What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

IMG-20200311-WA0006.jpg

People who are claiming it a pilot error have no knowledge of aviation . Shame on you guys . WC nouman was top gun , best of the best f16 pilot .won sher afgan 2019 trophy . He was an asset to paf .
Rest in peace shaheed WC Nouman akram .
aviation is very unforgiving and one can never master it you can be good at it but cannot master some variables, therefor in my opinion after watching those tragic videos i have concluded on my behalf that pilot error seems to be an evident cause of the incident, pilots are humans and humans make mistakes.

If you think that I am saying this without any knowledge of aviation than that is just a bloody pathetic and baseless rant you can always criticize me as I am most certainly not a full fledged expert I learn new things about aviation every week, but never go out and state that one has no virtue or valuable knowledge in regards to some thing and by no means am I angry at you or neither provoked by you're baseless assessment.

can you please tell me what experience or knowledge do you have in regards to aviation my dear friend and what led you to believe that making a claim of pilot error should be directly associated with shame its wither that or you are a little kid.

So it's a laughing matter for you....i don't think DC Islamabad has a stake in the PAF...if you look at some of the videos, you can see the aircraft making some form of movements or adjustments from it's normal pattern.
I am laughing on mirch masala thing since that is the usual habit of most Pakistanis who are ‘wannabe attention seeking’ reporters.
Don’t know how DC islamabad got involved in this convo...
Well move ahead bro...

I felt the weather and overcast skies had a hand in this. These aerobatics are a bit too risky in populated centers. They should just stick to flybys. Very unfortunate loss of a gem of a fighter pilot and a very expensive asset. God bless and Inna lillahi wa inna alaihi rajaoun.

The clouds were at 1300 to 1500 AGL. This may be a factor.

The fact that it doesn't look like GLOC is because the aircraft's vertical stabilizer was engaged which means he was actively trying to pull up.

So it's a laughing matter for you....i don't think DC Islamabad has a stake in the PAF...if you look at some of the videos, you can see the aircraft making some form of movements or adjustments from it's normal pattern.
In some videos, Yes. That is the mother of all confusions like i said earlier. At times, it looks like a S turn but then we see a loop but the altitude doesn’t explain that. Definitely something wrong with the aircraft...

The fact that it doesn't look like GLOC is because the aircraft's vertical stabilizer was engaged which means he was actively trying to pull up.
Yes, loss of consciousness can not be explained since the aircraft was actively pulling up but with insufficient force and the crash wasn't a direct nose impact.

What possible lessons could be learnt knowing that crashes during airshows or during aerobatics are quite common...the only lesson one can draw is be like the Indian airforce and do a simple flypast.

I think we should stop using the jets for just Fly past. They cost us alot of money for that and the life of the jet is also reduced.

But the most important lesson i think should be "Stay Humble"

FB_IMG_1583936550113.jpg

Who knew. That from this Pic. Both pilots would leave this world flying Vipers. The man on the left is the one who crashed this morning. The one on the right was the last Viper crash from mid 2009. Both loved their professions and died what they loved doing. Got nothing more other than respect. May they rest in peace for their departure from this world.

Nopes, it's becoming apparent that the aircraft malfunctioned right above Aabpara Market and the pilot steered it away from built up area.

''Just Coming Back From Crash Site. It Is Very Close To Pak-China Friendship Center. Having The Aviation Knowledge Specially About F-16 Fighting Falcon & After Watching The Crash Videos. I Came To This Conclusion That He Gave His Life To Protect Many Civilian Lives & Also The Important Buildings. He saved Pak - China Friendship Center, Aabpara Market, Serena Hotel & Took The Aircraft To Unpopulated Spot In Shakarparian. After Insuring The Safety of Above Mentioned Prospects He Didn't Have Enough Time To Eject May Allah Bless Him With Highest Level of Paradise ''..

89781708_2745391988901411_3217762564423286784_o.jpg
the aircraft malfunctioned but he still went up for a split-s? okay.

He entered the maneuver too soon. Not enough height and too much speed.

Back
Top Bottom