What's new

India state minister on rape: 'Sometimes it's right, sometimes it's wrong'

there aren't as many as you put it , no one is that stupid or heartless ...
Tell me about it...
Women are not violated by aliens but by men who live on earth,and it should not be forgotten that when Nirbhaya's case came to court the family of rapists did support them.
There are many rapists sympathisers, Otherwise such a horrendous crime would not have been committed at all and definitely not in such large numbers.

Tell me about it...
Women are not violated by aliens but by men who live on earth,and it should not be forgotten that when Nirbhaya's case came to court the family of rapists did support them.
There are many rapists sympathisers, Otherwise such a horrendous crime would not have been committed at all and definitely not in such large numbers.

Rapes are happening everywhere , its not special to India or south Asia . I could give you links after links and evidence after evidence to prove it to you that its not as bad as the media makes it out to be . there are rapists, they should be hanged but the the whole large numbers, thing is a clever perception . Am not a rapist and i don't want to be stereotyped as one .. When you have 1.2 billion you are going to have a social problem . Only difference now is women are encouraged to report rape due to the outrage you see in this country and changes are happening . But please do not swallow everything the media says . I have been first hand victim of this nonsense ..

Rapes are happening everywhere , its not special to India or south Asia . I could give you links after links and evidence after evidence to prove it to you that its not as bad as the media makes it out to be . there are rapists, they should be hanged but the the whole large numbers, thing is a clever perception . Am not a rapist and i don't want to be stereotyped as one .. When you have 1.2 billion you are going to have a social problem . Only difference now is women are encouraged to report rape due to the outrage you see in this country and changes are happening . But please do not swallow everything the media says . I have been first hand victim of this nonsense ..
So be it!

But then anyone who speaks on this subject should be cautious.
Its a sensitive issue and preposterous statements would not be spared.

In nations where premarital sex is a taboo and guys take 30 years to get married and earn their living..where as girls were forced to marry early there will be a unnatural void and these kind of things will keep happening ..family system has got its own positives and negatives ..

another foot in mouth comment......,,sheesh our politicians.:bad:n sheesh us for electing these ghatiya ppl
but knowing our media wont be surprised if he is quoted out of context..

"A regional politician from Modi's own Bharatiya Janata party (BJP), said that the crime of rape can only be considered to have been committed if it is reported to police.

"This is a social crime which depends on men and women. Sometimes it's right, sometimes it's wrong," said Babulal Gaur, the home minister responsible for law and order in the BJP-run central state of Madhya Pradesh.

"Until there's a complaint, nothing can happen," he told reporters.

Gaur also expressed sympathy with Mulayam Singh Yadav, head of the regional Samajwadi party that runs Uttar Pradesh. In the recent election, Mulayam criticised legal changes that foresee the death penalty for gang rape, saying: "Boys commit mistakes: will they be hanged for rape?"

The BJP dismissed Gaur's comments as an expression of his personal views, and not the party's.
"

@Indischer @levina @scorpionx @JanjaWeed

Can we please have a law passed that permits Politicians who make stupid statements like this be hung?

When I read that statement, I was literally having a headache because the repugnance and the stupidity of the comment combined to make my head explode.

India state minister on rape: 'Sometimes it's right, sometimes it's wrong' | World news | theguardian.com
--
Rape . is crime..wrong is no word to describe it.
every rapist is to get hardest punishment ..
same time....
everything can be misuse ..so the rape law..
like dowary cases of 498 where though its helped many but misuses by many too for wrong reason .
rape law should not misuse
adequate protection should be there to not to make it like 498

So be it!

But then anyone who speaks on this subject should be cautious.
Its a sensitive issue and preposterous statements would not be spared.

NO question about it , while the whole world ignores their problems we are fixing ours , it will take time, but we,l be there right on top

And this is why old asshats need to stay in their homes and not blabber.

NO question about it , while the whole world ignores their problems we are fixing ours , it will take time, but we,l be there right on top
Their?? We?? Right on top??
Seriously it sounded out of context and ergo whooshed over my head.

Well, here is my solution to the rape problem.....

1. Make prostitution legal.
2. Make it mandatory for every man above the age of 18 to visit a brothel at least once a week.(problem of rape solved)
3. Matching is crucial, therefore, before marriage, advertisement should be given regarding the intensity of sexual desire along with other parameters that we usually give so that a man with high libido gets a woman with high libido and a sex-cool woman gets a sex-cool man.(problem of marital rape solved)

chop all limbs of the rapists .... and puncher his ear drums so that he can't even listen to his own cries.

chop all limbs of the rapists .... and puncher his ear drums so that he can't even listen to his own cries.
Don't you think , my solution above is a better one?.......how many rapists you're gonna kill.....

Last edited:
Don't you think , my solution above is a better one?.......how many rapists you're gonna kill.....
Rape is not just release of repressed sexual desires, its more like a power trip these low lives are looking for. cases in UP is not about some sexually frustrated youths it's like certain vote bank wants to stamp their authority and power on the helpless people.

Back
Top Bottom