What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

89257448_10157142210428437_1548099521366458368_o.jpg

It doesn't matter if you are flying over mountains or sea.If you dont want to crash you have to Turn On your Rdr Alt switch.If its turned off then aircraft will give you wrong figures.The other way is to contact relevant ATC and set provided QNH in your altimeter.

PAF uses first method as standard,so you dont have to ask ATC and its more reliable.

Part of the reason why Auto GCAS is so important for high performance jets. In the last few years majority of the air crashes in PAF were due to Controlled flight into terrain.

This gives me tears....oh man.
Bro, just 5 min ago, i saw my mom watching something on tv and sort of shedding tears, then i saw it was the crash vid with bg music of “ae puttar hataan te nahi wikde”, i was surprised since i didn't expect that...

Whole No 9 to come out on parade day to pay homage to theior fallen comrade at 23 March parade
If something like that happens, that would be so sooo amazing....

Bro, just 5 min ago, i saw my mom watching something on tv and sort of shedding tears, then i saw it was the crash vid with bg music of “ae puttar hataan te nahi wikde”, i was surprised since i didn't expect that...

If something like that happens, that would be so sooo amazing....

First one in history of PAF.....if i am not wrong.....

Come on PAF people, you are reading us, please do consider the best you can do to honor WC Noman on Pak Day Parade.

Either whole of Griffin or Missing man formation.

PLEASE

Air chief should announce full family support to his kids and widow......

This is how we love our boys...like our own beloved ones.....

Pakistan Armed Forces take care like family. There shouldn't be any doubt.

Come on PAF people, you are reading us, please do consider the best you can do to honor WC Noman on Pak Day Parade.

Either whole of Griffin or Missing man formation.

PLEASE

It will be done and for sure. I don't see any reason for someone to believe that PAF or any other branch of Armed Forces; wouldn't do.

Tragic news. May Allah (swt) grant the brave shahid the highest possible station in heaven. We do not regard our shahids as "dead" but rather that they live on in ways we don't comprehend. Those who remain behind are strengthened in their resolve against all of Pakistan's enemies.

"And do not say that whoso is killed in the path of Allah is dead. No! Indeed they are alive but you do not know how. (Surah 2, al-Baqarah verse 154)"

Back
Top Bottom