What's new

Ocean of Tears Kashmir rape by hindu indian army

Status
Not open for further replies.
No body is a bigger slave than forced converts like you. Forever a slave.

And you converts can't understand faith, being a follower of a desert ***

Yup the Aryan's came and converted u to Hinduism and still to this day u r slave to it.

Damn them Aryan's were clever they just tore ur sass apart.

In the mean time two threads on horrible condition & atrocities in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir has been completely removed from PDF! Living in denial doesn't change the facts.

In the mean time two threads on horrible condition & atrocities in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir has been completely removed from PDF! Living in denial doesn't change the facts.
Hein?? o_O

Why??

And they blame us for oppressing Kashmiris. It's such an irony that a mini version of what's happening in Kashmir is a clear show here in PDF.

I was going to post the same thing,you beat me for seconds.Damn :D

l
ol you are an a troll. "Aryans" brought with them the linguistics (proto sanskrit) with them to north India, and Pakistan just as they brought it with them to other parts of the wold. Lol you are not going to insinuate that Afghans or Iranians are some how exclusively Aryans now are you?

Hinduism wasnt a religion, but rather a lifestyle. No one in hinduism is "working towards" going to heaven by following set of do's and cant do's.

inb4 hindus worship rats and drink cow piss :lol:
@Aeronaut any hindus in land of the pure???

u assholes dont belong here, whole of indian subcontinent belongs to hindus, even your pakistan afganistan, bangladesh, got it u arab asshole?

As you can see, this is a typical Indian. You may think he is a retard gone mad, but this is how these people normally are. Delusional, in denial, retarded and hate reality. A Typical average Indian joe...

After the video i posted everything is crystal clear but still they won,t accept.Rapes happen everyday in IOK but they go unreported because there is no law and order there.These filth-y indians don,t even spare injured cows and they also rape them.

Indians hate reality and like to live in delusions. Also, Indians are fond of every inhumane act imaginable possible. Look how these Indians come and defend rapists on this thread, and have no sympathy for the Kashmiri rape victims who got gang raped by Indian army. If anything, Indians want to silence their rape victims and keep raping them.

This is what this thread is about. India's lust for rape in Kashmir and their attempt to silence their rape victims.

Kashmir was never a part of India, it is not, and never will be. Inshallah.

Last edited:
As you can see, this is a typical Indian. You may think he is a retard gone mad, but this is how these people normally are. Delusional, in denial, retarded and hate reality. A Typical average Indian joe...
well you cant use Indians as the face of non muslim South Asians. THere are others out there too.

well you cant use Indians as the face of non muslim South Asians. THere are others out there too.
Oh come on dude here we are just talking about Indians not the other south asian non Muslims.So stop being conscious and guilty.

l
ol you are a troll. "Aryans" brought with them the linguistics (proto sanskrit) with them to north India, and Pakistan just as they brought it with them to other parts of the wold. Lol you are not going to insinuate that Afghans or Iranians are some how exclusively Aryans now are you?

Hinduism wasnt a religion, but rather a lifestyle. No one in hinduism is "working towards" going to heaven by following set of do's and cant do's.

inb4 hindus worship rats and drink cow piss :lol:

On a serious note, if you want to have an actual debate without hurling personal ad hominem tantrums at me, I am more than willing to educate you about my culture. Its flaws and well as its beauty.

What you worried about in another thread you wasn't an Indian, so what's rattling your cage?.

I only insulted after they insulted.

approx 200000 Bangladeshi women raped during the short span of Bangladesh's struggle for independence by the Pakistani Armed Forces ..... an enormous feat for the Pakistani Army .... something the Indian Army could not do for the last 50+ yrs of its occupation of the so called "Indian Occupied Kashmir" .... and absolutely fantastic display of commitment and love towards the fellow citizens

Rape during the Bangladesh Liberation War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistani's raped and killed Bengali women - YouTube

The Hidden History of the Birangona Women - YouTube

Bangladesh Genocide: Rape Victims - YouTube

BANGLADESH GENOCIDE - 1971 Village MASSACRE Footage - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom