What's new

PTIs Raiwind Jalsa against Nawaz Sharif and co

Insaan tab tak nahii haarta jab tak wo khud haar ko tasleem nahi kar leta
-Imran Khan

I believe in him and i believe in the above words what he say and every now and then i get disappointed i follow up with this quote and gets the lost motivation back. There is nothing which is impossible even then word itself says 'i m possible'. All you need is a will to do it because if you've will you'll find the way other wise you'll find the excuses.

He was none the less well in this all movement. Sheikh Rasheed the world will remember you too along with Imran Khan.

Sheikh Rasheed's most great part of speech was as always when he warned modi about the war " na birla g k mandir mein parasad bantega, na mandirr ki ghantiyan bajenge , na sarsoon ugega, na jhanjaren khankenge "

Imran khan message to india and modi, representing Pakistan officially as a true leader like a true leader. Nawaz can not even raise his voice that much against india.
Trade should be the key so that there will be more jobs available.

Here are some of the pictures from the Raiwind and PTI's Power display in Raiwind today.
"Keh do noon se mat takrao junoon se"
and yet rana sanaullah of pml-n says only 30-35000 peoples were attending lol i want to answer those pml-n personals by just saying k "itni corruption karty ho qamseqam ap apnay led screen ka size bara khareed len choti screen mein thoray e log nazar atyy hain"
14522886_10154105362464527_6851374712132392617_n.jpg
Ctm_Qn1XYAAnlqS.jpg
CtnJh1jWAAQ_S2d.jpg
CtnJh1oXEAAGCeV.jpg
CtnNhEFWYAEPhNP.jpg
CtnPRVTWgAA_ki9.jpg
CtnPTf6WgAAxzpN.jpg
14520375_10154105362484527_7134370630953824235_n.jpg

Imran Khan exposing by showing the whole Pakistan with proofs so that if they doubt his words they can see themselves.
Jaag jaooooo murdoooooooo ab tu jaag jaaoo

so any numbers of how many people were there??

serious numbers...

my guess 200K

Imran Khan whole speech in raiwind today

You want to know the number of people?

'Junoon is countless'

so any numbers of how many people were there??

serious numbers...

my guess 200K
My guess 350+K Ptians and that not a small number. And the number you mentioned is also huge. Massive Crowd.:woot:

Congratulation IK and PTI on Great Victory. :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom