What's new

Obama administration announces $6.4 billion arms sale package to Taiwan

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no point keep think backwards... going through history.
it is the present and future, which is important.

And i am tired of continuously repeating points related to this thread...
and please stick to it...

Why not just answer a simple question ?

IF TAIWANESE LOVE YOU WHY DENY THEM US WEAPONS ?

IF TAIWAN IS PART OF PRC THAN WHY IS YOUR FLAG NOT FLYING THERE ?

Please just two simple answers ?

:undecided:

gee~~ i have already answered you in previous post~~~
check it out~~ i am not repeating it again and again

Do you have any source suppot your so-called fact???:rofl: Only things have reasonble source is called fact.:rofl: Stop acting like your joke maker PM.:rofl:

BTW I still don't understand why you guys are angry about some hardware being sold to ur brothers Taiwan since as per you they love you the most.

So, indian should not anger with china give special VISA to people who are living in south tibet.:rofl:

Please give anyone a visa you wish but the thread is about Chinese Impotence to subdue a small Island like taiwan ?

Can we stick to that ?

:coffee:

@ GREY BOY

please keep going with your nonsense. :smitten:

I have just found a chiness, who is very much similar to some of Indian politicians and that lucky person is GREY BOY. :rofl:

gee~~ i have already answered you in previous post~~~
check it out~~ i am not repeating it again and again

Answer it

When will mighty China have the guts to cross the straits to Taiwan, till then accept it that USA will sell its arms to an island next to your mainland and U can just protest.

I would admire China if they had the same guts to sell the same arms to Cuba and ship them there?

CPC will crap in their pants to do that ?

Come on up the Ante Fanboys and see how big clay feets your leaders have.

Why not just answer a simple question ?

IF TAIWANESE LOVE YOU WHY DENY THEM US WEAPONS ?

IF TAIWAN IS PART OF PRC THAN WHY IS YOUR FLAG NOT FLYING THERE ?

Please just two simple answers ?

:undecided:

Even Hong Kong has its own flag... that not a problem

Taiwan is China's province, buying weapons without inquire China. Although Taiwan has a practically independent government, but it is still consider a province by the UN even the US.

By the way, Hong Kong is also practically independent government, only without military.

Answer it when mighty China has the guts to cross the straits to Taiwan, till then accept it that USA will sell its arms to an island next to your mainland and U can just protest.

I would admire China if they had the same guts to sell the same arms to Cuba and ship them there?

i suspect...Do you know what a debate is... that is really a problem here...
you have been going through all kinds of unrelated subjects... never ending~~~
"keep looking for bone in an egg"

Answer it

When will mighty China have the guts to cross the straits to Taiwan, till then accept it that USA will sell its arms to an island next to your mainland and U can just protest.

I think china has already did that in the past secretlly, china is different from soft nation indian. I dont know what CCP will do for US selling arm to Taiwan. But personally I think china is weak than US, so china should not do that by now, keeping Taiwan's curent state is good enough for china now. Just like indian is so weak compairing to china so whatever china did like special VISA and etc...., indian can do nothing about china

GREY BOY

stop thanking others.

come up with more your own nonsense. :)

i am sure you will win in the end. :rofl:

I think china has already did that in the past secretlly, china is different from soft nation indian. I dont know what CCP will do for US selling arm to Taiwan. But personally I think china is weak than US, so china should not do that by now, keeping Taiwan's curent state is good enough for china now. Just like indian is so weak compairing to china so whatever china did like special VISA and etc...., indian can do nothing about china

Did you just said that????:yahoo:

Even Hong Kong has its own flag... that not a problem

Taiwan is China's province, buying weapons without inquire China. Although Taiwan has a practically independent government, but it is still consider a province by the UN even the US.

By the way, Hong Kong is also practically independent government, only without military.

Are U deluded ?

I lived in HK for 4 years!

If we had a referandum and China cared for human rights we would be free !

Where were U when we have the freedom parade which takes place in HK? Probably in Beijing ?

All said and done If Taiwanese consider they are Chinese (90%) as per Fan gay Boy then you should never be bothered if they buy weapons from anyone ? Surely u don't distrust your Brothers ?

But the only way you show your love to your brothers in taiwan is by firing 60 missiles as an exercise.

Just as effective as the Taliban who spank a girl and says we love Islam.

Regards

i suspect...Do you know what a debate is... that is really a problem here...
you have been going through all kinds of unrelated subjects... never ending~~~
"keep looking for bone in an egg"

Brother, forget it, he is on a mission to troll, not to debate, check out

all his posts, not even one with source or link.

Typical Indian troll in full display.:cheers::china:

nice, common sense, logical political thinking
admitting is better than dreaming~~ :china:

Brother, forget it, he is on a mission to troll, not to debate, check out

all his posts, not even one with source or link.

Typical Indian troll in full display.:cheers::china:

where is your this sign????:smitten: it suits you best. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom