What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

Nopes, it's becoming apparent that the aircraft malfunctioned right above Aabpara Market and the pilot steered it away from built up area.

''Just Coming Back From Crash Site. It Is Very Close To Pak-China Friendship Center. Having The Aviation Knowledge Specially About F-16 Fighting Falcon & After Watching The Crash Videos. I Came To This Conclusion That He Gave His Life To Protect Many Civilian Lives & Also The Important Buildings. He saved Pak - China Friendship Center, Aabpara Market, Serena Hotel & Took The Aircraft To Unpopulated Spot In Shakarparian. After Insuring The Safety of Above Mentioned Prospects He Didn't Have Enough Time To Eject May Allah Bless Him With Highest Level of Paradise ''..

89781708_2745391988901411_3217762564423286784_o.jpg
That is not what Hamza Shafqat tweeted.....he is being misquoted

Passing away by some pathetic air shows makes me pissed off...
I feel your pain brother. Events like Feb' 27 rarely happen. These air shows provide the inspiration that fosters interest in the air force and from which we get the thousands of applicants ... filtered from which we get our future pilots.

Nopes, it's becoming apparent that the aircraft malfunctioned right above Aabpara Market and the pilot steered it away from built up area.

''Just Coming Back From Crash Site. It Is Very Close To Pak-China Friendship Center. Having The Aviation Knowledge Specially About F-16 Fighting Falcon & After Watching The Crash Videos. I Came To This Conclusion That He Gave His Life To Protect Many Civilian Lives & Also The Important Buildings. He saved Pak - China Friendship Center, Aabpara Market, Serena Hotel & Took The Aircraft To Unpopulated Spot In Shakarparian. After Insuring The Safety of Above Mentioned Prospects He Didn't Have Enough Time To Eject May Allah Bless Him With Highest Level of Paradise ''..

Heres original tweet
@hamzashafqaat: I was on crash site. He gave his life to protect many civilian lives and also many important buildings. He saved Pak - China Friendship Center, Aabpara Market, Serena Hotel and took the plane towards woods in shakarparian. May Allah bless him with highest level of paradise

He was pulling up way too late

He was a wing commander

don’t understand this

he went into turn at very low altitude

May Allah grant his family patience
Something definitely doesn’t add up, that doesn’t look like a loop, someone here pointed out earlier, it was possibly S maneuver. Then the jet suddenly turns to the ground, we don’t see any sort of activity from the jet, the G’s might have had an effect on WC saheb, he might have lost consciousness and as a result, bird fell directly, but then again, Knuckles said that the impact wasn’t directly by the nose but belly bottom, so this suggest measures taken by pilot to avoid crash.

Possibilities reduced down to :

• Altimeter calibration problem
  • Loss of consciousness but then regained it to some extent but it was already too late
  • Engine issue
  • Loss of control in cockpit (throttle issues, timing issues)

Heres original tweet
@hamzashafqaat: I was on crash site. He gave his life to protect many civilian lives and also many important buildings. He saved Pak - China Friendship Center, Aabpara Market, Serena Hotel and took the plane towards woods in shakarparian. May Allah bless him with highest level of paradise
What's the difference between the two.....they both saying virtually the same thing....

DC Islamabad.....that thing u recvd is his tweet after mirch masala
:lol::lol::lol:

That is meant for the simple awam, not for us. Although history has always proved our pilots to be prioritizing civilian lives on ground when the jet malfunctions and in turn they lose their lives while saving those on ground, this specific crash doesn’t count on that one. We can clearly see how all of a sudden things went wrong, the panic he might have got in microseconds, didn’t take even 2 seconds to get crashed, no time to think for those on ground especially when you are accelerating downwards during a loop...

malfunction what?

thanks

:lol::lol::lol:

That is meant for the simple awam, not for us. Although history has always proved our pilots to be prioritizing civilian lives on ground when the jet malfunctions and in turn they lose their lives while saving those on ground, this specific crash doesn’t count on that one. We can clearly see how all of a sudden things went wrong, the panic he might have got in microseconds, didn’t take even 2 seconds to get crashed, no time to think for those on ground especially when you are accelerating downwards during a loop...
So it's a laughing matter for you....i don't think DC Islamabad has a stake in the PAF...if you look at some of the videos, you can see the aircraft making some form of movements or adjustments from it's normal pattern.

Back
Top Bottom