What's new

Obama administration announces $6.4 billion arms sale package to Taiwan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which way ?

There is a small Island called Taiwan just of your mainland which the last time you tried to invade kicked you back like a Wayne Rooney goal from the half line. Since then it has its own currency, own flag and people who love their freedom.

Hurts the CCP and you but they don't care.

As I said when you put your flag on 101, i will bite my tongue till than tuck your tail between your legs as Taiwan as free as UK.

:toast_sign:

Mr Indian, calm down, please debate with "Facts" not trash, you need

proof not sh@t to support your so-called claims.

BTW, Don't bite you tongue, it hurts, last time i check, i got a dick not

a tail between my leg, but not sure if you got anything in between

yours, may be a pus.....? HaHaHa:smitten::pakistan::china:

Which way ?

There is a small Island called Taiwan just of your mainland which the last time you tried to invade kicked you back like a Wayne Rooney goal from the half line. Since then it has its own currency, own flag and people who love their freedom.

As I said when you put your flag on 101, i will bite my tongue till than tuck your tail between your legs as Taiwan as free as UK.

Always Neutral is not Neutral - your small Britain are American minion! :chilli:

Yes, Nonsence ? so true, vice versa ? :rofl:
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Grey Boy,

You give the idiom so much reality

You can lead donkey (CCP brainwashed ) to the water but you cannot make it drink ?

Instead of one liners why not answer my doubts. can I help you on the way ?

Take all my Q's inthe above post and paste them on Word Doc.
Then get someone to read them as they are in English.
Then reply hopefully come back in the same language of this forum and answer them.

and then get some prozac

:victory:

BTW the ur POV is that 90 % of Taiwanese are actually Chinese and love mainland China.

MY POV IS THAT IF THAT IS TRUE WHY WOULD YOU DENY UR BROTHER SOME PATRIOT (IC) TOYS ?

I know you need some help on that,

:yahoo:

Mr Indian, calm down, please debate with "Facts" not trash, you need

proof not sh@t to support your so-called claims.

BTW, Don't bite you tongue, it hurts, last time i check, i got a dick not

a tail between my leg,
but not sure if you got anything in between

yours, may be a pus.....? HaHaHa:smitten::pakistan::china:

but if you got nothing their?????:lol::lol:

just kidding!!!:smitten::smitten:

Which way ?

Hongkong has its own currency, own flag... And also it is china.
No difference from Taiwan. And all country claim Taiwan is a part of china. No matter US sell arm to Taiwan, the most important thing is every country claim that Taiwan is a part of china, and bcoz this in the furture we can take it back legally when we can counter US. Just like south tibet, UN said south tibet is a disputed land and bcoz this china will take it back when we finish Taiwan issue.

Hongkong has its own currency, own flag... And also it is china.
No difference from Taiwan. And all country claim Taiwan is a part of china. No matter US sell arm to Taiwan, the most important thing is every country claim that Taiwan is a part of china,.

MY POINT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Your part of the SAME country (brother Taiwan) WHO does not think your arms are good or reliable so they buy US arms just like your brother Pakistan so why not allow both of them to buy from the USA ?

Regards

PS : The last time you tried to cross the Taiwan strait Mr. Superpower please post the link and also photos where 20000 PLA still lie.

Is that the best you could come up with Dr. Watson ? I take it you are a minion of Sherlock Holmes ?

:welcome:

I should suggest that you should not be another Tony Blair - who say that Iraq has Weapon of Mass Destruction and start war with Iraq, but finally there is nothing found Weapon of Mass Destruction. But still shamefully claims that End of dictator Saddam Hussien make World peace!

1. Iraq owning Weapon of Mass Destruction is NONE of BUSINESS of UK.

2. UK and Blair's accusation on Iraq owning Weapon of Mass Destruction is false!

3. End of dictator Saddam Hussien does not give the World peace, at least in Iraq, it in uncontrollable!

4. Western always think that Western = World

5. UK and USA start war with Iraq not for democracy or freedom but for Petroleum (British and American imperialists still want to continue your Western domination over the World like 1800s to mid-1900s)

Oh boy, Mr Indian, are you so blind or just refused to aknowledge ?

I already answer your questions in post #53, 63 with "LINK" to

support myself, you are welcome to deny "truth" as you might

believed every members on this forum were either blind or stupid.

If you still insisted i didn't answer your call, you can shove your so-

called questions up yours for good.:smitten::pakistan::china:

Oh boy, Mr Indian, are you so blind or just refused to aknowledge ?

I already answer your questions in post #53, 63 with "LINK" to

support myself, you are welcome to deny "truth" as you might

believed every members on this forum were either blind or stupid.

If you still insisted i didn't answer your call, you can shove your so-

called questions up yours for good.

welcome back grey boy. :smitten:

i was missing your nonsense. :rofl:

MY POINT TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Your part of the SAME country (brother Taiwan) WHO does not think your arms are good or reliable so they buy US arms just like your brother Pakistan so why not allow both of them to buy from the USA ?

Regards

PS : The last time you tried to cross the Taiwan strait Mr. Superpower please post the link and also photos where 20000 PLA still lie.

Yes chinese arm cannt compair to US arm, but it is far better than some asian trouble maker's junk. some asian trouble maker cannt even provide stable electronic power for their industry.:rofl::rofl:

PS : The last time you tried to cross the Taiwan strait please post the link and also photos where 20000 PLA still lie.

The same words to you, post your source link. Plz, stop talking with nonsense like indian joke maker PM.:chilli: And most post of chinese are talking reasonally with reasonal source unlike indian, they just know trolling without any basis. Poor country.

Last edited:
I should suggest that you should not be another Tony Blair -
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

You have really lost the plot.

:cheers:

Blair has to appear as a common man in front of a panel and justify it next week !

Blair lost his job because of that!

Now lets talk about Gen M who sacked the judges (since reversed), approved NRO (since reversed), claimed he will live and die in Pakistan (now lives of our hospitality not urs), killed 3000 in Kargil as per NS and BB( said they were freedom fighters )

Do you see a difference ?

Regards

Yes chinese arm cannt compair to US arm, but it is far better than some asian trouble maker's junk. some asian trouble maker cannt even provide stable electronic power for their industry.:rofl::rofl:

PS : The last time you tried to cross the Taiwan strait please post the link and also photos where 20000 PLA still lie.

The same words to you, post your source link. Plz, stop talking with nonsense like indian joke maker PM.:chilli: And most post of chinese are talking reasonally with reasonal source unlike indian, they just know trolling without any basis. Poor country.

it is electrical power..... carry on.....

I agree if I want a CPC source than i think only one person died in Tiannmen square of heart attack that due to the pigeons flying which got disturbed due to an Indian standing in front of tanks ?

Sorry to disturb your fantasy or puncture your bubble. Anyway can any fanboy answer these questions put up by Greyboy

Claim no.1 : All Taiwanese love mainland China:cheers:

THEN WHY DENY THEM SOME PATRIOT(IC) ITEMS FROM USA ?

Claim No 2 : If China is a superpower able to have a base as far as Pakistan

THEN WHY CANNOT CROSS THE TAIWANESE STRAITS AND PUT ITS FLAG ON THE 101 ?

Claim No 3 : What went wrong the last time they tried to cross the taiwanese strait ?

AS PER CPC HISTORY THEY RETREATED AFTER A LOSS OF 700 MEN ?

I rest my case,

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom