What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Hi,

This is a defence forum---war and death and destruction forum ---machines that kill people one at a time or in hundreds and thousand---so morality is not being discussed over here---.

What is discussed is straight forward ruthless brutal and honest assessment without prejudice---.

You would need to look elsewhere for morality---.
Your prejudice is that you are devoid of facts. You have access to no information yet the way you post is as if you are sitting in the BoI itself and reviewing all the details.

You make claims that the pilot was flying callously, what factual data do you have and what professional qualifications do you have to make such statements at this point in time and lastly, are you aware of the details of flight envelope and the demo routine that the pilot was supposed to fly?

Pilot error of course is not an impossibility but let's desist from posting misinformed conjecture which does nobody any good and ends up misinforming people.

Is this true that PAF is continuing the rehearsals?

Would not expect it otherwise. Or did we think that they were going to get scared and scrap everything? Sit huddled up in their bunkers?

Pardon the hyperbole, but these men are bred to face death. They face a distinct possibility of not returning every time they take off. WC Nauman was just one of the uncountable that they have lost and will lose. It just hit the Pakistani people harder than usual this time because it's the first time they saw it happen with their own eyes, that too during preparation meant for national celebrations. Nothing new for the PAF or any other branch of the Pakistani security apparatus. As I said before, there was always someone standing right behind WC Nauman, ready, willing and waiting to follow him into the air and then into the ground. Then there's another standing right behind him.

Last edited:
@MastanKhan @Socra

lWSCdqP.png

The crash happened around 5km away from Margalla Hills, there weren't any mountains nearby.

How did you determine elevation on that map?

I just returned from the cordon perimeter. The green you see is the Pakistan Sports Board grounds. There's no mountains nearby. I'm sure we have other PSB regulars here who could testify.

I just returned from the cordon perimeter. The green you see is the Pakistan Sports Board grounds. There's no mountains nearby. I'm sure we have other PSB regulars here who could testify.

Mountains is a relative term. You on your feet walking at 3 mph have no obstacles to worry about.

A F-16 at 500mph has an entire 20mi radius of obstacles and elevation to consider in a matter of seconds.

Mountains is a relative term. You on your feet walking at 3 mph have no obstacles to worry about.

A F-16 at 500mph has an entire 20mi radius of obstacles and elevation to consider in a matter of seconds.

With due respect brother, the crash is being attributed to a mountain being nearby. That is simply what I'm trying to dispel. An aircraft doing a loop would hardly be going over 100mph horizontally. So a mountain 5km away should not be considered relevant.

Shakarparian is just next to Daman-e-Koh connecting Margalla hills (North side), if I am not wrong... been there for 10 months.

Look up Pakistan-China Friendship Center - that's where the close-up CCTV footage was taken.

Hi,
Never forget---two enemy aircraft do not make the PAF conquerers ( GOT ).

You kids do not have the ability to look at the faults in a critical manner---. Your emotions take charge of your common sense---.

This pilot hit the high tension power lines---.

Which clearly means that he was where he was not supposed to be---secondly---he did not know there were power lines---and the mountain area by itself next to open valley is a big no no for an aerobatic demo training flight.

If visibility issues were present---the flight should have been cancelled---.

But definitely this was a flight of an over zealous and over eager pilot basking in the glory of the past incidents---.

SUB THEEK HAI---KOI PARWAH NAHIN

Hi,

Obviously the weather issue was there---the cloud cover was there---it just did not happen within mere second or a blink of an eye---and yet the pilot did not restrain from continuing the flight and no one from the ground pulled him back.

About his son---with his last act the father made sure the family would be well taken care of---.

If the pilot had ejected in a timely manner he could have been court-martialed for being at fault---.

We parents end up doing strange things for our children---.

When I was single I never thought I would do things for my children that I would do now---.
Yep, the only wise and critical thinker man on the forum.. Bravo
There is critical thinking and then there is sick thinking, u always prefer the 2nd one

Yep, the only wise and critical thinker man on the forum.. Bravo
There is critical thinking and then there is sick thinking, u always prefer the 2nd one
Remember his age, so his age relates to his experience. Since he's older he'll be always be right in that mindset.

Back
Top Bottom