What's new

Notify PAF Aircraft Crashes

that was really nice indeed.
but nevertheless it is these men who are flying us high!
my salute to them :tup: :tup:

regards!

Oh thats not the only thing I ground him for a month after 1 month he is happy he is flying again takes off right rudder stuck and the throttle stuck at full power, So I come on the RT and tell him, Ok Son I want to to compensate by left rudder and land in the middle of the runway, The blody ediot actually lands in the middle of the runway:lol::lol: now he is going like a bullet dont have much runway left goes into the Drag Shoot. I will put the photo in a sec.:crazy:
Again grounded for 1 month.:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Oh thats not the only thing I ground him for a month after 1 month he is happy he is flying again takes off right rudder stuck and the throttle stuck at full power, So I come on the RT and tell him, Ok Son I want to to compensate by left rudder and land in the middle of the runway, The blody ediot actually lands in the middle of the runway:lol::lol: now he is going like a bullet dont have much runway left goes into the Drag Shoot. I will put the photo in a sec.:crazy:

here you go

drag-shoot-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Hi MuradK,

At least he was consistant---.

Hi MuradK,

At least he was consistant---.

Oh he was consistant alright, Over chaklala dark clouds I told him to climb with me through the clouds climb to 40,000ft, After the snake climb I don't see him on RT where are you Sir over the base what base AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH sir I see a lot of mig21s , you ediot you are in india get the hell out of there:lol::lol: grounded 6 months in 3 years he flew total of 9 months:lol::lol: Finally he became one of our best pilots and I was proud when he became the COAS.

Oh he was consistant alright, Over chaklala dark clouds I told him to climb with me through the clouds climb to 40,000ft, After the snake climb I don't see him on RT where are you Sir over the base what base AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH sir I see a lot of mig21s , you ediot you are in india get the hell out of there:lol::lol: grounded 6 months in 3 years he flew total of 9 months:lol::lol: Finally he became one of our best pilots and I was proud when he became the COAS.

Sir,

It was really too good to quote, keep sending such memories...

Hi Muradk,

That was hilarious---the base commander on duty in india would have been having a 'cow'---:lol:

c'mon murad sb tell us the guys name.

Sad news....a PAF fighter has crashed near Sargodha. All news channels are reporting that it was on a routine flight when it crashed,
Sad news that pilot lost his life.....now the location is stated to be near Khushab....the plane news channels are saying was an F-16!!!!! though PAF so far has only confimed that a Jet crashed...

Last edited:
ya, very sad, looks like to be a mirage.

the pilot is also believed to have embraced martyrdom.

May Allah rest his soul in peace and give the courage to his family to bear this huge loss. Ameen

there is no news channels giving insight of what plane was it, i hope it was not F16 as we are already short of these platform!

nevertheless what is more important is that we have lost a much more valuable life, may his soul rest in peace!

regards!

Back
Top Bottom