What's new

Obama administration announces $6.4 billion arms sale package to Taiwan

Status
Not open for further replies.
HaHa, you still shamelessly isisted your claim without support, may be

i am asking too much from an Indian, deny all you want, i can smell

you from miles away.

Yes, you should take a rest for sure since you got no case.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Poor Grey Boy,

You can stoop as low as this forum allows you to but the whole world knows the PLA is too scared to cross the taiwanese straits. If I am supposed to believe CPC books u retreated after a loss of 700 men in the crossing to Taiwan? Than PLA needs to get a raincheck.

:victory:

Regards

OKAY A QUESTION FOR U. WHY DID PLA LOOSE THE LAST BATLLE WITH TAIWAN ?

Wen Jiabao has no power to do so, so does Hu,

Only all conservative CCP nuclear and local (provincial) officials will do this.

Haha, dont care about his post. That is common indian logic. Talk anything without basis. That is why indian is a poor nation compair to china. Eve their PM talk like p@ssing.:lol:

Atleast he has to appear in front of a commission and he lost his job as the PM as well as the EU President.

Ok what about these equally GREAT men

Gen M as BB and NS said left 3000 army men on the peaks of Kargil to die.

LIVES HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Wen Jiabao KILLED 10000 of his own citizens

LIVES HAPPILY EVER AFTER

Come back after a reality check.

Regards

Can you stay on the topic, whenever you lose ground in a debate, you continuously moving to some unrelated subject, and even worse, giving out uncertain/false points without a source.
Losing ground in a debate is nothing, but not admitting is.

Poor Grey Boy,

You can stoop as low as this forum allows you to but the whole world knows the PLA is too scared to cross the taiwanese straits. If I am supposed to believe CPC books u retreated after a loss of 700 men in the crossing to Taiwan? Than PLA needs to get a raincheck.

Regards

Source plz.:rofl: A nother typical indian logic? Talk without basis??

SOURCE ACCEPTABLE TO CCP CHINESE. give me break, infact give the world break ?

:rofl:

doesn't matter if this acceptable or appropriate, that's up to the readers to decide, not you. Wasn't this supposed to be common sense. ==.=="
Haven't you ever done any reports in university? do you provide a source? or are you going to tell the professor
"you won't believe it anyways, why ask for it"

What a logic~~

Poor Grey Boy,

Regards

Like i said before, provide source to support yourself,

I aint going to waste time answering some baseless questions.

Can i just ask you to prove to me you are not gay, do i need to

show you evidence of my claim ? For God sake, use your brain

please. :smitten::pakistan::china:

doesn't matter if this acceptable or appropriate, that's up to the readers to decide, not you. Wasn't this supposed to be common sense. ==.=="
Haven't you ever done any reports in university? do you provide a source? or are you going to tell the professor
"you won't believe it anyways, why ask for it"

What a logic~~

Hey,bro, That is typicle indian logic.:lol: They say anything without any basis. Poor nation.

Source plz.:rofl: A nother typical indian logic? Talk without basis??

The fact is that Taiwan is free much to your chargain ?

Please tell me how many men you lost while trying to cross the straits ?

Lastly the question every Chinese fanboy till date avoids

WHY IS NOT YOUR FLAG FLYING ON TAIWAN WHERE AS PER YOU 90 % OF THE TAIWANESE LIKE YOU MORE THAN THEIR LEADERS ?

SSSSSSSSSSSSSH I must admire the capacity of the brainwashing now only If I could train my Lab (DOG) to be like you all, maybe it will develop some potty manners and I wont have to get up in the morning and take him for a walk.

BTW I still don't understand why you guys are angry about some hardware being sold to ur brothers Taiwan since as per you they love you the most.

:coffee:

Hey,bro, That is typicle indian logic.:lol: They say anything without any basis. Poor nation.

I don't think all Indian are like this... i do have Indians friends in Canada.
we are just unlucky having to meet like this here....

I also believe Chinese has some similar types... but if I saw I... I would recommend them to stop doing it....

The problem is... no other Indian here reminds him... causes me to feels... whats wrong with Indian members here....

WHY IS NOT YOUR FLAG FLYING ON TAIWAN WHERE AS PER YOU 90 % OF THE TAIWANESE LIKE YOU MORE THAN THEIR LEADERS ?

SSSSSSSSSSSSSH I must admire the capacity of the brainwashing now only If I could train my Lab (DOG) to be like you all, maybe it will develop some potty manners and I wont have to get up in the morning and take him for a walk.

BTW I still don't understand why you guys are angry about some hardware being sold to ur brothers Taiwan since as per you they love you the most.

Now, try again to deny "Facts" Mr Indian;

China-Taiwan Relations - Council on Foreign Relations

Meanwhile, Economic Ties Thrive

Despite intermittent diplomatic friction, the cross-strait economic relationship has blossomed. China entered the World Trade Organization (WTO) in 2001 and, within a month, Taiwan entered as "Chinese Taipei." Bilateral trade between China and Taiwan in 2007 reached $102 billion, up from $8 billion in 1991 (PDF) . China is Taiwan's largest trading partner; in 2007, 30 percent of Taiwan's exports were sold to China. Likewise, Taiwan ranks in the top ten of China's trading partners. Taiwanese businesses have invested an estimated $150 billion in the mainland since 1988. In 2009, Taiwan opened up one hundred of its industries to mainland investments. China and Taiwan have also agreed to allow banks, insurers, and other financial service providers to invest and work in both markets. Negotiations between the two for an Economic Cooperation Framework Agreement that will ease trade restrictions even further are scheduled for late 2009.

The year 2009 also marked the increase of direct flights between China and Taiwan to 270 per week from 108. Moreover, Taiwan increased its daily quota of visitors from China to three thousand, a ten-fold increase.

Significance of the Rapprochement

In another move signaling the more placid relations between China and Taiwan, in May 2009 the Chinese government did not object to Taiwan's participation as an observer at the World Health Assembly, the governing body of the World Health Organization, albeit under the name "Chinese Taipei." This marked the first time Taiwan was granted observer status at a United Nations body since it lost its seat to China in 1971.

Continuing the conciliatory trend, President Ma has called for increased cultural and educational exchanges with China. He also continues to vow that Taiwan will not move toward political unification with China, while at the same time insisting that Taiwan will not declare independence. Ma's course is in line with public sentiment; polls suggest 75 to 80 percent of people in Taiwan want their government to preserve the status quo (Foreign Policy).

On the mainland, Chinese President Hu Jintao has backed away from the aggressive language of his predecessors. While unification remains the ultimate goal, President Hu has toned down demands for Taiwan's return and seems satisfied to continue on the current path of increased economic and cultural integration, say experts. Taiwan expert Raymond Burghardt says "both sides have essentially agreed to deal with the easy issues first such as trade and transportation, and leave the hard stuff such as Taiwan's international representation for later." Burghardt predicts the current rapprochement will continue but will not proceed into the poltical realm toward unification with China or independence for Taiwan. :smitten::pakistan::china:

I also believe Chinese has some similar types... but if I saw I... I would recommend them to stop doing it....

The problem is... no other Indian here reminds him... causes me to feels... whats wrong with Indian members here....

GREY BOY

man, kudos to you for speaking sooo much nonsense. i am impressed. :blink:

by the i am sure your brain is much different than human brain. :rofl:

I am certain have not been brainwash by PRC.... since I never lived under it... ==.=="
I am from Hong Kong... from the early 90s... i was already studying oversea... rarely goes back for vacation... Places that I have been for study> Hong Kong, UK, Taiwan, Canada(til now)

Why not just answer a simple question ?

IF TAIWANESE LOVE YOU WHY DENY THEM US WEAPONS ?

IF TAIWAN IS PART OF PRC THAN WHY IS YOUR FLAG NOT FLYING THERE ?

Please just two simple answers ?

:undecided:

Do you have any source suppot your so-called fact???:rofl: Only things have reasonble source is called fact.:rofl: Stop acting like your joke maker PM.:rofl:

So, indian should not anger with china give special VISA to people who are living in south tibet.:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom