What's new

Now Indians have a problem with the Colombo Lotus Tower...

Pakistan is a different case, it is a door way for the external force to put pressure on India.

Until 1990's it was the USA, now it is China. But the dominant power is India in this region and we know how to protect strategic interests.

Yeah but you said the IOR nations were under indian sphere of influence? Yet Pakistan a IOR nation, is not in any way under indian influence in fact, there is nothing india says that Pakistan even takes note of, eg the recent release of a certain person from custody that india want tried.

Forget Pakistan, even recently tiny tiny Maldive kicked out indians from a major airport project, deposed and arrested a pro indian leader and indian sphere of influence didnt seem to have much power there.

Yeah but you said the IOR nations were under indian sphere of influence? Yet Pakistan a IOR nation, is not in any way under indian influence in fact, there is nothing india says that Pakistan even takes note of, eg the recent release of a certain person from custody that india want tried.

Forget Pakistan, even recently tiny Msldive kicked out indians from a major airport project, arrested a pro indian leader and indian sphere of influence didnt seem to have much power there.

Maldives keen on investments from India | Business Line

Yet they still want our investment

Money talks, and China is rolling in it. Why should they say no to investments (just like Sri Lanka) from where ever it comes from? But the facts are the present Maldives government kicked out a pro india head of government and when india objected because its in the indian sphere of influence, they just ignored it.

All Modi could do was refuse to vist the island nation, must has sent shivers down the spine of the Maldivians.

Money talks, and China is rolling in it. Why should they say no to investments (just like Sri Lanka) from where ever it comes from? But the facts are the present Maldives government kicked out a pro india head of government and when india objected because its in the indian sphere of influence, they just ignored it.

All Modi could do was refuse to vist the island nation, must has sent shivers down the spine of the Maldivians.[/QUOTE]

'Hurt' that Narendra Modi could not visit: Maldives | Zee News

No but they seemed 'hurt', Buddy are you China's bootlicker? it seems that you think China is some sort of all powerful God who can do no wrong lol

The amount of Bangladeshi folk I seen licking Chinese *** on this website is staggering lol it's like wakeup you are not Chinese!

We do understand India's concerns. It is natural to be concerned if something is happening in your neighbourhood, especially given Modi's neighbourhood first approach," Fathimath Inaya, Deputy Minister in Maldivian Foreign Ministry, told PTI here.
She also reiterated her President Yameen Abdul Gayoom's remarks that Maldives wanted to engage constructively with its international partners, based on mutual respect and dialogue, in consolidating and strengthening democratic values and institutions in the country, implying that it will not like any interference in the matter.

No one is asking you to work with India. Go with China ..... we have no problems.

India has plans to build ports in South and A&N islands for trade purpose in the name of Mausam. We also have plans to build tourism industry.

Chinese can develop your Island and make profit from that. we have no issues.

People often imagine more than what they are. You can also give access to Chinese sub marines. India is rising and we know how to take care of little irritants like China in IOR.

Good luck with the ports. As we all know Indian mainland is not suitable for harbors except for few key places.

India's only choice is Sri Lanka as all ways.

The amount of Bangladeshi folk I seen licking Chinese *** on this website is staggering lol it's like wakeup you are not Chinese!

The enemy of my enemy is my freind....Nah just having fun with you....your paranoia about china just helps.

All Modi could do was refuse to vist the island nation, must has sent shivers down the spine of the Maldivians.

Maldives is not a country practically. They need someone's support. Sri Lanka and India is what supplies Maldives with oxygen per se. Therefore it is obvious that Maldivian bias towards India.

The enemy of my enemy is my freind....Nah just having fun with you....your paranoia about china just helps.

It's not my paranoia but many countries are concerned such as Vietnam, Japan, Australia, USA, India...

It's not my paranoia but many countries are concerned such as Vietnam, Japan, Australia, USA, India...

Were not! China is one of our biggest trading partner, key invester, and biggest weapon supplier.

Were not! China is one of our biggest trading partner, key invester, and biggest weapon supplier.

That's marvellous for you, but you did not face a border war with them like us? or have a border dispute?

But India and Pakistan have been invited to join SCO this year and Modi will be visiting China so I see ties getting a big boost this year.

That's marvellous for you, but you did not face a border war with them like us? or have a border dispute?

But India and Pakistan have been invited to join SCO this year and Modi will be visiting China so I see ties getting a big boost this year.

Now you know how we feel about you, we've had border conflicts and still have border disputes with you.

Joining the SCO will not resolve your border disputes, China has captured and still occupies a large chunk of india as big as many countries (aski chin), and claims almost a whole state. These disputes arent gonna disapear by joining the SCO.

China and india will always be competitors, and at times were their interests cross allies. But south asians have nothing in common and are destined to hate each other......

Good luck with the ports. As we all know Indian mainland is not suitable for harbors except for few key places.

India's only choice is Sri Lanka as all ways.

if we can some how preserve Rama Sethu, we can do better maritime trade.

No listening towers will be permitted to spy on India, as India can reactivate Tamil cells to cause mass trouble in Lanka if they do not take heed of our security concern.

Why you indians always have to opt for state sponsered cross-border terrorism in the neighborhood if the neighbors want to pursue a sovereign foreign policy?

Seems like you have not learned anything from the past that your support for cross-border terrorism fires back massively when this terrorism reaches back to your own country.

A piece of advise, stop this terrorism in the neighboring countries, learn something from China. And you might actually earn some respect. Otherwiese dont go around the world like a cry baby when the chickens come back home to roost.

Now you know how we feel about you, we've had border conflicts and still have border disputes with you.

Joining the SCO will not resolve your border disputes, China has captured and still occupies a large chunk of india as big as many countries (aski chin), and claims almost a whole state. These disputes arent gonna disapear by joining the SCO.

China and india will always be competitors, and at times were their interests cross allies. But south asians have nothing in common and are destined to hate each other......

Really? that seems like one of the most idiotic childish statements I have read and you want me to take you seriously?

Aksai Chin is a iced tundra wasteland where nothing really grows now compare this to the lushness and rich forests of Arunachal Pradesh and ask yourself which one would you have?

Really? that seems like one of the most idiotic childish statements I have read and you want me to take you seriously?

Which part of that statement is incorrect? Do we have much in common? Is there any common groud between any south asian nation? What are the feeling between people of the region? Lets talk realistic.

What have Bangladeshis got in common with indians?

Back
Top Bottom