What's new

Now Mullah Ji throws his hat into PM Race

I have question

Why people of UP vote for such barbaric people time and time again?
Is it because of caste? people still fall for those traps?

Wrong. Muslims are not 33% of UP population. 20-22% at max and they are very divided this time among congress and SP and to BSP too(Mujjafarnagar alone done damage to SP like no other). And believe me majority of General and OBC votes(Brahmins, Kashtriyas, lalas, Baniya, kurmi, koiri) even in Rural areas are going to BJP. BJP is leading everywhere in UP now(Purvanchal, Paschim, awadh and bundelkhand).
PS: believe me in UP, OBCs(except 1-2 castes) this time are more inclined to BJP then any other party. For SP, 15-18 seat at max which will further reduce till elections.

Brahmins of UP will not vote for OBC of Gujarat they want their own PM from UP.

Yeh UP ki izzat ka sawal hai.

UP ka apna beta....ya gujraat ka Teli "Ab ki baari, UP ki baari"
:yahoo:

Kaha Raja bhoj.............kaha Modi teli

UP will have its PM as Rahul Gandhi.

I have many Brahmin friends they says that as Modi is anti Brahmin and Teli from Gujarat they will not vote for him. :angel:

I have question

Why people of UP vote for such barbaric people time and time again?
Is it because of caste? people still fall for those traps?

1.) Do u feel ashamed that Modi plays his being a "Teli" (Edible Oil trader) OBC card???

2.) No u will curse and abuse anyone playing caste card, but will jump up and down for Modi even when Modi is clearly repeating in his rallies that he is an OBC. :eek:

3.) This is called double standard. :rolleyes:

1.) Do u feel ashamed that Modi plays his being a "Teli" (Edible Oil trader) OBC card???

2.) No u will curse and abuse anyone playing caste card, but will jump up and down for Modi even when Modi is clearly repeating in his rallies that he is an OBC. :eek:

3.) This is called double standard. :rolleyes:

Completely irrelevant.
Come out of your Modiphobia...

Brahmins of UP will not vote for OBC of Gujarat they want their own PM from UP.

Yeh UP ki izzat ka sawal hai.

UP ka apna beta....ya gujraat ka Teli "Ab ki baari, UP ki baari"
:yahoo:

Kaha Raja bhoj.............kaha Modi teli

UP will have its PM as Rahul Gandhi.

I have many Brahmin friends they says that as Modi is anti Brahmin and Teli from Gujarat they will not vote for him. :angel:
Then you have no Idea about UP politics. I am from UP though I will not disclose my caste(It is not important). In UP this time General and OBC votes are going for BJP and you will see it. BJP has good leaders(popular among their respective caste too) from all sides. Kalyan Singh along with Modi are famous OBC leaders(talking only for UP) while Rajnath Singh and Murli manohar Joshi are famous forward caste leaders(though your so called 'teli' modi is most popular among all castes there including Yadavas from Purvanchal).
Recently what I saw was in UP, BJP has done very intelligent setup. They have recruited leaders from all castes who are popular among local people including muslims(I saw this in Gorakhpur and near by districts including mine). I met an muslim worker too(a pathan) who was saying that when all my relatives are doing Job in Gujarat and sending money from gujarat then why wouldn't I vote for Modi. Hell even Yadavas are being divided among BJP and SP in Purvanchal. As I said Modi's popularity is unmatched there among all castes except Muslims and Yadavas to a certain extant.

Last edited:
SP, even with undivided support of OBC + Muslims + Rajputs + Brahmins could win 35-40 seats ( happened in last election ). In current situation when SP raj is synonyms with goonda raj and due to playing extreme communal politics ( even by Indian standard; he even distributed riot relief material "only" to muslims ), he is bound to hemorrhage Brahmin and Rajput and non yadav OBC support. It could end up with less than 10 seats. Muslims are majority only on one seat in UP and Yadavs are only 7 %. Even Muslim + yadav combine could not save SP if everyone else deserts.

Yadav's and Muslim will blindly vote for SP, SC/ST major will vote to BSP and few will vote for Congress, Brahmins and Thakurs vote will be divided between Congress & BJP. This division will help SP gains more seats.

Yadav's and Muslim will blindly vote for SP, SC/ST major will vote to BSP and few will vote for Congress, Brahmins and Thakurs vote will be divided between Congress & BJP. This division will help SP gains more seats.
This time wave in UP for BJP is unmatched from all previous loksabha elections(vidhansabha is entirely different thing though). I will not be surprised if BJP repeat that 98 feat again with 50 seats. Believe me I can feel it here. People are so politicised that even small children are talking about it here and best part is BJP has a huge favour.

This time wave in UP for BJP is unmatched from all previous loksabha elections(vidhansabha is entirely different thing though). I will not be surprised if BJP repeat that 98 feat again with 50 seats. Believe me I can feel it here. People are so politicised that even small children are talking about it here and best part is BJP has a huge favour.

No Doubt BJP is having upper hand due to Muzaffrpur Riots, But still you have to consider that Yadav's and Muslims are going 100% with SP and dalit's votes will also go 100% to BSP. So only if Upper caste decides to vote for BJP, they can win maximum seats, but I don't see that as possibility.

You forget that even with 50 seats BJP was not able to make and run a full term govt.

You forgets that in 1998 Muslim votes that is around 20% is got scattered but it will now vote in bulk for Congress.

You forget that dalit + Brahmin + Muslims + other caste will vote for congress + BSP alliance.

No Doubt BJP is having upper hand due to Muzaffrpur Riots, But still you have to consider that Yadav's and Muslims are going 100% with SP and dalit's votes will also go 100% to BSP. So only if Upper caste decides to vote for BJP, they can win maximum seats, but I don't see that as possibility.
You are forgetting OBCs(Baniyas, Kurmis, Koiris etc who form a vast part of population) and also Muslim voters are not gooing entirely for SP, count congress too in it after mujjafarnagar elections. Muslims are so pissed here thereafter.

You forget that even with 50 seats BJP was not able to make and run a full term govt.

You forgets that in 1998 Muslim votes that is around 20% is got scattered but it will now vote in bulk for Congress.

You forget that dalit + Brahmin + Muslims + other caste will vote for congress + BSP alliance.
Wrong BJP formed govt then and It had not such wave in its favour in other part of country unlike this time. And also that BSP's Brahmins+Dalits formula worked only in one vidhansabha election(2007) and you saw how that failed in 2012 vidhansabha election and 2009 loksabha elections else they would have swept majorty of UP seats.

Last edited:

In 1996,BJP was absent in many other states including Gujarat.

I can only say that UP and Bihar have been highly politicised this time for loksabha elections and from experience I can say that upcoming elections are gonna be bloody there.

I can only say that UP and Bihar have been highly politicised this time for loksabha elections and from experience I can say that upcoming elections are gonna be bloody there.

Did you conduct a survey kaykay? I am really surprised that you are utter confident :what:
PS: Would be happy even if BJP wins all 80 though , but not possible.

Did you conduct a survey kaykay? I am really surprised that you are utter confident :what:
PS: Would be happy even if BJP wins all 80 though , but not possible.
hehe Not survey but I can sense it here. Modi's wave is so strong that I have never seen such strong wave in my life. I can say it confidently that BJP will win more seats than what media and polls are showing(like in Rajasthan and MP during assembly elections).

Back
Top Bottom