What's new

NYT calls on US to get ISI chief removed

In order to reduce and deflect criticisms, what better way to create the impression that the PA/ISI leadership is "independent" of the USA, while in reality being total lackeys to them, just like recent events have shown? How do you think Kayani and Pasha received their extensions in the first place?

I herd to the contrary,,, Pak's present govt.(which means US) wanted Kiyani/Pasha gone... coz they were hindering...
Army forced Gilani to announce Kiyani's extension...
-
-
***Points made by an anchor (Dr.Shahid) to state that Army forced govt. were:-
  • Gilani needs glasses to read, so he has his script in large font to avoid using glasses,,, but in extension-announcement he used glasses,,, means that he was handed a speech written by "someone else"...
  • Political leaders speech starts like "meray piyaray behno aur bhaioo",,, while,,, Army generals address like "meray piyaray hamwatanoo",,, means some scribe from Army wrote that speech...
  • Thirdly the time of night that speech was made was awkward...
-
-
So according to my understanding Kiyani/Pasha are NOT so much favorite of US...

Apparent servile behaviour is coz most of our weapons r US based, if i'm not wrong, so opposing US openly is not an option coz we need parts from US,,,
It will take time to divert our inventory to weapons made in some other country,,, say China,,, till then we're gonna see servile attitude from our generals towards US...

The civilians are just stooges. The extensions deals were worked out directly with the Pentagon.

But since present govt. is well-known "lackeys" to US,,,, so if deal was b/w Army & Pentagon then there won't be any need for Gilani to use eye-glasses & make that hasty speech... All that was needed was a call from US to Gilani,,,

Coerced speech shows that US & her "known-lackeys" were NOT so much willing to extend Kiyani...

But since present govt. is well-known "lackeys" to US,,,, so if deal was b/w Army & Pentagon then there won't be any need for Gilani to use eye-glasses & make that hasty speech... All that was needed was a call from US to Gilani,,,

Coerced speech shows that US & her "known-lackeys" were NOT so much willing to extend Kiyani...

LOL! There is MUCH more to that than whether Gilani used eye-glasses and why, my dear fellow! :D

Pasha should take moral responsibility on this matter and tender his resignation to the PM. His position is unteneble.

Justice for Sheheed Salim Shahzad.

Stop posting your usual bullshyt.

You have no evidence that Pasha actually ordered the assassination of Saleem Shahzad. Without evidence, it would be hard to convict him or ask him to leave a post.

After reading the NYT article Bob decides to submit a petition on Facebook to make ISI chief resign on moral grounds, but Khan Lala didn't give a damn.

Stop posting your usual bullshyt.

You have no evidence that Pasha actually ordered the assassination of Saleem Shahzad. Without evidence, it would be hard to convict him or ask him to leave a post.

If you really think that that is bullshyt then kindly ignore PENUMBRA.

I will say what I say.
Justice for Shaheed Saleem Shahzad.

I will say what I say.
Justice for Shaheed Saleem Shahzad.

You can't get 'justice' for SS by supporting unsubstantiated conspiracy theories and a smear/propaganda campaign against the ISI/PA being run by the US Establishment.

If you want 'justice', then you would support the formation of an independent law enforcement and prosecution service in Pakistan, that is properly resourced and funded, that can investigate crimes such as these and successfully prosecute the culprits in court.

At the moment you, and the rants in the NYT and elsewhere, are not about 'justice', but about smearing and scapegoating the ISI to weaken it and the Army.

If you want 'justice', then you would support the formation of an independent law enforcement and prosecution service in Pakistan, that is properly resourced and funded, that can investigate crimes such as these and successfully prosecute the culprits in court.

This is the universal problem!

........ At the moment you, and the rants in the NYT and elsewhere, are not about 'justice', but about smearing and scapegoating the ISI to weaken it and the Army.

Okay AM: I will conceded you this point: There should be no scapegoating of the ISI/PA for social issues that are NOT their fault. Please advise me how to ignore tactical and strategic failures, specially recently, or do those deserve unwavering and blind loyalty too?

Hmm what was a really strong alliance 40 years ago, is now turning into 2 enemies. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom