What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

@Socra @Windjammer @MastanKhan @Foxtrot Alpha @The Eagle In case the board of enquiry gets to the conclusion that there were problems with Flight control or physical problems such as aileron rod broke or stuck, this could be used as a card to justify another SLEP package and in turn negotiate for V upgrades.

We can’t rule out such possibilities and faults. Now you people can educate me if my theory is wrong with regards to F-16 specifically.

Hi,

There was nothing wrong with the aircraft---.

The pilot got carried away---he ended up in a wrong area---he had no situational awareness of the hurdles in that area---like the high tension power lines---flying in from a valley into mountains---.

One bad decision after the other---over head clouds---visibility not that great---not sure of hurdles on the ground---open valleys and mountains make a very bad combination for an aerobatic training flight---.

Kobe Bryant accident---.

Now this is latest I found...my previous info goes wrong if you watch this video ..you see 11KV Power lines so...the plane indeed hit power lines ...
@StormBreaker

Here is the video about the HT wires.

But where he hit power lines? Are you referring that CCTV footage? I didn't get this.

Check out the video in the above Ahmad Salman's post---

Last edited:
Hi,
Never forget---two enemy aircraft do not make the PAF conquerers ( GOT ).

You kids do not have the ability to look at the faults in a critical manner---. Your emotions take charge of your common sense---.

This pilot hit the high tension power lines---.

Which clearly means that he was where he was not supposed to be---secondly---he did not know there were power lines---and the mountain area by itself next to open valley is a big no no for an aerobatic demo training flight.

If visibility issues were present---the flight should have been cancelled---.

But definitely this was a flight of an over zealous and over eager pilot basking in the glory of the past incidents---.

SUB THEEK HAI---KOI PARWAH NAHIN

Hi,

Obviously the weather issue was there---the cloud cover was there---it just did not happen within mere second or a blink of an eye---and yet the pilot did not restrain from continuing the flight and no one from the ground pulled him back.

About his son---with his last act the father made sure the family would be well taken care of---.

If the pilot had ejected in a timely manner he could have been court-martialed for being at fault---.

We parents end up doing strange things for our children---.

When I was single I never thought I would do things for my children that I would do now---.
Hi,

You kids do not have the ability to look at the faults in a critical manner---. Your emotions take charge of your common sense---.

Which clearly means that he was where he was not supposed to be---secondly---he did not know there were power lines---and the mountain area by itself next to open valley is a big no no for an aerobatic demo training flight.

But definitely this was a flight of an over zealous and over eager pilot basking in the glory of the past incidents---.

Hi,

Obviously the weather issue was there---the cloud cover was there---it just did not happen within mere second or a blink of an eye---and yet the pilot did not restrain from continuing the flight and no one from the ground pulled him back.

About his son---with his last act the father made sure the family would be well taken care of---.

If the pilot had ejected in a timely manner he could have been court-martialed for being at fault---.

When I was single I never thought I would do things for my children that I would do now---.
Hi,

Hi,

You are an insane, pedantic, delinquent!!! I am aggrieved and i would leave it at that.

You are an insane, pedantic, delinquent!!! I am aggrieved and i would leave it at that.

Hi,

Maybe in 20 years I might get there---but right now---those issues are not there---.

But with such a Vitriol post---you might start to think thank maybe it is you who might be possessing these fine qualities---

Hi,

You kids do not have the ability to look at the faults in a critical manner---.

Which clearly means that he was where he was not supposed to be---secondly---he did not know know there were power lines---and the mountain area by itself next to open valley is a big no no for an aerobatic demo training flight.

But definitely this was a flight of an over zealous and over eager pilot basking in the glory of the past incidents---

You clearly don't have the ability to understand the meanings of values or morals. This is not the first crash for PAF and sadly it will not be last either but scoring brownie points on pre-assumed pilot actions in a tragic accident is shameful and you are old enough to understand it. You or anyone else is in no position to judge his actions during that fateful moment.
People need to understand that they are not commercial airlines pilots where safety is priority. They are warriors trained to take risk, put their lives on line & shoot to kill. These aerobatics are not without purpose, they are intended to demonstrate capabilities to foes, win confidence of masses that their airforce is capable of defending them and inspire future generations. These pilots are trained for these risky manoeuvres and it's part of their job so calling it a show off is pathetic. Don't cry on a lost F-16, Pakistan is worth more than that.

Last edited:
You clearly don't have the ability to understand the meanings of values or morals. This is not the first crash for PAF and sadly it will not be last either but scoring brownie points on pre-assumed pilots actions in a tragic accident is shameful and you are old enough to understand it. You or anyone else is in no position to judge his actions during that fateful moment.
People need to understand that they are not commercial airlines pilots where safety is priority. They are warriors trained to take risk, put their lives on line & kill to shoot. These aerobatics are not without purpose, they are intended to demonstrate capabilities to foes, win confidence of masses that their airforce is capable of defending them and inspire future generations. These pilots are trained for these risky manoeuvres and it's part of their job so calling it a show off is pathetic. Don't cry on a lost F-16, Pakistan is worth more than that.

Hi,

This is a defence forum---war and death and destruction forum ---machines that kill people one at a time or in hundreds and thousand---so morality is not being discussed over here---.

