What's new

NYPD officer arrested in India 'as revenge' for 'Nannygate' diplomatic scandal

Well, You are a pakistani national, which is a US ally, partner in WoT, lets see what happens if a pakistani on tourist visa, makes a mistake of carrying 3 rounds in US, how will that play out?

Is it so? I'll pay for your trip come down to denver with 3 rounds in you bag without declaring them... all expense paid trip!!!

Rather unfortunately, India doesn't have the strength to go tit for tat.

Is it so? I'll pay for your trip come down to denver with 3 rounds in you bag without declaring them... all expense paid trip!!!

Well, consider a serving police officer who came into the country with the bullets that nobody found and traveled around as a tourist for days. Then, he checks in his bag with the offending bullets in the checked bags (which, BTW, would not even be checked on their way out). Upon questioning, the serving police officer admits his lapse and is backed by his country's authorities.

What would you think would happen if the TSA were dealing with it?

Well, consider a serving police officer who came into the country with the bullets that nobody found and traveled around as a tourist for days. Then, he checks in his bag with the offending bullets in the checked bags (which, BTW, would not even be checked on their way out). Upon questioning, the serving police officer admits his lapse and is backed by his country's authorities.

Well dear, i think it would end badly but u suggest that you don't think so... thus the offer still stands. If you are confident then take it up, but I would highly advice not to....

I understand that it is a mistake, but violating Firearms laws in any country is a grave offence. As an honest mistake if I violate any firearm law, I am bound to undergo the legal proceedings....

Well dear, i think it would end badly but u suggest that you don't think so... thus the offer still stands. If you are confident then take it up, but I would highly advice not to....

I understand that it is a mistake, but violating Firearms laws in any country is a grave offence. As an honest mistake if I violate any firearm law, I am bound to undergo the legal proceedings....

Of course, nobody is arguing for legal proceedings not be instituted. Let India go through the process formally and come to the appropriate conclusion in this case. I have no doubt they will do it wisely.

Once my chacha flew to newyoork airport from karachi and he had a one live bullet in his pocket which he didn't know because a day earlier he was cleaning his gun and guess what he cleared all the security at karachi airport,turkish airport and even the newyork airport. Once he reached his home he found out he had a bullet in his front pocket and that was in 2008 or 2009.

Whole point of quoting that post was that criticizing a state or country is one thing and insulying is another, you can carry on with the rant but atleast havesome respect for thecountry ....that is all.
You are right. Got carried away because of that chap desert fighter.

And on the top make him a white male too...that should help perhaps??

Back
Top Bottom