What's new

Offensive video against British Pakistanis and Islam

North of England there is big issue with grooming underage teen girls done by asain lads it needs to be sorted.

Follow the laws of the land stop advocating for Shariah and stop asking for special favors for one group.

Ask for special favors I agree. The British didn't have to apply Shrariah laws.
As for crime the media usually sensationalizes crimes committed by Muslims

Dispatches - Britain's Sex Gangs - Channel 4

It got to be a big problem in some towns up north of England but not in London could be due to poverty or lack of jobs.

How is this fail? It shows Pakistani community is engaging criminals within their communities. Epic fail your attempt to troll and make this mud slinging contest.

you claimed he was Hindu when he was Sikh :lol:

Ask for special favors I agree. The British didn't have to apply for Shrariah laws.
As for crime the media usually sensationalizes crimes committed by Muslims

While I agree however it's making it worse Asian means in the UK literally means Brown skinned people.
However on a separate note the Pakistani Gangs, Shariah for UK, poppy burning, death threats, failed intergration is making it worse thus the whites of the UK blame the immigrants, the EU is not like the USA where immigrants are better. Europe during the 70's and 80's was better my father lived in West Germany.

Define integration ?

"Integration" is a tricky subject.

Many of my extended family members live overseas, and when I visit them in Canada... they talk Cantonese 24/7, they eat at Chinese restaurants, and they hang out with other Chinese people most of the time. Overseas Chinese often stick together in big groups, and form their own areas like Chinatowns.

This happens a lot with other immigrant groups as well, though it is especially noticable with Chinese.

But we aren't usually the target of accusations of "not integrating". Why? Because anti-Chinese sentiment is no longer in fashion, now it is the trend to go after Muslims instead. Before that, it was the Irish/Blacks/Mexicans/Italians, you name it.

They ease their conscience by saying: "Well, Muslims aren't a race..."

"Integration" is a tricky subject.

Many of my extended family members live overseas, and when I visit them in Canada... they talk Cantonese 24/7, they eat at Chinese restaurants, and they hang out with other Chinese people most of the time. Overseas Chinese often stick together in big groups, and form their own areas like Chinatowns.

This happens a lot with other immigrant groups as well, though it is especially noticable with Chinese.

But we aren't usually the target of accusations of "not integrating". Why? Because anti-Chinese sentiment is no longer in fashion, now it is the trend to go after Muslims instead. Before that it was the Irish/Blacks/Mexicans/Italians, you name it.

People of Hong Kong are not tolerant of immigrants due to the mainland issues, including less tolerant of foreign migrants Singapore however is a successful place of integration and tolerance.

Back
Top Bottom