What's new

Ocean of Tears Kashmir rape by hindu indian army

Status
Not open for further replies.
knew a 26/11 rant was coming, you call them your army? and sitting behind terrorists like always.

Grow up lowlife people of pakistan
So tell me was that's guts or not?. Now u can't answer that u cockroach.

and muslims were so good hearted and benevolent that they killed thousands of kashmiri pandits and raped their women in 1990s, mutherfucker hypocrites moslems, coward assholes, cant beat us in war so they are trying to run a smear campaign against us. one more thing, kashmir belong to India only and not even an inch of it will be given away to any country.
The point is what those smelly Hindus were dong in the land of Muslims?? If those kashmiri pundits want to live then they should stay away from Kashmir.Because in that clean land of muslims there is no place for those cave cunts who worship rats and monkeys and drink cow urine.

Last edited:
So tell me was that's guts or not?. Now u can't answer that u cockroach.
Well I won't answer an idiot who doesn't know a difference between terrorists and an army.

If mujahideen clows are your army then fk yah we kill them on daily basis in Kashmir :)

Frustrated much that you started posting gibberish about your ancestors?? Poor lad!!

U frustrated cuz u can't handle the past.

Well I won't answer an idiot who doesn't know a difference between terrorists and an army.

If mujahideen clows are your army then fk yah we kill them on daily basis in Kashmir :)
So how was that for guts tell me?.

Guts se yaad aaya aaj drone attack me kitne Pakistani shaheed hue???:azn:

Now that's guts that we still keep on fighting and no surrender, but u guys wouldn't know what guts are.

The point is what hose smelly Hindus were dong in the land of Muslims?? If those kashmiri pundits want to live then they should stay away from Kashmir.Because in that land clean land of muslims there is no place for those cave cunts who worship rats and monkeys and drink cow urine.

In Pakistan Kashmiris carry weapons freely in their homeland, and enlist in the Pakistani army as Pakistani soldiers in uniform to defend their homeland of Kashmir.

In part of Kashmir which has been Invaded by India, If Kashmiris are allowed to carry weapons, the first thing they would do is kill the foreign rapist Indians who invaded their land.

India are foreign invaders of Kashmirs. Kashmiris do not want foreign Indians in their homeland. Kashmiris are fighting for the freedom of their state against this foreign rape capital of the world AKA broken sewerage India.

These shameless rape happy Indians defend the butchering, invasion, and rape of Kashmiris. as seen in this thread. this is the true face of Indians, and the crime against humanity that India is known for through out the world.

Oh.Killing innocents is guts.
And its no surprise most of the guts acts around the world and most wanted gutty guys are traced back to that gutter.
Do you now cat guts are used to make violin strings ?

You choose the wrong religion to insult me :D :D But still I gonna answer it.. The light your forefathers saw was not of wisdom but of the swords of invaders.. Thats why they have a sudden urge to convert and why are you so sure that it is a true god? Did he ever came to talk to you saying that he is the true god. All you have is one book which guy claimed that it is written by God..Hinduism may have different Gods and Goddesses but its not the most hated religion in the world now.. Comparing the actions of both, you know which religious people known to have cave men mentality..

@adwityagrata

Oh its the true faith alright, and alhamdulilla we are muslims

There is no way around it the old hinduism is retarded, I assume your a xtian so your forefathers made the same decision of going what the hell is all this idol and lingam worship I want nothing to do with it.

Islam is spreading, everything is going according to Gods plan

Terrorists - They can kill by laughter too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom