What's new

Ocean of Tears Kashmir rape by hindu indian army

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this 1971 answer is getting quite old and those 1971 days are gone already.Look around yourself you rapist with a micro 3.5 inch dick :lol: Now look at our nuclear weapons and mighty chinese growth.You are surrounded by some lovely neighbours like Pakistan and china and luckily you have territorial disputes with both of them .Also srilanka too is full of revenge because of the bloody civil war you supported there.So i case of next war you will face rape from several sides and you will be totally left on our mercy.Soon after the american withdrawal from Afghanistan you will see afghan taliban and kashmiri mujhaideen storming every single check post in IOK and the streets of jammu and kashmir will be all red with hindu blood.But in the mean time you can keep dreaming from your slum :yahoo:
Also in 1971 you created another hostile neighbour and the rising islamic radicalism is another head ache for you) Just wait and see we are getting you from everywhere.

Inshort you need all the help from other countries to fight a war with us?? Poor you!!

Why ur grandpa migrated from my province? Rapistian kid ops Indian kid.

This is the true face of Rapist Indians. Their rapist army of Rape Capital of the world invaded Kasmir, and Raped Kashmiris. And these Indians are DEFENDING RAPE Adventures of their Army of Kashmiris.

True Face of Indians exposed.

Kashmir was never a part of India, never was, and never will be. Inshallah.

That poor innocent State of Kashmiris have been invaded by Foreign Rapists AKA Indians.

Indian's muslims are one of the main reasons India will be partitioned again in the future, Hindustan is a state which is biased against its massive muslim population, from Gujraat to Muzzafarnagar the same story of politicians, the state and the security forces in collusion or tuning a blind eye against the riots against muslims.

This is why the Kashmiri's are so admant of protection of article 370, they want no indian to be able to live or buy land or build a house in kashmir

Partition of india is inevitable

Nuclear weapons are not show pieces Pakistan hasnt developed missiles like Nasr or Raad to put show-pieces on them

This is not the thread on Indian Muslims. Anyway, in India religion is secondary. One is Indian first, then Muslim/Hindu/Sikh.

Article 370 would be removed leading to Indians from other states settling in Kashmir. I too have plans of buying a house near Dal Lake.

As I said, Nukes are show-pieces. They are not offensive weapons, they act has deterrent.

What, Your Indian foreign army has INVADEd and RAPED Kashmiris. You sick fck Indians, and you are defending that? Shame..

There is no dept to how low you people can get.

this is the true face of rapist Indians. They rape Kashmir.
Brother they won,t accept at all because rape is their cultural heritage.They are worthless human beings .Even when they talk about peace its like "bagl mein churi mun mein ram ram".
"When it comes to killing hindus in IOK practice makes perfect and dead hindu in kashmir is good hindu"

This is the true face of Rapist Indians. Their rapist army of Rape Capital of the world invaded Kasmir, and Raped Kashmiris. And these Indians are DEFENDING RAPE Adventures of their Army of Kashmiris.

That poor innocent State of Kashmiris have been invaded by Foreign Rapists AKA Indians.

:D :D I love the way you get frustrated. I can understand your pain? I mean for every one its frusrating trying all those years to capture Kashmir and not able to.. Tried all kind of gimmicks like religion, fake stories etc but still Kashmir is still with this evil baniyas and you can only do is abuse that country in a public forum.. So sad!!

You are absolutely right Indians have always been cowards in the past and they are still living in the past with akhand baharat.
Ghazwa-e-hind? that's your holy mission isn't it?

Akhand Bharat is another name for United India, it is not some holy mission where mujahideen on horses with black flag conquering another country :lol:

Brother they won,t accept at all because rape is their cultural heritage.They are worthless human beings .Even when they talk about peace its like "bagl mein churi mun mein ram ram".
"When it comes to killing hindus in IOK practice makes perfect and dead hindu in kashmir is good hindu"

So a dead muslim in Kashmir is not a good muslim?? What happened to your ocean of tears man? :what: Global warming??

brother they rape those monkey looking Indian girls with skin colour which is like Ganda nail ka pani and u think they will spare gorgeous hoors of Kashmir?.

This is not the thread on Indian Muslims. Anyway, in India religion is secondary. One is Indian first, then Muslim/Hindu/Sikh.

Article 370 would be removed leading to Indians from other states settling in Kashmir. I too have plans of buying a house near Dal Lake.

As I said, Nukes are show-pieces. They are not offensive weapons, they act has deterrent.

For muslims, religion comes first... Most muslims would be perfectly fine with being indian if it wasent full of hindu's.

The kashmiri's hate hindu's, You look nothing like us, you dont share our language, you dont share our culture, or religion you a foreign. This is why kashmiri's demand article 370 to keep non kashmiri hindu's away from kashmir

Ghazwa-e-hind? that's your holy mission isn't it?

Akhand Bharat is another name for United India, it is not some holy mission where mujahideen on horses with black flag conquering another country :lol:

No ghazwa hind our tribals are enough for you we don't look that further.

You are absolutely right Indians have always been cowards in the past and they are still living in the past with akhand baharat.
Indians in the past includes your ancestors too dear. And yea there are different types of Indians, some bow down to invaders and convert and some choose to remain in their own faith no matter what the end result is.. I was thinking who might be those coward Indians who have converted? :whistle:

Well this 1971 answer is getting quite old and those 1971 days are gone already.Look around yourself you rapist with a micro 3.5 inch dick :lol: Now look at our nuclear weapons and mighty chinese growth.You are surrounded by some lovely neighbours like Pakistan and china and luckily you have territorial disputes with both of them .Also srilanka too is full of revenge because of the bloody civil war you supported there.So i case of next war you will face rape from several sides and you will be totally left on our mercy.Soon after the american withdrawal from Afghanistan you will see afghan taliban and kashmiri mujhaideen storming every single check post in IOK and the streets of jammu and kashmir will be all red with hindu blood.But in the mean time you can keep dreaming from your slum :yahoo:
Also in 1971 you created another hostile neighbour and the rising islamic radicalism is another head ache for you) Just wait and see we are getting you from everywhere.

R u planning to script write another WAAR movie...:omghaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom