What's new

NYT calls on US to get ISI chief removed

NYT burning at its best. How are they affiliated with ISI anyways? I mean, why is it just NYT attacking ISI?

In the midst of all this there is a very genuine question that the article is pointing at and that is how much influence does US really have on our institutions.I just hope, the answer whoever knows it is not very frightening.

Bush have waged wars and responsible for killing thousands of innocent people, United State of Terrorism army chief and CIA chief are equally responsible, Obama Bin Laden is doing same. So i think first they should replace them in their own country than talk about others.

I think ISI is hitting them there where it hurts most :taz:

Opposition from US or it's main stream media means Shuja Pasha is doing very good, (for Pakistan), so "their" behind is on fire...

Opposition from US or it's main stream media means Shuja Pasha is doing very good, (for Pakistan), so "their" behind is on fire...

.... or may be the stage is being set for the impression that the lackeys are independent?

The value of this news is same as:

"Somebozo, a member of PDF calls on NYT to STFU"

Too bad we never see the qualities that supposedly make the NYT one the worlds most "respected" newspapers.

All I see is biases, yellow journalism, and propaganda.

.... or may be the stage is being set for the impression that the lackeys are independent?
That would be good too,,,
Thru-out golden era of muslims, army & govt. was under control of one leader... That's the key to success,,,
I am totally FOR army being incharge of the country... at least virtually...

That would be good too,,,
Thru-out golden era of muslims, army & govt. was under control of one leader... That's the key to success,,,
I am totally FOR army being incharge of the country... at least virtually...

LOL! Please read my post again. :D

jo ham nay karna hay ham karein gay jo tum kar saktey ho kar lo.
that have to be the answer from isi

OK... i don't follow,,, plz elaborate

In order to reduce and deflect criticisms, what better way to create the impression that the PA/ISI leadership is "independent" of the USA, while in reality being total lackeys to them, just like recent events have shown? How do you think Kayani and Pasha received their extensions in the first place?

In order to reduce and deflect criticisms, what better way to create the impression that the PA/ISI leadership is "independent" of the USA, while in reality being total lackeys to them, just like recent events have shown? How do you think Kayani and Pasha received their extensions in the first place?

I herd to the contrary,,, Pak's present govt.(which means US) wanted Kiyani/Pasha gone... coz they were hindering...
Army forced Gilani to announce Kiyani's extension...
-
-
***Points made by an anchor (Dr.Shahid) to state that Army forced govt. were:-
  • Gilani needs glasses to read, so he has his script in large font to avoid using glasses,,, but in extension-announcement he used glasses,,, means that he was handed a speech written by "someone else"...
  • Political leaders speech starts like "meray piyaray behno aur bhaioo",,, while,,, Army generals address like "meray piyaray hamwatanoo",,, means some scribe from Army wrote that speech...
  • Thirdly the time of night that speech was made was awkward...
-
-
So according to my understanding Kiyani/Pasha are NOT so much favorite of US...

I herd to the contrary,,, Pak's present govt.(which means US) wanted Kiyani/Pasha gone... coz they were hindering...
Army forced Gilani to announce Kiyani's extension...
-
-
***Points made by an anchor (Dr.Shahid) to state that Army forced govt. were:-
  • Gilani needs glasses to read, so he has his script in large font to avoid using glasses,,, but in extension-announcement he used glasses,,, means that he was handed a speech written by "someone else"...
  • Political leaders speech starts like "meray piyaray behno aur bhaioo",,, while,,, Army generals address like "meray piyaray hamwatanoo",,, means some scribe from Army wrote that speech...
  • Thirdly the time of night that speech was made was awkward...
-
-
So according to my understanding Kiyani/Pasha are NOT so much favorite of US...

The civilians are just stooges. The extensions deals were worked out directly with the Pentagon.

Back
Top Bottom