What's new

Now Indian Army has started killing Muslim women in JK: This time 18 years old girl

How many more will Indian Army kill in the name of terrorists....almost 85,000 plus kashamiris massacred killed butchered raped and killed on spot that includes kids a lil as 2 years to ppl as old as 80 years...Do u Indians think these 85,000 plus Kashmiris confirmed with death certificates were terrorists? Answer me u indians if u've balls though i do not expect anything from you bangle wearing indians...

I believe they are not killed line by line.. by the security forces.. these figures include the people killed by insurgents too..!!!! It includes security personal died fighting these terrorists..!!! Where did you get their death certiicates brother..!!! and indian army never can kill innocent children.. but i cant be sure too if any kids have got injured or killed during the cross fire.. but as a policy as a resonpsible institution answerable to the people of india indian army never kills innocent people on purpuose.. be it a man woman or a child.

Child Warriors of Kashmir
Child Warriors of Kashmir by Prakriiti Gupta

Kashmir - 12 women, child killed; 4 injured critical 25 killed, 35 hurt as terrorists strike a slum
Kashmir - 12 women, child killed; 4 injured critical 25 killed, 35 hurt as terrorists strike a slum

You may read the above link, to bring in another perspective.. if ever if some thinking genes are left in your brain after years of propoganda..!!!! You may also google for children killed in kashmir..for more information..!!!

@Communist,
I'm not sure which country you belongs to, but help me to answer ... Do you support terrorism? .. yes or No pls

Maybe Communist wants her bottom to be carressed SWAT style as a punishment and then beheaded Hangu Style.

Regards

Well look at the Irony here- IA gets flak for killing terrorists and PA gets flak for making peace with them.

I guess the subcontinent will never have peace as long as confused people like us reside here

Where is the proof of the womans terrorist activities just what do you think we would believe every crap said in your indian media or what your army says? Kill innocent woman and call them terrorist excellent excuse for you.When ever a thread of indian army terrorism is opened its flooded with indians just calling every one killed in kashmir terrorist.:angry:

Last edited:
Where is the proof of the womans terrorist activities just what do you think we would believe every crap said in your indian media or what your army says? Kill innocent woman and call them terrorist excellent excuse for you.When ever a thread of indian army terrorism is opened its flooded with indians just calling every one killed in kashmir terrorist.:angry:

Ya you can think so as every terrirost killed is innocent for you. Same can be said about the incedents happening in Pakistan, all the suicide attacks happening all over pakistan are done by innocent ppls :cheers:

See Mirage2000 terrorist are terrorist it dosent matter whether its male or female. My previous post was a answer to your anger, there is no hard feel for you from my side. But these are the ppls who kill innocont ppls, if they have enough guts they can directly have a one to one fight they are most welcomed.

Ya you can think so as every terrirost killed is innocent for you. Same can be said about the incedents happening in Pakistan, all the suicide attacks happening all over pakistan are done by innocent ppls :cheers:

I asked for the proof of her killing of innocent people if you can read.

Well innocent people are killed in the cross fire.. as these faceless bastards.. take these people as human shields in their fight..!!! However innocent people are also killed due to the tense nature in which the people of kashmir lives in, as every one is a suspect..!!! But we all know that even if we want peace but there are external forces which wont allow that to happen..!!!! LET recent threat of suicide bombings against anyone who votes in the lok sabaha election is one such example.

How many more will Indian Army kill in the name of terrorists....almost 85,000 plus kashamiris massacred killed butchered raped and killed on spot that includes kids a lil as 2 years to ppl as old as 80 years...Do u Indians think these 85,000 plus Kashmiris confirmed with death certificates were terrorists? Answer me u indians if u've balls though i do not expect anything from you bangle wearing indians...

Nothing more than VERBAL DIARRHEA !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Please give sources for the numbers. IMO grossly exaggarated, even if we consider total deaths of militants+civilians after insurgency started.

I am sure that if there is any issue or mistake by Army there would be serious inquiry.

Why shouldn't the title of this be:
"Now Pakistan Army training 18 year old Muslim women to be part of LeT and die in JK instead of giving them education".

We all need to look inside ourselves and solve internal issues first rather than pointing fingers at others. Please stop running such propaganda. Leave such low level crap to Talibans, mullahs, RSS, politicians etc ...

are you for real , China executed 2 muslim men recently for conducting terrorist activities - it does not mean that China is anti-Islam or any of that BS.

If a terrorist comes by , you shoot him/ her - no way to justify it .

Dont ever make the mistake of thinking this "communist" fellow is either a believer of communist ideology or belong to china by any means.

They killed a terrorists who happend to be a muslim and a woman..!!!!!

WHO ARE CALLED BY TERRORIST BY WHOM WHO FIGHT FOR THEIR FREEDOM WHO ARE SKING FOR PRINCIPLE STAND THAT WE WANT REFERENDUM UNDER UNO . THE PEAPLE OF KASHMIR WANT TO BE A PART OF PAKISTAN.

TO CRUSH THEIR IDEOLOGY TO CRUSH THEIR VOICE INDIA SEND THEIR 7 LAC ARMY IN KASHMIR . PAKISTAN HAS 5-6 LAC ARMY AND ONLY IN KASHMIR THEIR IS ... SHAME ON YOU

SHAME ON YOU.

IF YOU WANT TO SEE REAL FACE OF INDIA SEE THIS
NOKwLQaMqic[/media]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/verify_age?&next_url=/watch%3Fv%3DtNft4bKpv70]

PAKISTAN HAS NO SITUATION LIKE THAT :pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom