What's new

Offensive DP

Slav Defence

THINK TANK VICE CHAIRMAN: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Recently, a new trend is observed among posters.Some posters are using abusive Display Pictures on their profiles(such as a camel wearing Arabic ammama or Jew displayed as joker etc) as an expression of hatered or protest against stance taken by governments.I request management to crack down and warn such members to reduce abuse of each other's nationality and country.
Regards

Last edited:
I second this motion. This sort of behavior needs to be dealt with immediately, as it's doing quite a bit of damage to the forum's image.

Reporting is the way to go. General tactics include starting with PMs to temporary bans till the offensive material is removed.

@Slav Defence : You ought to mention the members you have in mind, so that the mods can deal with them.

BTW if you had @Jaanbaz in mind, he had clarified once that the DP was not meant to be offensive to anybody. He doesn't seem to have that DP anymore which is a pity, because I found that camel with sunglasses rather cute.:(

(Provided that it was not meant as a dig at Arabs or anybody else.)

@Slav Defence : You ought to mention the members you have in mind, so that the mods can deal with them.

BTW if you had @Jaanbaz in mind, he had clarified once that the DP was not meant to be offensive to anybody. He doesn't seem to have that DP anymore which is a pity, because I found that camel with sunglasses rather cute.:(

(Provided that it was not meant as a dig at Arabs or anybody else.)
Well, instead I mention their names and they feel embarrassment, isn't it much better that they themselves realize it and change their do?
There were two in my mind,and both really showed responsibility by changing their dp.
I hope that rest will do that as well,if any:)

Well, instead I mention their names and they feel embarrassment, isn't it much better that they themselves realize it and change their do?
There were two in my mind,and both really showed responsibility by changing their dp.
I hope that rest will do that as well,if any:)

They may not see this thread. Maybe you ought to send a PM to the mods about the members you have in mind.

Out of curiosity, was jaanbaz one of the people who changed their DP because of this thread? If so, I resent this thread - as I said, I liked his avatar.:angry:

Sorry for the late reply. I was away. If my DP caused any offence to anyone then I Sincerely apologise. Looks like one of the mods or @WebMaster has all ready changed my DP for me. Thank you guys.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom