What's new

Pro-rapist but 'secular' party leader Azam Khan calls Modi a 'big dog'

vicky sen

Reaction score
Country
India
LUCKNOW: Not perturbed by the controversy over his remarks on the Indian Army, SP leader Azam Khan on Thursday called BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi 'a big dog'. Referring to Modi's earlier statement that he felt as sad about the post-Godhra massacre as he would if his car were to drive over a puppy. Azam said, "Agar hum chhote kutte hain, to woh bade kutte hain." (If we are puppies, he is a big dog.)

While on Monday, Azam had said Muslim soldiers won the Kargil war in 1999, he clarified later that the battle had collectively been fought and won by soldiers of all communities. Backing Azam's comments on Thursday, SP chief Mulayam Singh Yadav, while speaking at an election rally in Amroha, said, "Whatever Azam said is not wrong; I agree with him." Mulayam, however, did not clarify which of Azam's two comments he was in agreement with.

On Thursday, while campaigning with chief minister Akhilesh Yadav in Rampur, Azam also attacked the media for criticizing his comments on the Kargil war. He said, "Everyone got after me for the comments I made on the Kargil war." Azam, who once again attacked right-wing, fascist forces for creating the caste divide in India also urged people to fight the battle of the ballot and seek revenge against the murderers of Muzaffarnagar by voting Samajwadi Party.

SP leader Azam Khan calls Modi a 'big dog' - The Times of India

LUCKNOW: Not perturbed by the controversy over his remarks on the Indian Army, SP leader Azam Khan on Thursday called BJP prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi 'a big dog'. Referring to Modi's earlier statement that he felt as sad about the post-Godhra massacre as he would if his car were to drive over a puppy. Azam said, "Agar hum chhote kutte hain, to woh bade kutte hain." (If we are puppies, he is a big dog.)

While on Monday, Azam had said Muslim soldiers won the Kargil war in 1999, he clarified later that the battle had collectively been fought and won by soldiers of all communities. Backing Azam's comments on Thursday, SP chief Mulayam Singh Yadav, while speaking at an election rally in Amroha, said, "Whatever Azam said is not wrong; I agree with him." Mulayam, however, did not clarify which of Azam's two comments he was in agreement with.

On Thursday, while campaigning with chief minister Akhilesh Yadav in Rampur, Azam also attacked the media for criticizing his comments on the Kargil war. He said, "Everyone got after me for the comments I made on the Kargil war." Azam, who once again attacked right-wing, fascist forces for creating the caste divide in India also urged people to fight the battle of the ballot and seek revenge against the murderers of Muzaffarnagar by voting Samajwadi Party.

SP leader Azam Khan calls Modi a 'big dog' - The Times of India
this so called secular party is dangerous for India.....

When this politicians will learn to mind their tongues?

Back
Top Bottom