What is discussed is straight forward ruthless brutal and honest assessment without prejudice---.

You would need to look elsewhere for morality---.

@Windjammer @NA71 @airomerix

it was revealed to me that there is a possible hydraulics failure on top of the loop he gave his life attempting to save people and F16...by in service ground crew..is it possible?

he said in his service it has happened quite often once F-16 at sarghoda just at time of landing happened...F-16 belly landed...the ground crew was so much in pain..for Loss of Sir Nauman...he still had a patch on his shoulder from Bholari Sher Afgan Trophy...i cant explain his emotions...he was in tears..truly Sir Nauman ruled the hearts..and was respected! modern day Sqn Ldr.F.S Hussain & Sqn Ldr.Sarfaraz Rafiqui.

which made me ask this question? does all F-16s have this problem? or its the age of PAF aircraft?

I don't know if it is true or not. There are loads of rumors going around in PAF circles too. Only inquiry will tell.

However, the hydraulic failure theory makes sense because, in an event of hydraulic loss of power, the rudder and ailerons stop functioning, the avionics/onboard system fails, the EPU (emergency power unit) tries to regain the electrical and hydraulic power but this doesn't happen instantaneously. There is always a gap of a few seconds.

Since F-16 possesses RSS (relaxed static stability) to allow high maneuverability, it is inherently unstable and requires FBW to correct itself. This means any such hydraulic failure will make it fall down like a brick if it fails to re-establish the link I talked about earlier.

Hi,

This is a defence forum---war and death and destruction forum ---machines that kill people one at a time or in hundreds and thousand---so morality is not being discussed over here---.

What is discussed is straight forward ruthless brutal and honest assessment without prejudice---.

You would need to look elsewhere for morality---.

We are discussing a soldier's death here, who was also a father and husband. Take your ruthless brutal and honest assessment to nearest US soldiers cemetery in your locality, no one needs your pearls of wisdom here.

Hi,

Maybe in 20 years I might get there---but right now---those issues are not there---.

But with such a Vitriol post---you might start to think thank maybe it is you who might be possessing these fine qualities---

Don't worry about my fine qualities! They are honed by much superior values. I would continue to preserve the sanctity of this brave pilot's sacrifice. He is not dead and you probably don't know that.

Only in my Pakistan, even a sad event like this, won't stop people from crafting conspiracy theories and exercise restraint from judging and prosecuting the pilot and the PAF without even knowing what happened.

Flying is inherently risky, and this is how he was destined to leave this world. Maybe he made a judgement error, maybe something went wrong with the plane yet he tried his best to save it. No one except ALLAH knows what happened.

What's important for us is that he was a brave and accomplished pilot and served the nation and gave his life doing what he loved doing. May ALLAH rest his soul in peace, forgive his shortcomings, raise his stature and give courage to his family.

Love and respect to the brave son of the motherland.

Last edited:
We are discussing a soldier's death here, who was also a father and husband. Take your ruthless brutal and honest assessment to nearest US soldiers cemetery in your locality, no one needs your pearls of wisdom here.

Hi,

You have only been here 5 months barely---and I have been here for around 15 yrs plus---more than 1/2 your age---.

Don't worry about my fine qualities! They are honed by much superior values. I would continue to preserve the sanctity of this brave pilot's sacrifice. He is not dead and you probably don't know that.

Hi,

The pilot did not scarifice---he hit high tension electric wires in a place where he was not supposed to be---.

There was no sanctity in his actions---but rather a failure of planning ahead of time and sticking to the routine and to a known area rather than ending up in mountainous area with high tension wires---.

This euphoria of Feb 27th has gone on for too long---.

It needs to come to a stop---and Allah has done it so---.

He intentionally stayed in the aircraft and delayed ejection till the last---if he ever ejected---because in a flick of a second he would have realized his blunder---sensed the consequences of future of family and decided to lay down his life so that the family could get the benefits---.

I'm better off than posting such comment after being 15 yrs plus on pdf.
What a waste

Hi,

You have only been here 5 months barely---and I have been here for around 15 yrs plus---more than 1/2 your age---.

Hi,

The pilot did not scarifice---he hit high tension electric wires in a place where he was not supposed to be---.

There was no sanctity in his actions---but rather a failure of planning ahead of time and sticking to the routine and to a known area rather than ending up in mountainous area with high tension wires---.

This euphoria of Feb 27th has gone on for too long---.

It needs to come to a stop---and Allah has done it so---.

Well you are entitled to have your flawed views. We d continue to refute them. Nothing doing to the rest of us here.

Te Chall hunn nikull...

@MastanKhan . I made it a point to ignore your stupid, ridiculous, delusional and insane comments on this board. However, today you are forcing my hand. You need to SHUT THE F@$K UP! You stupid pathetic little man, you have "No", I repeat "No" idea what happened. Investigations are in process, even trained professionals who have flown most of their lives are keeping quite and more importantly being respectful. Noman was an excellent pilot and a better human being than you can ever aspire to be. when you spout out insane bull sh%t without any experience or knowledge you are disrespectful to the fallen, his friends and family and come across as a complete *** hat! Behave your self and in time you will continue to know nothing.

Back
Top Bottom