What's new

Obama's reply to Nawaz Sharif - Extremely Hilarious Parody

In this way after couple of decades beautiful language of Punjab will be finished and we have rename the region to Uttar Pardesh or Bihar :cray:

No consider me the exception in this case lol most Punjabis would be able to speak fluently i guess to some extent it depends on parents and if its a priority for them that their children learn it or not. Mine were neutral about it. My mother even speaks Persian because my maternal relatives used to be from Iran but i unfortunately can't speak that either but we weren't made to learn that as well.

every buddy laughing.......i am not able to see video ........

akhir baat kya hai?
sirji its a parody in rap type punjabi how obama is sick & making fun of nawaz who is first trying to persaude UASA to control use of drones but when owened by obama is asking for monitarry aid :D

No consider me the exception in this case lol most Punjabis would be able to speak fluently i guess to some extent it depends on parents and if its a priority for them that their children learn it or not. Mine were neutral about it. My mother even speaks Persian because my maternal relatives used to be from Iran but i unfortunately can't speak that either but we weren't made to learn that as well.

It was the same story for me, I was born and raised up in Bahrain and all my maternal relatives are still living there. We usually speak urdu at home but my parents often discuss things in punjabi. It was like 3 - 4 years ago when I started speaking Punjabi, when I started my first job. In my office, about 37 out of 40 people were from outside Lahore. I started enjoying their Punjabi and learned it quickly with them.. Its more like when you start feeling the need of learning Punjabi, its so easy to learn :)

It was the same story for me, I was born and raised up in Bahrain and all my maternal relatives are still living there. We usually speak urdu at home but my parents often discuss things in punjabi. It was like 3 - 4 years ago when I started speaking Punjabi, when I started my first job. In my office, about 37 out of 40 people were from outside Lahore. I started enjoying their Punjabi and learned it quickly with them.. Its more like when you start feeling the need of learning Punjabi, its so easy to learn :)

I always had a passion for learning certain languages but i never thought about Punjabi maybe because i knew i always could if i wanted to since everybody is well acquainted around me lol

Aren't you from Punjab? I love punjabi, very sweet language.. :)

Stop a$$ kissing mian mithoo, Punjabi is a very rough language and even romantic conversation sounds like fighting...Sindhi is a sweet language

Stop a$$ kissing mian mithoo, Punjabi is a very rough language and even romantic conversation sounds like fighting...Sindhi is a sweet language

lolz, man you are just too much. Go have some refresher courses to cool down your nerves, you are always angry.. :lol:

you were born and raised in a backward pind, played around cows your whole life, and now say cant understand punjabi... wah !! :lol:
n u were one of da cows i used to played around then:enjoy:

graphics-cows-675231.gif
graphics-cows-204973.gif
graphics-cows-190332.gif
graphics-cows-354660.gif
graphics-cows-053268.gif
graphics-cows-030135.gif

atleast you are admitting you played around cows, and I think you loved your cows thats why you are so happy :lol:
i used to play wid thm like toys n then replace thm wid othr pets so no big deal:enjoy:

atleast i played wid living things,u on da othr hand used to play wid stones n leaves dat shows u belong to very old times when human beings n living beings dint even xist:p: lol

Back
Top Bottom