What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Allah rest his soul. I hoped when I saw news of the crash it was just the plane but sadly we lost something priceless, the life of one our warriors.

The clouds were at 1300 to 1500 AGL. This may be a factor.

The fact that it doesn't look like GLOC is because the aircraft's vertical stabilizer was engaged which means he was actively trying to pull up.
I believe wrong Altimeter settings is what caused the accident.

most likely pilot did not top off the altimeter

High chance it was pilot error as the best have died in this profession from a miscalculation. The Investigation Board will know more.

PM me and we'll talk about my work and experience. Let's leave the thread open for discussion for the crash.

Yes it is him on the right
how can I PM ?

that other guy in the picture is doomed I feel it
Hey,
That came to my mind as well, but it isn’t good or ethical to say such,
The guy in the mid, May Allah protect him from any such accident...

BTW, there is a guard as well if you look closely, behind them all...

Who is responsible for setting that ? USA Technical team or PAF technical team ?

It seems as per initial info, it was a misjudged / miscalculated loop and the pilot till end tried to save the aircraft and people down below and got too late to eject. He preferred martyrdom.

Sad day, may he get rewarded with a beautiful place in jannah and Allah give courage to his family. Ameen.

He entered the maneuver too soon. Not enough height and too much speed.

The AB was disengaged upon decedent which should give him enough maneuverability to execute a full loop upon pull up. But yes, not enough height points out to @Hodor assumption of wrong altimeter settings.

There will be a shake up after this incident for sure. Whenever a tragedy happens, we rewrite the rules.

It is the same for aviation everywhere in the world.

Still can't believe that a pilot like Noman Akram will pull that loop like this.. In start of loop, seems like jet was slow as compare to its speed rocketing back to earth.... something seems strange in this video... I am just guessing on the basis after watching lot of recoveries in similar loops. Wasn't climbing with that pace as usual.. the recovery was too fast for a loop that too on such a height. What I find strange that it should have been going the other way to complete such a circle.

@Knuckles @Hodor @airomerix @Windjammer

by the way, wasn't it HMDed?

Hey,
That came to my mind as well, but it isn’t good or ethical to say such,
The guy in the mid, May Allah protect him from any such accident...

BTW, there is a guard as well if you look closely, behind them all...

Who is responsible for setting that ? USA Technical team or PAF technical team ?
The pilot is responsible for all the calibration of avionics my dear friend different balances weights weather AGL conditions affect how you're instruments perform

Still can't believe that a pilot like Noman Akram will pull that loop like this.. In start of loop, seems like jet was slow as compare to its speed rocketing back to earth.... something seems strange in this video... I am just guessing on the basis after watching lot of recoveries in similar loops. Wasn't climbing with that pace as usual.. the recovery was too fast for a loop that too on such a height. What I find strange that it should have been going the other way to complete such a circle.

@Knuckles @Hodor @airomerix @Windjammer

by the way, wasn't it HMDed?
Also notice the puff of smoke as the jet turns at the top of it's loop.

It seems as per initial info, it was a misjudged / miscalculated loop and the pilot till end tried to save the aircraft and people down below and got too late to eject. He preferred martyrdom.

Sad day, may he get rewarded with a beautiful place in jannah and Allah give courage to his family. Ameen.
these words were the part of a video of a PAF demo ..... I have no better words to describe the today's incident
PAF philosophy.JPG

Back
Top Bottom