in the box they just see a turban and think Osama!!

I have noticed racism increase since 9/11 for asian people though even sometimes in the tube you get funny looks from people but thats life i guess just gotta deal with it.

So you think it is okay to attack a mosque?JUST shows your bigotry

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

When did i say that? i dont promote attacking any place of worship be it a temple or a mosque.

EDL/BNP use the old tactic of divide and rule but in Uk the asians too smart for it they know thier game and stand united as you can see when the riots happened over Summer all asians stood together in Southall protecting the holy places of worship.

UK RIOTS 2011: Sikhs defend temple and locals protect pubs as Britons defy rioters | Mail Online

Could be, I have seen news articles of Sikhs being attacked in America, supposedly in "revenge" for 9/11.

Yes, that has been the case. Some Americans mistake the Sikhs for Arabs and refer to them as towelheads - which is totally baseless given that Sikhs are primarily from Indian state of Punjab, far away from anything to do with Arabian world.

He is correct in most points like UK media airbrushing the issues of Honor killing in UK by muslim families, raping of young girls by Muslim gangs and rightly asks why should they be referred only as "Asians" thus grossly slandering the law abiding Hindu and Sikh community who dont indulge in such crimes ?

I think that is a fair demand. Painting everyone with that wide a brush is pathetic just because of surface appearances.

What's wrong in his question..? Why should the other communities be associated with such disgusting behaviour for the sake of political correctness on the part of UK media ?

Especially when they are not willing!

Also he is right in naming Islam as more than just a spiritual faith..it's a political idealogy.

That is the claim of Muslims themselves. Nothing new.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom