What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

thread needs closure for some period of time....too much heat now.
Why?
It should expose who really knows what they are talking about and who is basically ranting out due to their own needs for attention via personal failures in life.

It shows who is looking at the event as a tragedy due to a set of bad circumstances leading to the loss of a valuable life, or who is ranting and I dare say gloating over the death of a fine officer and commander, a son, a father, a brother and a national asset.

Let all come out and be in the open.

Time to see the nakedness of personal insecurities of those who truly have no stake in this..

The wing commander’s wife.. and kids.. his squadron mates.. they have stakes.

upload_2020-3-13_11-42-50.png

Hi,

You have only been here 5 months barely---and I have been here for around 15 yrs plus---more than 1/2 your age---.

Hi,

The pilot did not scarifice---he hit high tension electric wires in a place where he was not supposed to be---.

There was no sanctity in his actions---but rather a failure of planning ahead of time and sticking to the routine and to a known area rather than ending up in mountainous area with high tension wires---.

This euphoria of Feb 27th has gone on for too long---.

It needs to come to a stop---and Allah has done it so---.

You are a heartless old goat, stop denigrating a person, that just gave his life for his country, imagine a used car salesman, criticising a hero. If you lived 3 life times, you would not be worth as much as him.

Now begone, vile thing.

Looking at the video, right before He could have and should have ejected.
Hi,

You have only been here 5 months barely---and I have been here for around 15 yrs plus---more than 1/2 your age---.

Hi,

The pilot did not scarifice---he hit high tension electric wires in a place where he was not supposed to be---.

There was no sanctity in his actions---but rather a failure of planning ahead of time and sticking to the routine and to a known area rather than ending up in mountainous area with high tension wires---.

This euphoria of Feb 27th has gone on for too long---.

It needs to come to a stop---and Allah has done it so---.
I would say, it was an accident. It’s could be an Operator fault or the machine fault, could be both. Only investigation will clear things up, public might never know the actual finding since we honor our fallen. He made the loop and struck the ground within seconds. Claims that.. he saved Blue area or population...this or that, I don’t buy them.

Hi,

This is a defence forum---war and death and destruction forum ---machines that kill people one at a time or in hundreds and thousand---so morality is not being discussed over here---.

What is discussed is straight forward ruthless brutal and honest assessment without prejudice---.

You would need to look elsewhere for morality---.

You are such a p**r minded person using defense and destruction at the same time... *** ** ** ****

Your highness is that morality does not matter ... Yuck..

After morality what left...?????
You need to sleep for 8 hour. If it works fine else go to psychiatrist.

Why?
It should expose who really knows what they are talking about and who is basically ranting out due to their own needs for attention via personal failures in life.

It shows who is looking at the event as a tragedy due to a set of bad circumstances leading to the loss of a valuable life, or who is ranting and I dare say gloating over the death of a fine officer and commander, a son, a father, a brother and a national asset.

Let all come out and be in the open.

Time to see the nakedness of personal insecurities of those who truly have no stake in this..

The wing commander’s wife.. and kids.. his squadron mates.. they have stakes.

Baat tu sach hy...

Looking at the video, right before He could have and should have ejected.

I would say, it was an accident. It’s could be an Operator fault or the machine fault, could be both. Only investigation will clear things up, public might never know the actual finding since we honor our fallen. He made the loop and struck the ground within seconds. Claims that.. he saved Blue area or population...this or that, I don’t buy them.

You don't have to buy anything before the inquiry is complete. However, he did have the opportunity to eject and had he done so the plane would have likely fallen on civilian property which was only meters away from the crash site.

Mastaan uncle at times reminds me of typical phoophoo who needs to find something wrong in everything and is there to create panga in every event

@The Eagle cant we close this thread for a while? This discussion has gone far too long now.

I will however let the Thread continue while foul mouths & rants are kicked out forever. Either it was Noman or the weather or any technical fault etc; those who comes on board to disrespect and call it show shaa; shall know in advance that you will be facing the most merciless of me.

Enough of these smelly rants. It proves the approach & capability of one that think like it was some kind of a street show to impress a GF or for some cheers. What a shame for so-called expertise & keep claiming it to be a critical analysis. That also speaks volume of the one's civility, decency and manners.

these words were the part of a video of a PAF demo ..... I have no better words to describe the today's incident
View attachment 612889
I would outright say this when describing the fallen ones in the line of duty one must take extreme precautions of the words described !!!

Though I am not an expert on English but what I find highly offensive is the term " temerity "

TEMERITY, AUDACITY, HARDIHOOD, EFFRONTERY, NERVE, CHEEK, GALL, CHUTZPAH mean conspicuous or flagrant boldness. TEMERITY suggests boldness arising from rashness and contempt of danger. had the temerity to refuse AUDACITY implies a disregard of restraints commonly imposed by convention or prudence. an entrepreneur with audacity and vision HARDIHOOD suggests firmness in daring and defiance. admired for her hardihood EFFRONTERY implies shameless, insolent disregard of propriety or courtesy.

Hi,

If I am not wrong, It was Sdn 9 that received the first f-16s in 83. May Allah bless the departed soul who left has left us,

Last edited:
Hi,

That is absolutely silly---. Just because they dodged the bullet---did not mean it was not flawed---.

There comes a time when the string is stretched to far and it breaks somewhere---.

Allow me to say---this pilot was on a personal mission of show and strut---carrying on the image of 27th february and went too far---.

His aircraft hit the power lines and went down---that shows---that he was blinded by his own enthusiasm---.

Hitting power lines meant that he had not done his homework before the flight---.

The flight path was not routed out properly---the pilot possibly went out of his way deviated into a no fly zone---.

If he would have survived---he would have been court martialled---and would have had to live with that all his life---.

He intentionally stayed in the aircraft and delayed ejection till the last---if he ever ejected---because in a flick of a second he would have realized his blunder---

It is wise of you to edit your comment and remove that 'family benefits' accusation.

I would have roasted you till either one of us was banned from here. And It would have been you most likely.

@The Eagle cant we close this thread for a while? This discussion has gone far too long now.

I second this.

Hi,

That is absolutely silly---. Just because they dodged the bullet---did not mean it was not flawed---.

There comes a time when the string is stretched to far and it breaks somewhere---.

Allow me to say---this pilot was on a personal mission of show and strut---carrying on the image of 27th february and went too far---.

His aircraft hit the power lines and went down---that shows---that he was blinded by his own enthusiasm---.

Hitting power lines meant that he had not done his homework before the flight---.

The flight path was not routed out properly---the pilot possibly went out of his way deviated into a no fly zone---.

If he would have survived---he would have been court martialled---and would have had to live with that all his life---.

He intentionally stayed in the aircraft and delayed ejection till the last---if he ever ejected---because in a flick of a second he would have realized his blunder---
I advised you before eat figs...you stopped eating and now you have weird / absurd delusions agains while sitting on hot seat....

Investigation still on....who told you he hit the electric lines?

You have proof....?

Do alam sy krti hy begana dilko
Ajb chez hy lazt e ashnai
Shahadt hy mtlob o mqsood o momin
Na mal e ghnemt na kishwr kushai!

Back
Top Bottom