What's new

Now Mullah Ji throws his hat into PM Race

I hope Mulayamji joins hands with Congress to make Rahulji as India's PM. India needs Rahuji

Like advani is seeing that dream for last 50 years of modi for 2 months. :P

The combination of Congress + RLD + BSP will dominate the UP in this elections.

BJP will get the votes of baniya + some lodhi + some jaat + rajput

SP will get votes of yadav + some obcs like kurmis, malhas

BUT Congress + RLD + BSP will get the votes of Brahmin + dalit + Muslim + other OBCs = Over 60% of votes :woot::woot: :smokin:

Muslims are 19% of UP's population while dalits are 19% = 38% solids votes for congress party.

Why should he? Considering that he himself is planning on becoming PM :D
PS: I guess ur post was made as a sarcasm/?
Mulayamji knows he can never be PM. But he can support secular forces in defeating communal and communist forces and hence save India. Sir Rahul was born to lead this nation.

I hope Mulayamji joins hands with Congress to make Rahulji as India's PM. India needs Rahuji

1.) Post lok sabha elections be it mulayam or mayawati all will join congress like they are presently supporting congress govt. UPA II.

2.) Rahul Gandhi is no PM material at this moment :fie: he should gain some experience as minister like Indira Gandhi have done during lal bahadur shastri as pm.

1.) Post lok sabha elections be it mulayam or mayawati all will join congress like they are presently supporting congress govt. UPA II.

2.) Rahul Gandhi is no PM material at this moment :fie: he should gain some experience as minister like Indira Gandhi have done during lal bahadur shastri as pm.
I disagree, he has been PM material since he was born, he is a Gandhi

I disagree, he has been PM material since he was born, he is a Gandhi

By this logic even Modi will say he have 100% right to be BJP's only choice as each and every important post in BJP is reserved for RSS people only.

People will not for for society or general public and argue that a secrete society and a NGO called RSS should be allowed to run a puppet show called BJP.

The combination of Congress + RLD + BSP will dominate the UP in this elections.

BJP will get the votes of baniya + some lodhi + some jaat + rajput

SP will get votes of yadav + some obcs like kurmis, malhas
BUT Congress + RLD + BSP will get the votes of Brahmin + dalit + Muslim + other OBCs = Over 60% of votes :woot::woot: :smokin:

Muslims are 19% of UP's population while dalits are 19% = 38% solids votes for congress party.

Good Analysis :sleep:

P.S. we don't need ELECTIONS, every results can be predicted on paper, we are wasting our time, energy & resources.

I can see 8 to 9 ready for PM Post...... Modi, Rahul, Jaya, Mayavati, Mamta, Nitish,Mulayam and Pawar

Namajwadi Party kay Mulayam Singh or PM, kabhi nahi. :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom