What's new

Obama's reply to Nawaz Sharif - Extremely Hilarious Parody

p.s. the only bad habit that I have is that I drink tea, that too I have reduced to 3-4 cups a day
n then u wud say u only drink vege soups, carrot juice eat green veges n fruits in lunch n brown rice n brown bread in dinners wida glass of milk cuz doctor has recommended u to do dat haha :rofl::lol::enjoy:

Yes indigenous Lahori, but I love myself very much and I wish not to die by eating unhealthy food from bazaar, except on rare occasions
Taste food of Johar Town and Gawalmandi side and then tell me which is unhealthy. :mad:
I can bear anything but not a word against our food.

p.s. the only bad habit that I have is that I drink tea, that too I have reduced to 3-4 cups a day
I am habitual of eating a lot but not tea. I drink kahwa rather than tea.

im going bye ...see u all at nite:wave:

@Leader @Aamna14 @faisal6309 ..... faisal ny apna car plate number bi nik key sat lika hua hey 6309:lol::omghaha:
Actually it was my roll # in college and I am still using this number a lot.

I am habitual of eating a lot but not tea. I drink kahwa rather than tea.

Actually it was my roll # in college and I am still using this number a lot.
dun lie...its da mobile u use actually...ur fav one:p:

sb6309-pl.jpg

haha lol

n then u wud say u only drink vege soups, carrot juice eat green veges n fruits in lunch n brown rice n brown bread in dinners wida glass of milk cuz doctor has recommended u to do dat haha :rofl::lol::enjoy:

you are already laughing, I aint telling you perfect diet plan, you hippo :sick:

Taste food of Johar Town and Gawalmandi side and then tell me which is unhealthy. :mad:
I can bear anything but not a word against our food.

if you get to know what you are eating be it in defence or johar town or gawalmandi or food street. you wont be saying that... especially anything made in oil.

We are young people thats why we aren't listening to you na :p: Goodbye @Marshmallow

think again, nobody would take care of you, except yourself.

tell amna n 6309 ur diet plan n thn ill ask thm abt it wen i cum online again:smokin:

go burger bachay, do pass your O level this time around, pehlay do bar ki tarhan phir fail na ho jana :sarcastic:

think again, nobody would take of you, except yourself.

No that i am just kidding i rarely if ever eat junk food though not for health reasons i don't like it secondly nobody around me likes too much of oil or anything on those lines so i am not a foodie at all but i am not much of a health conscious person either :p:

if you get to know what you are eating be it in defence or johar town or gawalmandi or food street. you wont be saying that... especially anything made in oil.
Some people eat a lot of such things but nothing happen to them. Not everyone is cooking in such things. It is all up to your body digest.

Some people eat a lot of such things but nothing happen to them. Not everyone is cooking in such things. It is all up to your body digest.

3 oils in market are pure Rifan corn oil, soya beans and any olive oil, rest are 80-96% unpure. this I know for a fact as I met DHO1 myself and have seen test results, now tell me which hotel do you think uses any of these three or desi ghee for that matter?

how about instead of giving them a benefit of doubt, you give yourself a chance of healthy life by choosing health food?

No that i am just kidding i rarely if ever eat junk food though not for health reasons i don't like it secondly nobody around me likes too much of oil or anything on those lines so i am not a foodie at all but i am not much of a health conscious person either :p:

implying that I am some psycho worrying about what to eat and what not to? :angry:

just adopt good habits in eating, be choosy, thats all.

@faisal6309 waise I am not saying kay totally stop eating unhealthy food, just advising to avoid as much as possible...

Back
Top Bottom