What's new

NYPD officer arrested in India 'as revenge' for 'Nannygate' diplomatic scandal

I dont know which type of ammunition the man was carrying, the only reason I brought the caseless into the discussion was to highlight that case is not a "must be part" part as caseless ammunition exists.

I am not sure why you are not even trying to understand the point here, Any complete ammunition which can be fired, whether it is in your pocket or in you house or in your car or on your shelf is deemed as live ammunition... Live ammunition means complete ammunition capable of firing.. that's it.

as far as the diplomat is concerned, please refrain from using the words you are using... Please imagine if some one from your family went through such ordeal, how would you feel if people used it as browny points.

@Aeronaut ; @Oscar ... Please interject if you get a chance about "Live Ammunition"

Case less ammunition:
Heckler & Koch G11 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The best way to settle this is to look at one simple pertinent question:

Can caseless ammunition be fired as it is off the shelf? i.e. its lying in box.. and you flip it into a weapon.. and bang!

The best way to settle this is to look at one simple pertinent question:

Can caseless ammunition be fired as it is off the shelf? i.e. its lying in box.. and you flip it into a weapon.. and bang!

The ammunition in question wasn't caseless. It was a regular round, US Police departments do not use any caseless ammunition...

The gentlemen had mentioned case primer projectile and powder as "must be" components of a cartridge, that is the only reason I brought up caseless, (which now I regret as i confusing everyone)

The issue seems to be A1Kaid thinks that cartridge unless is loaded in the firearm is not live ammunition and wont have the potential to cause any damage unless it is in a firearm. Whereas i completely disagree to that, we grew hearing live ammunition was ceased from a crime scene or live ammunition was being disposed, which has always suggested complete ammunition,

If it's caseless ammunition then they aren't lived rounds, just parts of a round.

Indian fool there isn't any comprehension problem, the man was carrying caseless ammunition that isn't live rounds, the big joke is you and your ilk who get kicked around day to day.

You Indians are just jealous and angry because your female diplomat was strip-searched and fingered multiple times and molested by US marshals.
You are a TTA and a senior member, may I suggest to edit the offensive part in your post.
thanks

An additional question. If the ammo is case less.. i.e the primer is kept differently.. the
The ammunition in question wasn't caseless. It was a regular round, US Police departments do not use any caseless ammunition...

The gentlemen had mentioned case primer projectile and powder as "must be" components of a cartridge, that is the only reason I brought up caseless, (which now I regret as i confusing everyone)

The issue seems to be A1Kaid thinks that cartridge unless is loaded in the firearm is not live ammunition and wont have the potential to cause any damage unless it is in a firearm. Whereas i completely disagree to that, we grew hearing live ammunition was ceased from a crime scene or live ammunition was being disposed, which has always suggested complete ammunition,

I have witnessed bullets go off.. with my own eyes.. after being exposed to just plain body heat and a few bumps. Albiet these were older rounds and of rather "less" quality.
Have yet to see a Remington made round or one made by PoF go off.

If it's caseless ammunition then they aren't lived rounds, just parts of a round.

Indian fool there isn't any comprehension problem, the man was carrying caseless ammunition that isn't live rounds, the big joke is you and your ilk who get kicked around day to day.

You Indians are just jealous and angry because your female diplomat was strip-searched and fingered multiple times and molested by US marshals.

Indian this. Indian that. Jealous? Angry? You're noisy. Haha how small is the world around you anyway? How small are you as an individual to give people who don't agree with you a negative rating? I pity your kind. :lol:

FAIL

Fool, it's not a matter of opinion, a live round is a round in the chamber, that is the when ammunition is "live" when it can be fired. Ammunition sitting in someones coat pocket is not "live" but just ammunition or a round(s).
How you become think tank???
IMG-20140330-WA0003.jpg

Lol soooo? And guess what happened after it's fallout and who benefited from it without giving a crap abt NSG ?

And how did Pakistan give aways it's sovereignty ? Drone strikes against militants/terrorist (yes there was collateral damage) but what else? Is it similar to India sitting in ussrs lap n the hate to love n love to hate relation with USA ?:)
Stop it man:rofl:...sovereignty and friends are beyond your imagination.

hehe..you know I think you still got the point about Pakistan being beghairat.

India on the other hand is the only nation that stands up for its rights...and a stark contrast to Pakistan.
And remind who the Fk are you to conclude this....you sickhead, better show some respect to other country if you really belong to literate shinny new india..

And remind who the Fk are you to conclude this....you sickhead, better show some respect to other country if you really belong to literate shinny new india..
Your actions lead people to conclude this.

What a joke! The man was caught with a legal weapon of a foreign country at an airport.

What do you want us to do, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis? Treat him at ITC Maurya?

What a joke! The man was caught with a legal weapon of a foreign country at an airport.

What do you want us to do, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis? Treat him at ITC Maurya?

They are the official mouthpiece of US in the region.
Wont allow anybody to do them harm.

I dont know which type of ammunition the man was carrying, the only reason I brought the caseless into the discussion was to highlight that case is not a "must be part" part as caseless ammunition exists.

I am not sure why you are not even trying to understand the point here, Any complete ammunition which can be fired, whether it is in your pocket or in you house or in your car or on your shelf is deemed as live ammunition... Live ammunition means complete ammunition capable of firing.. that's it.

as far as the diplomat is concerned, please refrain from using the words you are using... Please imagine if some one from your family went through such ordeal, how would you feel if people used it as browny points.

@Aeronaut ; @Oscar ... Please interject if you get a chance about "Live Ammunition"

Case less ammunition:
Heckler & Koch G11 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know about the G11 and the 4.73mm caseless round, you realize these aren't the rounds involved, and do you realize how rare it is someone has a 4.73 or even be able to purchase because that particular caliber and round is relatively rare. The fact is those "rounds" were in his suitcase in his jacket pocket, no gun either in his suit case or his person to even fire those rounds, and if those few rounds really were caseless then those aren't live rounds, no potential to fire, no situational potential to fire, nothing period.

The truth is India is simply looking for opportunity for revenge against a US citizen happening to be a NYPD officer after US marshals had their way with an Indian diplomat in NYC, it's not about those few round parts he had in a checked suitcase.

The truth is India is simply looking for opportunity for revenge against a US citizen happening to be a NYPD officer after US marshals had their way with an Indian diplomat in NYC, it's not about those few round parts he had in a checked suitcase.

Just wait until the tourist dollars dry up. Then India will reconsider. :D

Back
Top Bottom