What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

@MastanKhan . I made it a point to ignore your stupid, ridiculous, delusional and insane comments on this board. However, today you are forcing my hand. You need to SHUT THE F@$K UP! You stupid pathetic little man, you have "No", I repeat "No" idea what happened. Investigations are in process, even trained professionals who have flown most of their lives are keeping quite and more importantly being respectful. Noman was an excellent pilot and a better human being than you can ever aspire to be. when you spout out insane bull sh%t without any experience or knowledge you are disrespectful to the fallen, his friends and family and come across as a complete *** hat! Behave your self and in time you will continue to know nothing.
I second to that. Never thought he'd stoop down that low to say something like that. Take this as an example my friend, that being older or elder does not mean you are always right. He gives out the impression of the an Arnab Goswami or similar

For all the wrist slitters why doesent the PAF stop flying altogether or better yet why don't me disband PAF..end of story !

The risk is part of the job n it happens to the best all around the world. No where do u see or hear them stop flying or flying lesser a.c.
Germany has banned air shows

This crash is smiliar to El toro F18 crash 1988 same maneuver and same result.RIP

Last edited:
guys this is not gospel and yes I can be wrong, feel free to ask any question and or add to my argument)

Okay so this image above is basically showing the relation B/W lift characteristics and Air flow at various angles but his is very simple but the biggest point to be taken after making such arguments is that A fighter is built to be unstable and hence the maneuverability of the f-16 Now if people are suggesting that it was a stall then I would like to make Assertions to support my argument.

some of this is in Regards to the F-16 and some is general knowledge FOR THE MEMBERS

If we take a look at the the video one can clearly see that the air craft is climbing ( I have some speculation about the climb it looked a little slow) If the F-16 was in an aerodynamic stall (loosing most of its lift) we would note that the aircraft would not be climbing but it would be at a high angle of attack and the air speed would not be as such in the videos.

Another Point to be noted that if it was in-fact a stall the F-16 would not have been able to pull such a high g turn in relations to its stall speed and at those altitudes the F-16s glide ratio would have not helped a bunch and Because of the small and some what stubby wings of the F-16 it will most likely fall like a rock with a drag chute and that is of course without any engine power (Because that is how fighters fly).

The F-16 wouldn't have been able to pull those aggressive G and into the Dive/Loop because it would not have sufficient air speed it would have yawed to either side at high AOA ( The F-16 was doing a half Split S) so we know from the videos that it was already inverted and ready to commence the half loop (In case of Aero dynamic stall the pilot would have never executed the half loop instead he would have let go of the controls at let the air craft correct it self or engaged that big after burner to give it that 1:1 thrust (fly it like a stone with a rocket) or the Pilot would have tried to reduce angle of attack and take it from there.

Now Here comes the Compressor stall theory (which in my opinion did not happen) but if this was In-fact a compressor stall than here is what would have most likely happened, the F-16 would have most likely continued the some the climb and not inverted the air craft and than would have taken it from there (compressors stalls are easy to fix and P&W engine is very very robust and the intakes air flow has been designed in such a way that it eliminates un even air flow.

If you say the the compressor stall happened during the transition from Inverted - Dive even than that does not mean you loose power immediately in some cases you actually dont even lose power and with sufficient altitude the air craft would have exited any loop with ease and let Gravity do its work.

If it was a compressor stall than fighter pilots are trained to climb as high as possible to sufficient efforts in safe manner to restart the Engine if it has lost power completely and if not than get ready to do some pre ejection checks Feet off the rudder pedals push the cheeks inside to the seat rest the neck and head and pull the handle with both hands and arms firm to the sides (hope for the best).

That puff of Smoke is most probably some unburned fuel.

That picture of the F-16 where it is Labeled as stall blow out is most probably some of the debris entering the engine with the mixture of the electric discharge, wire snapping and the high speed impact of aft belly first on to the ground (BUT I COULD BE WRONG).

The members who are posting video and images of the shaheed pilots is from Feb 7 FT-7 crash and is clearly evident by the location, terrain, ejection seat mk10 and the uniform of the deceased Pilots.

Dear members as I have been unjustly banned from couple of forums I apologize for sharing my POV in this thread.

The biggest issue for me now is the delay in the transition from the dive to exiting the loop

Nothing but Respect for our Dear Fighting Falcon who knows what could be the cause

@Foxtrot Alpha thanks for sharing on the crash thread.

sincerely,

Mirage Battle Commander

@MastanKhan . I made it a point to ignore your stupid, ridiculous, delusional and insane comments on this board. However, today you are forcing my hand. You need to SHUT THE F@$K UP! You stupid pathetic little man, you have "No", I repeat "No" idea what happened. Investigations are in process, even trained professionals who have flown most of their lives are keeping quite and more importantly being respectful. Noman was an excellent pilot and a better human being than you can ever aspire to be. when you spout out insane bull sh%t without any experience or knowledge you are disrespectful to the fallen, his friends and family and come across as a complete *** hat! Behave your self and in time you will continue to know nothing.
So many pages of respect and it takes one person so full of himself to ruin it for everyone.

i think fighter jets like f16 are made for war and not for airshow,russian jets like su30 are good for airshows as they have high maneuverability using TVC due to double engine whereas f16 is single engine agile jet use for better air to air attack

Hi,

This is a defence forum---war and death and destruction forum ---machines that kill people one at a time or in hundreds and thousand---so morality is not being discussed over here---.

What is discussed is straight forward ruthless brutal and honest assessment without prejudice---.

You would need to look elsewhere for morality---.
Sir leave for some other times...we all are very sad for the loss of our brother with emotions running high....my request.

@MastanKhan is a disgrace to this forum, having no respect for the Shaheed and @StormBreaker is nothing but a conspiracist who has no experience or knowledge about how flying works.

You may hate me for the statement...I simply do not care..!

Sir leave for some other times...we all are very sad for the loss of our brother with emotions running high....my request.
Its his job to spit venom against PAF he cant help himself.

i think fighter jets like f16 are made for war and not for airshow,russian jets like su30 are good for airshows as they have high maneuverability using TVC due to double engine whereas f16 is single engine agile jet use for better air to air attack
Another incredibly dumb comment. If you don’t know anything about a topic. Please don’t comment on it, this also applies to MastanKhan. (Ever seen SoloTurk? Guess what the guy flies.)
Please keep your absolutely moronic opinions and armchair expertise to yourself. Freedom of speech does not mean you start yapping about everything however you want.

The cause of the crash and all the things related to it are for the Air Force to determine. Questioning the pilots actions or making up something yourself doesn’t prove anything. Even if the pilot had deliberately crashed the plane (not implying he did. Just making a point) you still would have no right to comment on it this way because he has the hundreds of hours of flying experience and he spent his life serving his country. Not you. Aircrafts fly, they crash. Happens all over the world. Treating it like the entire Air Force has failed to accomplish anything is also pretty dumb.
Secondly; I’ve seen the “It’s a Defence forum” argument too much now. What is that supposed to mean? When you say that and then give your completely illogical and nonsensical opinions, your just ruin the point of your own argument. You’re making a Defence forum look like a fan page. Leave the discussions to the people who actually know what they’re saying.

it’s not even about emotions running high or having a god complex about the armed forces. Most of the people here know that they’re not perfect and do make mistakes, even better armed forces make the same mistakes. It’s just that people try to prove their points and don’t like to admit when they’re wrong.
Try not to feel too important when you criticize the armed forces, because again, even if they make mistakes. They have the experience and they put in the work while you sat at home on a bed and criticized them.

Hi,

There was nothing wrong with the aircraft---.

The pilot got carried away---he ended up in a wrong area---he had no situational awareness of the hurdles in that area---like the high tension power lines---flying in from a valley into mountains---.

One bad decision after the other---over head clouds---visibility not that great---not sure of hurdles on the ground---open valleys and mountains make a very bad combination for an aerobatic training flight---.

Kobe Bryant accident---.

Here is the video about the HT wires.

Check out the video in the above Ahmad Salman's post---
One has to ignore a rabbid barking dog who's only achievement is a american passport and Budweiser

Highly unlikely - asked this of former USAF F-16 demo pilot today. All points to just a misjudged maneuver.

Ill reiterate the elephant in the room.

Soloturk does F-16 displays at low level in their dedicated jet for a multiple months assignment. So does the USAF viper demo team, Norwegian demo team, belgian demo team and so on.. all better tuned pilots to the airshow routine than ours.

We send out a good pilot but with about two weeks two prepare and even less actual practice time for the sequenced maneuvering and flight area.

Yet all those teams have had accidents(including fatal ones) over the years. Why are we so reluctant to assign mistakes to our demo pilot.
So i was sort of correctly suggesting PAF’s intentions to perform similarly to Soloturk’s low altitude, aggresive demo ? thanks for bringing in Viper Demo team as well.

@MastanKhan is a disgrace to this forum, having no respect for the Shaheed and @StormBreaker is nothing but a conspiracist who has no experience or knowledge about how flying works.

You may hate me for the statement...I simply do not care..!

Its his job to spit venom against PAF he cant help himself.
You can save your comments... Me a ‘Conspiracist’ ? Wow...
All i have done here is present some possibilities and nothing more

Back
Top Bottom