What's new

Offensive video against British Pakistanis and Islam

Ask for special favors I agree. The British didn't have to apply for Shrariah laws.

This "special favors" canard gets propped up by people who have no clue. Some Muslims are asking for shariah law for Muslims only. UK has had Jewish courts for centuries. Hindus have obtained special exemptions from British courts about funeral pyres, oaths, etc. Sikhs have obtained exemptions about wearing the kirpan.

And yet, everyone talks about Muslims demanding special rights, while ignoring these other groups demanding special rights.

People of Hong Kong are not tolerant of immigrants due to the mainland issues, including less tolerant of foreign migrants Singapore however is a successful place of integration and tolerance.

Hong Kong's crime rate is much lower than Singapore's, I haven't heard of any recent racial violence here.

Also, Hong Kong is 95% Han Chinese, and the foreigners here are usually "expats" rather than citizens. Singapore is much more multi-racial, with only a 74% Chinese majority.

Mainland immigration is a different issue, since we are the same ethnicity/culture/religion etc as them. That is more about socio-economics.

This guy has tarred ALL Muslims with the same brush! And that sucks! He's spoken about the fringe elements only - the Muslim fundamentalists but not all Muslims fall in that category. Period.

I have scores of Muslim friends here and abroad and they are a far cry from what this a$$hole is mouthing. :tdown:

Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims are all together vs the facist EDL/BNP they can try to divide us it aint gonna work.

Hong Kong's crime rate is much lower than Singapore's, I haven't heard of any recent racial violence here.

Also, Hong Kong is 95% Han Chinese, and the foreigners here are usually "expats" rather than citizens. Singapore is much more multi-racial, with only a 74% Chinese majority.

Mainland immigration is a different issue, since we are the same ethnicity/culture/religion etc as them. That is more about socio-economics.

I agree on that however the mainland chinese that come to hong kong is making it worse, People of HK are less tolarant of migrants from or out however a few policy fixes can change that.

Chinese... who are the most infamous group in the west ? Arabs/Muslims/Pakistanis :undecided:

Nowadays, you're right. Islamophobia has been rising across the world in recent times.

My point is that they pick and choose reasons to discriminate against people. They accuse Muslims of "not integrating", when the same charge can equally be made against East Asians for instance.

They discriminate first and then find reasons later, it's the same cycle that has been going on for centuries now.

the saudi funded mosques in europe tend to make this situation even worse if the EU had a thinking brain they would follow what Central asian countries are doing and shut down radical mosques and appoint not so radical imams. 70's and 80's were the best time for immigrants my father was from Egypt married a German lived in West Germany. Muslims asking for special favors, the Pakistani Gangs, Terror sympathizers, Poppy burning, pickting Soldier funerals, and failure to integrate makes it worse, Shariah especially and death threats.

BNP got no seats in the election :lol: their fat leader nick griffin is a joke who gets spat on by asians whereever he goes.

Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims are all together vs the facist EDL/BNP they can try to divide us it aint gonna work.

LOL what about the Sikhs and Hindus that are in the EDL they are tired of getting mixed with radicals that lump them in one group, I can understand why they do it.

Nowadays, you're right. Islamophobia has been rising across the world in recent times.

My point is that they pick and choose reasons to discriminate against people. They accuse Muslims of "not integrating", when the same charge can equally be made against East Asians for instance.

They discriminate first and then find reasons later, it's the same cycle that has been going on for centuries now.

not only muslims even hindus and sikhs been attacked anyone looking brown is now a target.

LOL what about the Sikhs and Hindus that are in the EDL they are tired of getting mixed with radicals that lump them in one group.

Nah thats one prick gurpreet singh he is a joke! ask any UK singh about him they will laugh the guy is a nobody

That fags sister was getting fuked by muslims in Leicester so he joined the EDL :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom