What's new

Now Mullah Ji throws his hat into PM Race

Its no Mullah he is just a hindu politisian but he is called Mullah by the RSS and BJP people.

But when someone uses such type of languages on RSS or BJP they gets hot coals in their knickers

So The Topic starter Rajaraja Chola is either BJP or RSS member and this was no mistake. But was done to insult Muslims.

So The Topic starter Rajaraja Chola is either BJP or RSS member and this was no mistake. But was done to insult Muslims.

bang on target
492917_j63mhg.gif

are you in race for the next zaid hamid of Pakistan
352517_hunter.gif

Yawn :lazy2::lazy2::lazy2:.
Every Politician in India have a nick name given by people. JJ called as Amma, Mamata as Didi, Rahul as Pappu, Modi as Feku, Mulayam ji as Mullah ji.
Muslims call Modi as Feku too. Does anyone care? Including Bhai, but it never makes me angry. Its a democracy, and everyone have a right to fun :meeting:. So According to ur logic, he calling Modi as Feku, is insult to Hindus? What a damn idiotic logic is this?
By the way, I am going to vote for BJP this time . Thank you ! Muslims are my brothers and there is no need to prove my brotherhood to anyone.

Yawn :lazy2::lazy2::lazy2:.
Every Politician in India have a nick name given by people. JJ called as Amma, Mamata as Didi, Rahul as Pappu, Modi as Feku, Mulayam ji as Mullah ji.
Muslims call Modi as Feku too. Does anyone care? Including Bhai, but it never makes me angry. Its a democracy, and everyone have a right to fun :meeting:. So According to ur logic, he calling Modi as Feku, is insult to Hindus? What a damn idiotic logic is this?
By the way, I am going to vote for BJP this time . Thank you ! Muslims are my brothers and there is no need to prove my brotherhood to anyone.

First I am not familiar with Indian politics or nick naming so I asked the question, and my response was according to the answer I received.

Like advani is seeing that dream for last 50 years of modi for 2 months. :P

The combination of Congress + RLD + BSP will dominate the UP in this elections.

BJP will get the votes of baniya + some lodhi + some jaat + rajput

SP will get votes of yadav + some obcs like kurmis, malhas
BUT Congress + RLD + BSP will get the votes of Brahmin + dalit + Muslim + other OBCs = Over 60% of votes :woot::woot: :smokin:

Muslims are 19% of UP's population while dalits are 19% = 38% solids votes for congress party.

Brahmin rajput jats gujjar not going to vote khoongress sponsored parties... Rld n Sp has no chance in west Up.... Whole west UP going to vote for saffron except muslims....
Yadav Muslim are going to vote for SP......
All dalits still favors thr Behen maya ......
Thnks to mullah who united divided bjp voters.......

Its our time to piss on his hat......
Mualana Mulayam is only mullah left in UP.....

Last edited:
I think electorate system in the country need to changed.

Research better? Isn't Congo famous for mountain Gorillas? :undecided:

Believe it or not, Rwanda is now your safer bet for those guerillas.

:)

1.) Post lok sabha elections be it mulayam or mayawati all will join congress like they are presently supporting congress govt. UPA II.

2.) Rahul Gandhi is no PM material at this moment :fie: he should gain some experience as minister like Indira Gandhi have done during lal bahadur shastri as pm.

Not even the ardent congress fan is not supporting Rahul

Last edited:
haha believe me SP will not win 20 seats let alone majorty of UP seats. May be between 15 and 20.
Majority of the muslim vote will be grabbed by his party ; for example muslims account for 33% of Uttar Pradesh's population and probably 80% of these muslims will vote for him i.e. roughly 22 seats .
I feel in urban areas such as Lucknow , Kanpur , Banaras he might get only 5% of the votes as the Modi fever is skyrocketning , while in rural areas i.e. the gaoh walas is the battlepoint where S.P. , B.S.P. will occupy nearly the same amount of votes .

Therefore my theory suggests that S.P. will occupy anywhere between 35 to 45 seats , unfortunately

Majority of the muslim vote will be grabbed by his party ; for example muslims account for 33% of Uttar Pradesh's population and probably 80% of these muslims will vote for him i.e. roughly 22 seats .
I feel in urban areas such as Lucknow , Kanpur , Banaras he might get only 5% of the votes as the Modi fever is skyrocketning , while in rural areas i.e. the gaoh walas is the battlepoint where S.P. , B.S.P. will occupy nearly the same amount of votes .

Therefore my theory suggests that S.P. will occupy anywhere between 35 to 45 seats , unfortunately
Wrong. Muslims are not 33% of UP population. 20-22% at max and they are very divided this time among congress and SP and to BSP too(Mujjafarnagar alone done damage to SP like no other). And believe me majority of General and OBC votes(Brahmins, Kashtriyas, lalas, Baniya, kurmi, koiri) even in Rural areas are going to BJP. BJP is leading everywhere in UP now(Purvanchal, Paschim, awadh and bundelkhand).
PS: believe me in UP, OBCs(except 1-2 castes) this time are more inclined to BJP then any other party. For SP, 15-18 seat at max which will further reduce till elections.

Back
Top Bottom