What's new

OBAMA THREATENED TO NUKE CHINA

Well... lets see. Black people were brought to the U.S. against their own will and used as slaves, by what country??? There use to be a substantial amount of Native Americans living in the U.S. but now... they all seem to have vanished due to genocide, by what country? California use to belong to Mexicans but they got pushed back... by what country???

I love America, but I'm man enough and smart enough to realize when this country is WRONG. Maybe... just maybe you should stop listening to FOX news for a minute, do some research, and try to find your own answers? Stand by her? Yes, and will defend her until the end. But she gave me the FREEDOM to choose, and if she should do wrong... then I will speak out against her, for in the end... I want her to succeed and to prevail. :usflag:
Let us focus on modern America, shall we? So what skin color is the current US President? And please...Spare me that 'Fox News' canard. Just because I disagree with you, that does not mean I watch Fox News exclusively. Such an argument is sign of a small mind.

From top to bottom in american society there is a rabid hatred of China. If you want to see how the trash of US society talk about China, just go to youtube. If you want to see how the elite of US society talk about China, physorg.com, seach China works too.

Don't forget how China used to look down on outside countries too until she gets a awakening.

Majority of people follow habits, only a few see past things.

edit: And while the past chinese dynasty look down on foreign nations diplomatically, the modern USA is different in that their government treats US-China issues seriously.

Maybe partly due to information technologies, the US government nowadays is still more clear-headed about the overall situation than Qing china ever was.

Last edited:
Don't forget how China used to look down on outside countries too until she gets a awakening.

You mean there is some 'white-washing' going on in China regarding Chinese racism towards other people of color?

edit: And while the past chinese dynasty look down on foreign nations diplomatically, the modern USA is different in that their government treats US-China issues seriously.

Maybe partly due to information technologies, the US government nowadays is still more clear-headed about the overall situation than Qing china ever was.

Qing Dynasty was not Han. They believed that China was simply an occupied territory and did not treat it as their own sovereign nation. The Ming Dynasty, made up of Hans, took barbarian-Chinese relationships very seriously.

Ooo you beat me to it! I could have predicted that you somehow was going to mention that the "past is the past". Haven't you heard..."those who don't know their history are doomed to repeat it?"

It's like the Chinese President said, you must let other countries progress at their speed, whether it be human rights or whatever. The U.S. has had a horrible track record and I'm sure other developing countries will as well.

Please, let's not pat ourselves on the back just yet for voting a black president into office. There are countries out there that have voted a female into running their country. Just bc the majority of the U.S. voted a black president into office due to their lack of confidence of the typical "white" president doesn't give us the right to somehow believe we are "enlightened" and better than other countries.

Why don't you just admit that the fact that ANOTHER country is doing better than our country... bothers you? You are insecure with that fact. It's okay, It's going to be fine. Just DEAL with it!

You mean there is some 'white-washing' going on in China regarding Chinese racism towards other people of color?

Not really, because there has not been many people from other countries living in China so there is no need to white-wash when it comes to race as a motive, as opposed to politics.

I don't think the Chinese government ever used racial laws or as a policy. Their recent conflicts are politically based, and their past dynasty behaviour are more of an ego thing - but you get those from America too.

Qing Dynasty was not Han. They believed that China was simply an occupied territory and did not treat it as their own sovereign nation. The Ming Dynasty, made up of Hans, took barbarian-Chinese relationships very seriously.

That is true as can be seen from Zheng He's trip. But the Ming-Manchu relationship is not without spots, though I consider it to be both way interaction rather than strictly one sided bullying. The Ming government assigns Manchus as lords over their territory and had officials oversea them. The Manchus feels slighted and in the end revolted.

China's fight with Japan alongside Korea during the Japanese invasion drained her treasury and along with late Ming corruption caused her downfall.

edit:

That Toyotomi Hideyoshi...lol, his original aim was not conquest of Korea but China mainland. Apparently they believed if the mongols can do it, they can too...

Let us focus on modern America, shall we? So what skin color is the current US President? And please...Spare me that 'Fox News' canard. Just because I disagree with you, that does not mean I watch Fox News exclusively. Such an argument is sign of a small mind.

So time has changed according to you? Like what you and me any different toady than yesterday? Expenable piece of SH*T that we were bofore!

Gambit? Are you still there buddy? Is the insecurity just too overwhelming for you? Come on buddy... I'm waiting for a reply. Just answer the question... does the fact that another country is doing better than our country really REALLY bothers you that much? I:undecided:

Gambit? Are you still there buddy? Is the insecurity just too overwhelming for you? Come on buddy... I'm waiting for a reply. Just answer the question... does the fact that another country is doing better than our country really REALLY bothers you that much? I:undecided:
No insecurity at all. I spent 10yrs in the USAF, working with all people from across the country with all skin colors. How is China doing better than US in race relation?

RealClearWorld - Chinese Nationalism Begets Chinese Racism
Call it ethnic cleansing, with Chinese characteristics.

For the past two decades, China’s communist mandarins have sought the use of nationalism to offset their dubious legitimacy. In turning every Chinese misstep into a foreign affront, the regime has successfully created a sense of “China Uber Alles,” to borrow a phrase from a long-departed regime.

The side effect of the newly fashioned Chinese nationalism is a virulent strand of Chinese racism. To be more exact, the Han Chinese racism.

So time has changed according to you? Like what you and me any different toady than yesterday? Expenable piece of SH*T that we were bofore!
Of course time and country has changed. I do not own slaves. I do not believe blacks are inferior. How about you? Do you believe non-Chinese Asians are inferior to Chinese?

Not really, because there has not been many people from other countries living in China so there is no need to white-wash when it comes to race as a motive, as opposed to politics.

I don't think the Chinese government ever used racial laws or as a policy. Their recent conflicts are politically based, and their past dynasty behaviour are more of an ego thing - but you get those from America too.
The 'white-washing' am talking about does not need to be from the government. But I think it is hilarious that the Chinese boys here call US on racism but has no problems acting exactly the Stormfront crowd. May be not 'white-washing' but denial?

I guess most Vietnamese must be proud of you! How our civil war have made you turn coat. I never deny what I am, and never where I come from. But you must be sepcial!
Spare me your shallow insult about patriotism. I am confident in what I am and the money I have been sending back to VN all these decades to support my family and their immediate neighborhood have done far more for the country and mean more to me than your insults can ever do to me. I remember more about the VN war than you ever will think you know.

Back
Top Bottom