What's new

Obama administration announces $6.4 billion arms sale package to Taiwan

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl:
you know the truth, indian is just slave of white people and australian can kill indian with reason of they are indian.:disagree:

i think you are right!!!

they don't also kill anyone in Kashmir. explain this to Pakistanis brother as well. :rofl::rofl:

Are U deluded ?

I lived in HK for 4 years!

If we had a referandum and China cared for human rights we would be free !

Where were U when we have the freedom parade which takes place in HK? Probably in Beijing ?

All said and done If Taiwanese consider they are Chinese (90%) as per Fan gay Boy then you should never be bothered if they buy weapons from anyone ? Surely u don't distrust your Brothers ?

But the only way you show your love to your brothers in taiwan is by firing 60 missiles as an exercise.

Just as effective as the Taliban who spank a girl and says we love Islam.

Regards

I heared that most indian in honkong are tolit cleaner and rubbish cleaner, Is it true? maybe I should ask greyboy 2, he is a hongkongese.:lol:

I think china has already did that in the past secretlly, china is different from soft nation indian. I dont know what CCP will do for US selling arm to Taiwan. But personally I think china is weak than US, so china should not do that by now, keeping Taiwan's curent state is good enough for china now. Just like indian is so weak compairing to china so whatever china did like special VISA and etc...., indian can do nothing about china

UR SUCH A NERD. JUST FOR YOUR INFO THIS THREAD IS NOT ABOUT MY NATIONALITY BUT ABOUT WHY YOU WANT TO DENY YOUR BROTHER TAIWAN ARMS TO DEFEND AGAINST INDIA !

:cheers:

OK NOW IAM AS DELUDED AS U

The more I thought about this, we might inadvertantly "encourged" this by allow German foreign minister to say whatever he was saying in China a couple of weeks ago. I guess China was trying to sell Germans some cheap political capital, others might have interpret his remars differently.

Are U deluded ?

Where were U when we have the freedom parade which takes place in HK? Probably in Beijing ?

All said and done If Taiwanese consider they are Chinese (90%) as per Fan gay Boy then you should never be bothered if they buy weapons from anyone ? Surely u don't distrust your Brothers ?

But the only way you show your love to your brothers in taiwan is by firing 60 missiles as an exercise.

Regards

Mr/Mrs. AN has lost his temper. I wonder why this internal issue is so important to him when he/she's not Chinese? Mmmmm? :victory:

Are U deluded ?

All said and done If Taiwanese consider they are Chinese (90%) as per Fan gay Boy then you should you be bothered if the buy weapons ? Surely u don't distrust your Brothers ?

Regards

4 years ==.=="

I was born there... parade/protest in Hong Kong... is different.
and it is consider good for the Hong Kong society.
Hong Kong allows non-violent protest/parade by law, and its legal. And that is freedom

And its commons sense, since Taiwan has already internationally recognized as a province of China, it should not buy weapons. Note its being recognized as province, what the heck a province ordering its own weapon? against its recognized central government of China?
Doesn't matter what reality is, its logic, no nations should sell weapons to another nations' province.

No, I am sure I heared that is india. But I am not a hongkongese I should aks greyboy 2 if that is real.

grey boy 2. :oops:

damm , i knew that his nonsense will win in the end and it has started showing some of it's effects on members. :rofl:

anyways :wave: good night.

AND GREY BOY, i will rest of your nonsense tomaroww.

good luck.

by the way, i am impressed with your nonsense.

:wave:

Mr/Mrs. AN has lost his temper. I wonder why this internal issue is so important to him when he/she's not Chinese? Mmmmm? :victory:

Sorry to puncture your helium balloon but I did not start the thread. Infact you may check with AA after 2500 posts and one year Sabbatical, I have only started one thread till date which was a rare clip i saw where CNN praised this forum. Infact for that too I needed Neo's or Blain's help which they were nice enough to give. If you can find any other thread initiated by me against China or Pakistan feel free to point it out.

Till than follow an old saying

STRANGERS ARE FRIENDS WAITING TO HAPPEN EVEN IF THEY DON'T SHARE YOUR OPINIONS OR AGENDA

Regards

:cool:

I heared that most indian in honkong are tolit cleaner and rubbish cleaner, Is it true? maybe I should ask greyboy 2, he is a hongkongese.:lol:

I believe they were usually banks security guards... the ones that stand at the door...
but now, its all chinese ... but before they are mostly security guards

The Indian's alike ones in HK right now ain't indians... They are Nepalis

you know the truth, indian is just slave of white people and australian can kill indian with reason of they are indian.:disagree:

India is not a slave of the "white" people. To some extent, they "fought" for their independence. However, psycologically, they have a natural "lookup" to their old colonial masters. This is one of the reason why we most of the time "look down" on them, not because we were once semi-colonial, we just think they are too "cheap". Regardless of the bitterness between the members of UNSC, it still looks like a security council, Imagine if you throw India in it, well, everyone would get a laugh from now and them, but if you can't offer true independent opinions, it will become a freagging circus.

Is this off-topic? :lol:

India is not a slave of the "white" people. To some extent, they "fought" for their independence. However, psycologically, they have a natural "lookup" to their old colonial masters. This is one of the reason why we most of the time "look down" on them, not because we were once semi-colonial, we just think they are too "cheap". Regardless of the bitterness between the members of UNSC, it still looks like a security council, Imagine if you throw India in it, well, everyone would get a laugh from now and them, but if you can't offer true independent opinions, it will become a freagging circus.

Is this off-topic? :lol:

NO IT BRINGS REALITY TO U HOPEFULLY !

INSPITE OF ALL YOUR BLUSTER WE CAN SELL ARMS TO AN ISLAND RIGHT NEXT TO YOU AND YOU CANT DO A FRIG ABOUT IT OTHER THAN PONTIFICATE ON TOILETS EVENTHOUGH BEING A SECURITY COUNCIL MEMBER. U WOULD NEVER EVER EVEN TRY TO DO THE SAME FOR CUBA ?

case done and dusted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom