What's new

Now Indians have a problem with the Colombo Lotus Tower...

Yes and we can not do anything but sit and twiddle our thumbs

No change there then right?

The Chinese are building a massive ports in Pakistan and Bangladesh, helping Bangladesh build a submarine base, what are you going to do about that? Now they are in talks to build a sat tracking station in BD to....could be a secret spying operation...better get on it quick.

Yeah, thats a bit like bugging your own home! Its not gonna do squat to stop the Chinese from expanding their operation in the IOR is it?

Well India is fairly a modern concept. Sri Lanka (Sinhalese) has waged war with Chola, Pallava, Kalinga etc etc.,

Yes.

Sri Lanka is a sovereign state. One's friends doesn't make him vassal.

Why then you guys have problem when the present President befriends India ? When Rajapakse was sucking up to China like a bitch, you guys never complained ! You guys let chinese subs in your docks, allow their listening posts on your land, still you say you are not vassal state of China ! If Rajapakse continued SL would have become a Chinese over seas territory, and you would have celebrated

The Chinese are building a massive ports in Pakistan and Bangladesh, helping Bangladesh build a submarine base, what are you going to do about that? Now they are in talks to build a sat tracking station in BD to....could be a secret spying operation...better get on it quick.

What massive port? gwadar, I think you have become a little delusional to think China is some sort of Alien God which can make the impossible even possible.

Can China’s Gwadar Port Dream Survive Local Ire? | The Diplomat

As far as Bangladesh is concerned I do not give a monkeys *** by 2040-2050 they will be swimming with fishes anyway.

Yeah, thats a bit like bugging your own home! Its not gonna do squat to stop the Chinese from expanding their operation in the IOR is it?

Placing them in key locations across the shipping channels is vital to monitor the IO.

What massive port? gwadar, I think you have become a little delusional to think China is some sort of Alien God which can make the impossible even possible.

Can China’s Gwadar Port Dream Survive Local Ire? | The Diplomat

As far as Bangladesh is concerned I do not give a monkeys *** by 2040-2050 they will be swimming with fishes anyway.

Yeah been hearing about that for decades now, yet the actual land mass of Bangladesh has grown! LO L....keep dreaming about that. Now get back to topic, what are you gonna do about the expansion of China in the IOR except bitch?

curse.jpg

The article is some kind of paranoia for sure, it was written as if China is a super power and is set to dominate IOR and S.Asia.

The reality is India is rising and can take care of its strategic interests.

China has to deal with USA and its allies, which gives India enough time to rise and consolidate its position vis-a-vis China.

Srilanka is dominated by USA and Japan in the past, some one wants to pit India against China, which is a joke.

China can execute some projects which may benefit Island nations, but that is not seen as a threat since in the past Japanese has done the same.

India is building its confidence and we know we are capable of taking care of our strategic interests and it is a temporary for any nation to exert its economic influence in S.Asia or IOR. These are India's sphere of influences and they will remain like that.

India is ready to co operate on common interests with China. I think India and China will co operate in various fields in the near future.

Yeah been hearing about that for decades now, yet the actual land mass of Bangladesh has grown! LO L....keep dreaming about that. Now get back to topic, what are you gonna do about the expansion of China in the IOR except bitch?

What expansion? they have no land in the IOR

Campbell-Bay.jpg

Yet their oil shipping tankers have to pass Indian soil

We will leave bitching to BD.

India to strengthen Andaman and Nicobar Command to take on China

http://www.atimes.com/atimes/South_Asia/NH08Df01.html

Sri Lankan Poll Upset a Blow to China’s Indian Ocean Plans - Bloomberg Business

What expansion? they have no land in the IOR

Campbell-Bay.jpg

Yet their oil shipping tankers have to pass Indian soil

Why do you think the Chinese are investing in ports and rail links in Pakistan? What makes you think they cant just buy oil and gas from Russia and the central republics? Your just clutching at straws bro. China will grow and will exert greater influance throughout the IOR....whether you like it or not.

Now get back to topic what are you gonna do about the lotus tower? What if the Chinese build more throughout the IOR...

so what will you do about it ? :)

Nothing the ball is in Sri Lanka's court, will their soil be used for anti India activities? ;) I think they are not that stupid.

Why do you think the Chinese are investing in ports and rail links in Pakistan? What makes you think they cant just buy oil and gas from Russia and the central republics? Your just clutching at straws bro. China will grow and will exert greater influance throughout the IOR....whether you like it or not.QUOTE]

You do know how vital the mleccha straits are? China can exert greater influence not just Asia but in the entire world as they have deep pockets and burning ambition. But I think you are a little one sided and delusional to think India can not secure it's own backyard given the geography.[/

Nothing the ball is in Sri Lanka's court, will their soil be used for anti India activities? ;) I think they are not that stupid.

what and ifs and but are all assumptions empty words.

Tell me in case they do not listen to Indian threatening tone and continue with such projects what will Indian strategy to counter it? SL is NOT Bhutan :) even Bhutan showed you teeth so thinking in terms of some financial curbs wont do

what and ifs and but are all assumptions empty words.

Tell me in case they do not listen to Indian threatening tone and continue with such projects what will Indian strategy to counter it? SL is NOT Bhutan :) even Bhutan showed you teeth so thinking in terms of some financial curbs wont do

They can continue with any project they like as long as those do not pose a direct threat to India's security concerns and we have made our feelings pretty clear to them.

The article is some kind of paranoia for sure, it was written as if China is a super power and is set to dominate IOR and S.Asia.

The reality is India is rising and can take care of its strategic interests.

China has to deal with USA and its allies, which gives India enough time to rise and consolidate its position vis-a-vis China.

Srilanka is dominated by USA and Japan in the past, some one wants to pit India against China, which is a joke.

China can execute some projects which may benefit Island nations, but that is not seen as a threat since in the past Japanese has done the same.

India is building its confidence and we know we are capable of taking care of our strategic interests and it is a temporary for any nation to exert its economic influence in S.Asia or IOR. These are India's sphere of influences and they will remain like that.

India is ready to co operate on common interests with China. I think India and China will co operate in various fields in the near future.

The last i looked at the map, Pakistan was also a IOR nation and India dont seem to have much influence on her...or maldives for that mater.

Back
Top Bottom