What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

May Allah swt bless him with peace .
Better investigation need to be conducted , either accident happened due to engine failure , control system or GLOC .
Fighter planes should not to be allowed to perform aerobics near civilian population .
PM ,PAF Chief , COAS and Civil Aviation Authority chief should review the existing rule and regulations .
I salute to Numan Akram for saving many civilian lives by sacrificing his life.

Pakistan Armed Forces take care like family. There shouldn't be any doubt.

It will be done and for sure. I don't see any reason for someone to believe that PAF or any other branch of Armed Forces; wouldn't do.
I confirm that.

there are notices in the military hospitals requesting out patients to let families of shaheeds have priority in the queue. this is a small token of respect.

those signs are at the medicine counter. at the waiting rooms and corridors reminding people that the shaheeds who died in the line of duty have left their families that deserve our little respect and some allowance

I honestly suspect wrong altimeter setting. He was already very low to begin with the vertical climb. I have seen previous aerobatics by f16 as well on 23rd march. The aircraft used to be a lil higher than it was this time.
is it even conceivable that such error can happen with such an experienced officer and such a sophisticated and safe machine?
I have read many possibilities but find them unlikely because he was an experienced ACE and he was flying a very successful and safe American machine.

A compilation of the PAF F-16 crash videos.

I will definitely shout my heart out when PAF honors Him on Pak Day Parade,
It is complicated relation between us Military Enthusiasts and lovers with the Officers and Soldiers despite not being attached to them by blood or family bond, their deaths mean a lot to us, to me actually very much. When you see Pakistan from a broader prospective as being your single territory, and that it’s defenders are the fort, every brick breaks and you feel saddened.

I will definitely shout my heart out when PAF honors Him on Pak Day Parade,
It is complicated relation between us Military Enthusiasts and lovers with the Officers and Soldiers despite not being attached to them by blood or family bond, their deaths mean a lot to us, to me actually very much. When you see Pakistan from a broader prospective as being your single territory, and that it’s defenders are the fort, every brick breaks and you feel saddened.
may his soul rest in peace
whatever the cause... we lost a great asset today.

Back
Top Bottom