What's new

India state minister on rape: 'Sometimes it's right, sometimes it's wrong'

Rape is not just release of repressed sexual desires, its more like a power trip these low lives are looking for. cases in UP is not about some sexually frustrated youths it's like certain vote bank wants to stamp their authority and power on the helpless people.
Yes, what you're saying is true, but partially. If their intention was only to show off power, then they would have killed them straightaway instead of raping them.......the 'repressed sexual desire' part cannot be ignored in a society like ours where sex is regarded as taboo.............my solution will take care of this part atleast and the other part(which you're talking about) can be dealt with by improving law and order.......I believe.

Yes, what you're saying is true, but partially. If their intention was only to show off power, then they would have killed them straightaway instead of raping them.......the 'repressed sexual desire' part cannot be ignored in a society like ours where sex is regarded as taboo.............my solution will take care of this part atleast and the other part(which you're talking about) can be dealt with by improving law and order.......I believe.
We people put too much emphasis on honor ... tutti hui haddi dobara judd sakti hai .. par izzat ek baar gayi dobara nahi milti. Rape has been the most overly used tool by the powerful people to let the weaker ones know who run the things in our part of the world. Didn't you read the articles coming from UP? when parents went to the Police to complaint that their daughters have been kidnapped the police send them back home saying ... wapis aa jayegi 1-2 din mein.

Well, here is my solution to the rape problem.....

1. Make prostitution legal.
2. Make it mandatory for every man above the age of 18 to visit a brothel at least once a week.(problem of rape solved)
Matching is crucial, therefore, before marriage, advertisement should be given regarding the intensity of sexual desire along with other parameters that we usually give so that a man with high libido gets a woman with high libido and a sex-cool woman gets a sex-cool man.(problem of marital rape solved)

LoL....just LoL :lol:

Back
Top Bottom