What's new

OBAMA THREATENED TO NUKE CHINA

No matter who is elected, Wall Street always control the USA.
USA President is Wall Street.

The party may control all in China, but just because its true in China does not mean its true (for whoever you pick as that role) in the US.

Please, enlighten us as to how Wall Street forced hundreds of millions of voters to vote a certain way. Did they pay people off? Where's my check?

Advertising? What is the mechanism?

You simply parrot (without thought) standard propaganda that had its origins in the USSR.

Not anyone can be a candidate.

Only candidates who have been approved can run.

And then, their policies are copies of each other.

Will any candidate support communism in the US? No. You may say, they won't get any votes.

How do you know, when they're not even allowed to try?

Not anyone can be a candidate.

Only candidates who have been approved can run.

And then, their policies are copies of each other.

Will any candidate support communism in the US? No. You may say, they won't get any votes.

How do you know, when they're not even allowed to try?
That is an absurd argument. The communist party is not 'banned' in the US. American communists are free to expound their beliefs but if those beliefs are contrary to what Americans perceived to be 'American values' then communist ideas will be rejected at the 'grass roots' level. This is the problem for communists: persuasions.

US and China need peace and prosperity.
Its good for the whole world.

If there was ever to be nuclear exchange between these powers then it will be M.A.D for the whole wide world.

Hawks need to be defeated and good sense and level head shall prevail.:china::usflag::pakistan:

That is an absurd argument. The communist party is not 'banned' in the US. American communists are free to expound their beliefs but if those beliefs are contrary to what Americans perceived to be 'American values' then communist ideas will be rejected at the 'grass roots' level. This is the problem for communists: persuasions.

early in 20th century, people with communist background are prevented from immigration or entering the US.

in McCarthy's time, numerous left-wings are arrested not for crime but possible connection with communism. all of 12 members of standing committee of American Communism Party were jailed.

Grape of wrath, one of most famous american literature work, were prohibited for upholding left-wing thought.

early in 20th century, people with communist background are prevented from immigration or entering the US.

in McCarthy's time, numerous left-wings are arrested not for crime but possible connection with communism. all of 12 members of standing committee of American Communism Party were jailed.

Grape of wrath, one of most famous american literature work, were prohibited for upholding left-wing thought.
Let us focus on TODAY, shall we?

29th National Convention » cpusa
Coverage of the Convention at peoplesworld.org

Communist Party convention opens in new York
CPUSA delegates eye November Elections
Highlights from CPUSA's 29th Convention
C-SPAN boradcasts CPUSA convention keynote
How special...!!! The Communist Party of the USA held convention in...of all places...NEW YORK CITY...!!! And C-SPAN covered it. The same network that covers the US Congress.

:lol:

Hello Everyone

I've been reading this forum for the past 2 months and now I joined. I react to people calling china things like ''The worst country ever'', ''Copy cats'' and stuff like that. I am a native Norwegian, but I have lived in China for 7 years. (currently I am in Norway) Things the western media tell you about China are not always true. (Some is, though very little) We have nothing to fear, we westerners are just to connected to American culture. If we get to know Chinese culture better, we might understand.

I live in the richest, most political stable, peacefullest country in the world, (You can argue with that, but that's not the point) but still I would rather live in China. I am Norwegian, but in this forum I have come to defend my second home country. :china:

So before you start communism bashing. Think. I saw a guy in Lijiang selling T-shirts that said Chang Mai and Northern Thailand on them. The reason? ''They sell good'' he said. That's ultimate capitalism. :lol:

Hello Everyone

I've been reading this forum for the past 2 months and now I joined. I react to people calling china things like ''The worst country ever'', ''Copy cats'' and stuff like that. I am a native Norwegian, but I have lived in China for 7 years. (currently I am in Norway) Things the western media tell you about China are not always true. (Some is, though very little) We have nothing to fear, we westerners are just to connected to American culture. If we get to know Chinese culture better, we might understand.

I live in the richest, most political stable, peacefullest country in the world, (You can argue with that, but that's not the point) but still I would rather live in China. I am Norwegian, but in this forum I have come to defend my second home country. :china:

So before you start communism bashing. Think. I saw a guy in Lijiang selling T-shirts that said Chang Mai and Northern Thailand on them. The reason? ''They sell good'' he said. That's ultimate capitalism. :lol:

err well to be fair chinas not run the way it was in the past

Hello Everyone

Forgive them. They are bombarded with a bias media everyday, nor do they have the mental capacity to think outside the box and actually question the information presented to them. All they do is listen and agree. Sheeps, they are all sheeps. :frown:

Forgive them. They are bombarded with a bias media everyday, nor do they have the mental capacity to think outside the box and actually question the information presented to them. All they do is listen and agree. Sheeps, they are all sheeps. :frown:

Agreed +++

Low IQ + superiority complex makes for a dangerous and easily brainwashed population. We have to thank them a bit though, without their racism and superiority complex, we still might believe in their lies and propaganda.

From top to bottom in american society there is a rabid hatred of China. If you want to see how the trash of US society talk about China, just go to youtube. If you want to see how the elite of US society talk about China, physorg.com, seach China works too.

Agreed +++

Low IQ + superiority complex makes for a dangerous and easily brainwashed population. We have to thank them a bit though, without their racism and superiority complex, we still might believe in their lies and propaganda.

From top to bottom in american society there is a rabid hatred of China. If you want to see how the trash of US society talk about China, just go to youtube. If you want to see how the elite of US society talk about China, physorg.com, seach China works too.
You mean key word search using 'china racism' does not return results like this...

China's black pop idol exposes her nation's racism | World news | The Observer
"Ugh. Yellow people and black people mixed together is very gross," was one representative post.
So tell everyone...How are YOU raised about people of different color?

You mean key word search using 'china racism' does not return results like this...

China's black pop idol exposes her nation's racism | World news | The Observer

So tell everyone...How are YOU raised about people of different color?

Well... lets see. Black people were brought to the U.S. against their own will and used as slaves, by what country??? There use to be a substantial amount of Native Americans living in the U.S. but now... they all seem to have vanished due to genocide, by what country? California use to belong to Mexicans but they got pushed back... by what country???

I love America, but I'm man enough and smart enough to realize when this country is WRONG. Maybe... just maybe you should stop listening to FOX news for a minute, do some research, and try to find your own answers? Stand by her? Yes, and will defend her until the end. But she gave me the FREEDOM to choose, and if she should do wrong... then I will speak out against her, for in the end... I want her to succeed and to prevail. :usflag:

Back
Top Bottom